superconfessional

case is closed. very interesting.:rolleyes:

i wonder if theres such a case with guys. for i.e: we cant go commando for consecutive days. or our nuts shrivel. some shit like that..

Yup. My gf and I had to cut back cause I kept getting UTIs and shit. I had to get cath'd once because of it. Sucked.

Yup. My gf and I had to cut back cause I kept getting UTIs and shit. I had to get cath'd once because of it. Sucked.

yeah, that's what's even worse. not being able to fuck? ok, fine, i can wait a day or two.

but having to get a q-tip shoved up my penis opening because constant sexing turned

the vagina into a stew of bacteria which i foolishly continued to plunge my pole into?

that sucks.

wait clopek you did that internet-message girl in the butt? The one from your 'should i go for it' thread?
actually, its kinda strange... its not always. its just some girls. like my last ex was fine, but this other girl its quick. she also has a really tight pussy...

fuck, i dont know. i dont drink or do drugs enough to be dependednt on that for sex. and the girls usually still get off... and yes, i can tell.

cureone yes i did :S gughhh

cheep i have the same hit and miss thing with sex ... some girls its like half hour, 40 minutes, some girls its a struggle to hit the 5 mark. i think it has something to do with a phenomena i like to refer to as the "magic vagina". some girls have magic ones, and others don't. the magic ones feel better, but are worse for your self esteem. a real catch 22.

She told me it has something to do with peeing frequently and then having sex continuously which causes the body to become more susceptible to viruses...weather its true or not I have no idea. Maybe some Sufu females could enlighten me?

Actually, it's good if she pees immediately after sex, as it cleanses the.... urine tract? whatever it's called in english... So she won't get an infection. "Fresh" urine is sterile.

Actually, it's good if she pees immediately after sex, as it cleanses the.... urine tract? whatever it's called in english... So she won't get an infection. "Fresh" urine is sterile.

Urine is sterile while inside your bladder but starts carrying impurities during the process of leaving your system, so not exactly, it just moves the stuff around (and yeah kinda helps getting out some).

As for DJRajio's gf well.....

Urine is sterile while inside your bladder but starts carrying impurities during the process of leaving your system, so not exactly, it just moves the stuff around (and yeah kinda helps getting out some).

As for DJRajio's gf well.....

Most doctors recommend this to girls who get infections, so I guess it works.

I was walking up some stairs at a pub last week when some Korean girl with at least EE cups and a normal waist was walking down the stairs and we ended up going someplace more quiet. If you'v ever seen a quantity of Korean girls you'd know how auspicious EE cups on a non-fat girl are. I wanted to pitch my line and scale those fuckers in celebration.

I need some EE cups in my life right now. Does this girl have any EE cup friends as well? C, D or even just E will suffice.