superconfessional

Aj...next time just wait till he goes to the pisser, follow, then dunny flush him.

spoken like a true pro.

on a serious note, violence is not really the way to go. i know i sound like an afterschool special, but it really isn't worth it. it took a long time, several close calls and a couple deaths for me to really realize it. i hope you will figure out a way that doesn't involve somebody getting seriously hurt.

I've been neglecting supertalk but its not as thought thats a real confession so here we go...

...I got my ass kicked about a week ago when i could have totally avoided it. In fact, I could have won, easily, but theres just something about bringing 20 people to a fight that I've always thought was a cowardly move. Anyway, I'm still trying to decide just what to do and whether or not I was an idiot in the forst place, so heres the background: I used to see this kid at shows all the time wearing big pants, fishnets, makeup, the works. Needless to say i hated him. Hated him more when he started showing up in girlpants and an atreyu hoodie. Even more when the kid took a liking to workout shorts and eulogy records shirts. I just fucking hate this guy allaround. So about a year ago he starts dating my ex. They have a kid...in the bathroom. Classy. Anyway, this guy has been talking all kinds of shit about me since hes started dating my ex , which has led to near violence several times (i kicked the door of his apartment in last month, one of his friends called the cops so i ran). Recently this asshole has started in on one of my little cousins (she goes to his highschool). I just cant tolerate it anymore so last friday when one of my friends called me saying he showed up to a local hardcore show, I laced up my docs and decided to settle it once and for all. Now I guess I am somewhat of a part of what you would call the "hardcore" scene. I am pretty well known and have many friends who would back me in just about all of the fights I get into (way too many). However, I make it known that I never want people to interfere in my fights. I'ts just not fair and definately not honorable or even manly to have all your friends jump in and beatup on one or two people, especially when youve been practicing mixed martial arts since you were in 5th grade and can hold your own. ...I digress... so i get to the show, make a b-line for this kid, grab him by the side of the neck and direct him to "get the fuck outside,no running this time" . Well needless to say, he brought friends and as soon as we get outside about 10 kids grab me and start to work me over with brass knuckles. I am fortunate in the fact that they were mostly pussies who couldnt throw a punch to save their life and i managed to get away with minor bruising and a black eye. I just dont understand why this stupidity is ubiquitous in the hardcore scene.

wait when hes taking a shit, kick open the dorr and just start kicking in his face repeatedly then make him eat his own shit, shove his head in the toilet with your foot on the back of his head then flush that shit

Hmm... I've been meaning to put this in superconfessional for a while.

In the three years that I've been in Vancouver I haven't fucked a single girl who I felt rated above a 7 on my scale. The sad thing is that these girls are really hot by Vancouver's standards... I suppose I'm a little spoiled coming from Czech Republic or maybe I just have different preferences, but this city is fucking pathetic.

Even worse most of them are just so stuck up and dumb that dating is out of question... I mean random sexual encounters are satisfying for a while, but in the long run it's kind of like masturbation.

Guest jmatsu
Hmm... I've been meaning to put this in superconfessional for a while.

In the three years that I've been in Vancouver I haven't fucked a single girl who I felt rated above a 7 on my scale. The sad thing is that these girls are really hot by Vancouver's standards... I suppose I'm a little spoiled coming from Czech Republic or maybe I just have a different preferences, but this city is fucking pathetic.

Even worse most of them are just so stuck up and dumb that dating is out of question... I mean random sexual encounters are satisfying for a while, but in the long run it's kind of like masturbation.

why not go to seattle for an adventure?

aren't there meant to be loads of hot girls in Montreal? Go in the summer?

When most anglo people come to Montréal lured by its siren song of beautiful girls and generally fun people to be around they usually completely screw it up by only going to strip clubs (Paré and Supersexe I think) and the lame clubs of most touristy street in town (Crescent) so they don't really meet Montrealers and miss all the fun parts.

i found the shoes i want more than any other. i'd seriously give away all of my shoes to have them, but i don't have any money right now.

fuk.

wot iz they?

EDIT: clopek, that blowjob is just the beginning. i'm really proud of you.

I had my headhunter call me up to send her my book for a small ad agency in the city (I'm an art director), had high hopes. Then, this Monday, she e-mails me saying the agency's got a hiring freeze.

I fucking hate my job. And hiring freezes.

EDIT: clopek, that blowjob is just the beginning. i'm really proud of you.

it was also a turning point in regard for my personal well being. i turned down unprotected sex with this girl because i was so terrified i'd have to change my SN to Herpsky.

here was the rationale. "are you always careful?" .....umm yeah i'm always careful.

"well, if you're always careful and i'm always careful i guess we're safe eh?".

gugh...

PS the fantastically witty banter between so-so and diamonds is hectic on a whole nother level

i used to play with slugs... worms... ants... even spiders and bees.

!

now im too chicken to even touch an ant.

i'm ashamed of what i've become :(

how do you play with bees? when i was a kid my cousin hit a hive with a tennis ball and a couple of bees stung me so i ve always been abit nervous around bees.