superconfessional

It isn't. It's heartbreakingly bad, I miss the old queens, back before it was the Josh Homme Project.

The songs are messy, and not nearly as heavy or driving. God, it's so bad it makes me want to listen to Rated R over and over and over.

well, ive taken queens as they have evolved. i dont expect anything like the S/T anymore, though i love how heavy and loud it was. and i don't expect anything so left field as Desert Sessions or Rated R. i really like it, because they are good songs, and live, its gonna be even better, obviously for the fact that they're gonna be mixed with older tracks. I thought Lullabies was good too, but every moaned about it. i think this is an awesome album, and from a musicians standpoint, its very well done, not as messy as you think (ive listened to it about 3 times already) and the production is a little glossy, but works very well with the direction of the album. i like it a lot, and you're entitled to your own opinion.

^ was that reply so barbed because I neg repped you for thinking with your penis?

Uh, that wasn't barbed at all, that was about as deferential and understanding as you can get while holding an exact opposite opinion to someone.

im not really a church goer but my mum forced me to go today. i ended up bringing a water bottle full of booze.

am i going to hell?

yes, but from what i heard paradise isn't that much of a great place to be unless your islamic, so it's ok.

^^haha, drama indeed. I hope it was worth it, cuz your heading for the dragons lair, or atleast the land of uncomfortable silences...

I recently had an old "friend" (some idiot I'm glad I've gotten rid off) call me up to ask why I declined an invitation to partake in his marriage ceremony, now that's a situation that generates akward silences!!! What kind of idiot does that anyway, that's partly why there's RSVP, so that your answer goes through a process instead of becoming personal.

^ was that reply so barbed because I neg repped you for thinking with your penis?

no, wasn't really barbed at all, i can see the sarcasm from ensuing posts... i already apologized for saying that before, it was a joke.. but if thats how you feel, by all means, the neg rep can stay. i got nothing against you.

regardless, i think its a good album.

if possible, can i get your thoughts on BRMC's Baby 81? if you know BRMC that is. im assuming you do.

but when we assume, we make an ass out of you and me teehee.

^^ maybe it wasnt so barbed as it was condescending?

definitely some undertones of elitism, from an outside perspective

might be subconscious though

anyway my superconfession is that i couldnt make it through the first minute of this video but i still sent it to just about everyone i know

-k98bRUOb4g

^^ maybe it wasnt so barbed as it was condescending?

definitely some undertones of elitism, from an outside perspective

might be subconscious though

i can see that. i didnt intend any condescension by it, i was just explaining what i liked about it compared to their other albums.

almondcrush....i feel empty and alone after watching that shit. thanks a lot. :confused:

also.....i am doing some study here, and news.com.au is open in mozilla...it refreshes automatically every so often, and i keep thinking i see begs in one of the headlines.

0,,5500759,00.jpg

a fat, bug eyed begs perhaps...

i wanna hook up with this girl b/c she lives on campus and crashing at her place would be so convienent. that and she's hot stuff. i've just been single for too long. but do i actually like her, eh.............