superconfessional

I see her everyday, in class atleast for a little while longer. But I think I'll just stop the the calls/texts and see if she reaches back for the attention...and yes, I really need to meet other chicks.

that's even more perfect, she will realize that you are ignoring her really soon.

when i say ignore, is don't start conversations, text msgs, etc. if she speaks to you, just act like you aren't much interested in what she is saying ,although try not to sound like an ass.

i've never understood the draw towards making girls cry and bleed. i stopped seeing a girl after i realized she was a virgin because i just felt too horrible about the impending outcome.

not all virgins cry and bleed their first time.

that said, i imagine most are pretty bad lays no matter how you slice it. no... pun... intended?

superconfessional: i miss my boyfriend, but him texting me four times a day saying "i miss youuuuu" is getting kind of annoying, not because i don't enjoy it, but because the obligatory responses they require are costing me an arm and a leg (no text messaging plan).

brilliant!

also, cheep... i know that feeling all too often. i have a problem with dating guys in cities at least 12 hours away...

Why cant her bf just attack me? I know i can pwn him...I just wanna kick him in the temple...just once.

Because he's the one fucking her, hence the lack of frustration?

that's even more perfect, she will realize that you are ignoring her really soon.

when i say ignore, is don't start conversations, text msgs, etc. if she speaks to you, just act like you aren't much interested in what she is saying ,although try not to sound like an ass.

I wouldn't suggest this advice at all because you interact with this woman everyday. Once she notices a drastic change, it will communicate non-verbally to her you have a weaker hand/playing all your cards down on the table and will most likely validate her suspicion that she has the power the relationship and will basically turn her off. Removing all contact/ignoring only works with there is proximity in the relationship. If you see her everday, it will most likely make things worse. She already knows you are interested in her, she's not stupid. Again, stop texting girls and being too available. Continue to treat her like you are currently doing but start going out with other girls and make sure that she finds out. Play the jealousy hand and if she gets mad at the fact that your dating another girl, flip the script and play the "I thought we were just friends?" card.

I wouldn't suggest this advice at all because you interact with this woman everyday. Once she notices a drastic change, it will communicate non-verbally to her you have a weaker hand/playing all your cards down on the table and will most likely validate her suspicion that she has the power the relationship and will basically turn her off. Removing all contact/ignoring only works with there is proximity in the relationship. If you see her everday, it will most likely make things worse. She already knows you are interested in her, she's not stupid. Again, stop texting girls and being too available. Continue to treat her like you are currently doing but start going out with other girls and make sure that she finds out. Play the jealousy hand and if she gets mad at the fact that your dating another girl, flip the script and play the "I thought we were just friends?" card.

that's pretty much what i said, i just assumed that he would be dating more girls anyway ahahah. continuing to treat her the exact same way won't do any good imo, even when dating other girls and she finds out, because if you begin not to start conversations with her, she may just miss your friendship and confuse things, and this way you'll hit that at least once.

Guest Airjamie

I SICK AND TYREEED OF HEARIN BLOODKLAAT GET DOWN SHAKE YA FUCKIN BOOTY.

This is the best speach ever. Dude is fuckin wasted. Peter Tosh fucking hates screamo.

Guest Airjamie
yea i have the feeling that you don't do that often. just go to the mall and yell at whatever bitch looks decent. i'd say 50% of the time something good will happen.

You bumbaklaaat talkin shit. Holler at a bitch at the mall and 75% of the time STDs will happen innit.

Yesterday I was at my local mall (Westfield Santa Anita) and noticed something strange and new that opened there: Giordano.

Giordano is roughly the equivalent of Hong Kong's shitty quality Gap.

So I walked in to check it out, grabbed a hensley and polo to try on, walked out dressed looking pretty admittedly gay with a polo + hensley layer, and was offered a job directly by the Indian manager.

So now I got a job at Giordano for the month and a half before I leave for Seoul. god knows I can use the money.

Please don't burn me on the stake alive.