superconfessional

My Internet has been really spotty recently (and I completely do not understand computer hardware things) and I've been struggling to get on to sufu. And it's been really frustrating.

Stupid Internet.

I have playlists in itunes so that I can sort my music by genre, country, and year. I don't even use them as playlists. I just like seeing the numbers for the most part. Everytime I add a new album I must have this information and a decent album cover image. I've photoshopped many an image to make it look better in itunes.

I just noticed that "itt i respond to every neg rep" thread was deleted. :(

i was crushed as well. the bastard got banned though, which is pretty funny.

either way, i hope you still have those animated graphics. shit was priceless.

Guest jmatsu
I have playlists in itunes so that I can sort my music by genre, country, and year. I don't even use them as playlists. I just like seeing the numbers for the most part. Everytime I add a new album I must have this information and a decent album cover image. I've photoshopped many an image to make it look better in itunes.

never mind. i thought diamonds had posted this. sorry dum.

my friend and i have been sneaking in starbucks into the movie theater because they charge us twice the amount that starbucks do.. venti sized cups fit perfectly into the small shopper starbucks gives us..

twice a year we make it a point to drop by the kinokuniya stationary store to stock up on school supplies. she is the best enabler when it comes to my shopping addiction.

earlier i was logging into paypal to pay for something and then i realized i forgot my password.. i had to give my credit card # to verify that its me but the last four digits were from a previous set of numbers..its the same card since i only have one-- but they change the numbers every time your card has been lost or stolen-- i still have it memorized though so i was able to finish the transaction

after awhile you memorize your number by heart, having to type it in every single time you make an online purchase..

i still haven't memorized my home phone though. cellie is my main line.

I think someone's going to have to support me after I graduate uni in May. I can't believe I'm trying to be a photographer instead of getting a real job with financial security.

At least I have freedom... or the illusion of it.

this is more like a question than a confession.

so, if someone puts you on a guest list for a $20 show, are you obligated to hang out with that person?

:confused::confused::confused:

$20 is equivalent to what at shows nowadays, a couple bottles of beer? Use beer increment time, when you've had 2, you're free to break away n mingle.

Basically I can whore out my time for $20/hr. Nice. I like how your mind works, and I will probably take your advice.

nope say hi and then do your thing.

I would have done this if I weren't interested in going to their future shows.

Wow. That didn't sound bitchy at all.

would you have been able to go without getting on the list?

I could, but I really don't feel like paying $20 to get in.

And I just bought a $250 dress, but that is totally besides the point.

earlier i was logging into paypal to pay for something and then i realized i forgot my password.. i had to give my credit card # to verify that its me but the last four digits were from a previous set of numbers..its the same card since i only have one-- but they change the numbers every time your card has been lost or stolen-- i still have it memorized though so i was able to finish the transaction

HA! The exact same thing happened to me. BUT I can't remember my old numbers, so now my PayPal account is fubar. I'm too lazy to setup another email and link new cc just for PayPal=

I could, but I really don't feel like paying $20 to get in.

And I just bought a $250 dress, but that is totally besides the point.

haha "well i bought this dress i might as well." i think if you go, they'll invite you to more events that you might possibly not want to attend

Applying for jobs and at the same time researching for ways to get into MBA programs is just killing my soul right now.

I hate evaluating the past few years of my life for applications academic/careerwise cuz it's basically like revisiting the scene of a horrible massacre. So to make myself feel better I'm going to try to buy something ridiculously expensive and ill-fitting.