superconfessional

Guest Airjamie
i used to play with slugs... worms... ants... even spiders and bees.

!

now im too chicken to even touch an ant.

i'm ashamed of what i've become :(

Speaking of playing with ants, when i was a kid i used to go find frogs and lizards and shit in the grass right. Then id go to a red ant pile and kick open the top till they came out all swarming like motherfuckers, then id drop the frog right on top of it. Shit was awesome. ... oh and onetime in highschool my friend and i found a whole bunch of angle trumpets growing over by the track, so a couple hours later we were at his house and i was watching him try to stick an m80 up a ducks ass (actually, it was one of those big ugly goose things with the like...tumor on their face, i dont know what they are exactly but they dont run away from you when you fuck with them) anyway so he didnt get it in there and it blew up in his hand but still got part of the duck....so he was covered in blood and exploded duck ass and the duck was all WAAAAAAAAAAAHK and i was laughing so hard i sharted all up in my wu wears,

Speaking of playing with ants, when i was a kid i used to go find frogs and lizards and shit in the grass right. Then id go to a red ant pile and kick open the top till they came out all swarming like motherfuckers, then id drop the frog right on top of it. Shit was awesome. ... oh and onetime in highschool my friend and i found a whole bunch of angle trumpets growing over by the track, so a couple hours later we were at his house and i was watching him try to stick an m80 up a ducks ass (actually, it was one of those big ugly goose things with the like...tumor on their face, i dont know what they are exactly but they dont run away from you when you fuck with them) anyway so he didnt get it in there and it blew up in his hand but still got part of the duck....so he was covered in blood and exploded duck ass and the duck was all WAAAAAAAAAAAHK and i was laughing so hard i sharted all up in my wu wears,

wow, thats some pre-serial killer shit right there.....

when i would visit puerto rico as a kid, i would catch lizards and swing them by their tails,

drown them, smash their heads with rocks, dissect them, leave them in a particular spot in the backyard and watch ants consume the carcass over the days.

Yeah, I watched that too. What was the big deal with that?

I didn't think it was that fucked up. One girl would not stop crying though .. bitch. It's not even a real rape, just some staged shit. Did you watch it OMC?

i'm curious.

PM?

oh and back on topic.

my girlfriend and i broke up and i feel dead.

but yeah.

PM the link.

she quit posting here a while ago so she was pretty much dead to us anyway.

I didn't think it was that fucked up. One girl would not stop crying though .. bitch. It's not even a real rape, just some staged shit. Did you watch it OMC?

yeah, i watched it last night... and i don't get what all the commotion is about.

if people watched this minus the sex in a hollywood movie, would they have been as

disturbed? how blatantly does someone need to be aware of the fact that what they're

watching isn't real in order for them to feel less affected by an image?

perception is weird.

the video was boring and didn't even get me hard. what a waste.

but then again it could be the crying and screaming.

All japanese vids ive watched have consisted of crying and screaming, regardless of whether its consentual or not

i think its just the whining and crying that got to me...a little is ok.....guess i just need to watch it on mute..............

and its funny that everyones like...ummm, yeahhh, send me the link..i want ot check it out strictly for research purposes....mmmm...k

its one big sufu circle jerk.....last ones gotta eat the cookie!!!