superconfessional

after having my boyfriend held up at knife point in a fucking chinese takeaway across the road from campus, and being followed by a crackhead last night on my way home from a club, I'm only just starting to realise that London can be dangerous.

I'm too much of a hippie for this, viva la sixties.

Brighton is your friend. So long as you stay away from West Street/the council estates.

Worst thing about New Jersey = the people.

After a week at the beach I'm happy to be back in my home.

You went to NJ to sit on the beach?

Hell, if I went to NJ I'd be fully intent on drinking as much beer at as many hardcore and metal gigs as possible for the whole week. Music scene in the tristate is fucking bananas.

i have this weird urge to sell off most of my more 'streetwear'-ish clothing... some shirts, some hoodies. nyc street and skate brands mostly... (irak ny, alife, autumn skateshop, aNYthing).

some of it i still wear proudly, but other things just kind of sit there and take up space.

after deciding to write a research paper on Neon Bible and why it is such a phenomenom in popular culture, i think im gonna ditch it and write about some generic history topic.

plus, after listening to it a couple times, its not really that good.

what are you going to do it on....?

what are you going to do it on....?

i guess its gonna be a rehash/re-edit of a paper i did on the cultural impact of Jimi Hendrix's version of "Star Spangled Banner" at Woodstock and how it relates these days.

its already in my portfolio for college applications (writing portfolio, i have a film one that im working on as well), so its definately good.

new qotsa

fucking amazing

i didnt want to add that as an edit, cause its just soooo fucking true.

It isn't. It's heartbreakingly bad, I miss the old queens, back before it was the Josh Homme Project.

The songs are messy, and not nearly as heavy or driving. God, it's so bad it makes me want to listen to Rated R over and over and over.

confession:

i started doing BOOYAH comments on my friends picture comments and they all think its really funny and ask me where i got it and i tell them i made it up cuz i dont wanna tell them im on a denim forum but it makes me feel weird inside

haha

HOMEBOY BETTA RECOGNIZE

You stupid bitch, your feminine wiles made me forget my Ipod at your place, now I gotta get back and act like sticking my penis in you was super-relevent and stuff because I need my portable MP3 player... Oh the drama!!!