superconfessional

Ok my confession. Lately I've started to realize again that women are more trouble than good. Two months ago I met a hot 29 year old who works for a domestic bank in Tokyo. I met here at a US college alumnai event that one of her friends dragged her along. Lots of guys tried hitting on her, shooting the shit about how much money they made (lots of foriegn bankers were there), how GQ they were, etc. So I decided to switch it up and talk about, what else, fashion (lol...). Long story short, we ended up walking back home together and figured I just grab her phone number and be done with it. Ironically, it turns out that her apartment is right down the street from mine and I began to wonder how I never had seen her before. Fast forward a week, we went out, had fun, and she ended up back at my place Then I go back to LA for three weeks. Come back and we go out the night I arrive back. Again, over at my place. Find out that she lived a year in SF and a year in NY just to go clubbing in Harlem and spend all her money on Phat Farm. First warning sign. Tells me how she likes to use guys and that she's had guys offer her diamonds rings, trips to expensive places, etc. Well I'm no chump; don't tell her shit, and just agree with her. Sex is good so far, so I can deal. One night she sleeps over and at 3AM in the morning, gets up, and just leaves with no explanation. Next evening, I'm confused but refuse to call and act like a chump. Eventually I break-down and call. She apologises and says she was meaning to call, even though I know she did it to spark drama and see my reaction. She wants to see me the following week, I tell her I'm busy and tired and go to bed. Eventually she calls again and says she wants to stay over. I relent. She comes in totally wasted and starts telling me off. Saying she can't trust me, that I'm a bad boy, that she hates the fact that I still talk to my ex and that she's jealous of her (though she's never met her). I tell her to get out. Next morning she calls and apologises and says she was too drunk. Fast forward to two day ago, Ive been sick and decided I can't see her, she e-mails my phone saying she is with her friends drinking, I ignore it. She e-mails again saying that she sorry for always talking in japanese, which I didn't understand. Call her. She's drunk, asking where I am. I tell her I"m going home after having dinner with a friend. She says she is drinking with three guy friends. I know she is telling me this to get me jealous and provoke me; she also tells me that her ex called her just before asking her to see him; I don't act like a chump and say its cool and have fun. I plan on breaking up with her in two weeks, once this other girl comes back from vacation but its hard cuz of the sex. Even if the woman is crazy, if the sex is amazing, would you still hang in there....?

I would, yes. But I'm in a stage in my life where I feel jaded and self centered, so I can trust myself not to build any sort of emotional attachment with this girl.

Though you display alot of discipline in the latter part of your story, you've already "broken down" once and called her, which implies to me that something has already manifested itself in you...

Goodluck though, very interesting situation.

^ welcome to my life, as I have an alarming desire to find all ways not to have a girlfriend because I'm bound to half ass it nowadays, but am still alive enough to participate in my own life, at least to point of fulfilling physical needs.

Today's confession:

Three weeks ago, I had a live-in girlfriend.

Two weeks ago, said live-in girlfriend moved back to Japan permanently, but not before introducing me to her school friend who lives 2 flights up from me, a nice girl. We promised mutually among the three of us that new neighbor friend and I would help each other out in neighborly ways, keep each other living for the rest of the year's lease and Japanese former live-in could live knowing we'd be ok.

One week ago, live-in gf is now history, and neighbor girl's boyfriend and I meet and the three of us enjoy life as neighborly acquaintances, we eat, drink, and are merry together most of the days.

In the same time frame, I also quit my job because I've had enough, and meet neighbor friend's friend who is into role playing and wants me to call her Helen Keller (long story that will be told at some other time) when I go upstairs on an off day to return something I borrowed from neighbor. I'm impressed but don't think much of it.

This past week, ended up seeing Helen Keller almost daily as she is on winter holiday and has nothing to do, so she comes around and visits her friend, they come down and hang out with me. We build up a new tradition of sitting in my room getting drunk together and chatting. I develop a minor crush on Helen Keller during this time and call her when I'm coming home drunk from the clubs to chat her up a bit and flirt with her so I can get things across and pretend I never said them the following days because I'm kind of experimenting to see how long I can be juvenile for.

For yesterday, Helen Keller, neighbor girl and her boyfriend, and I all make a date to go out to the bars, and Helen Keller is also bringing her own friend along. We agree to meet at 4pm and neighbor faction will come a littler later after work and we'd head out then. Helen Keller is a bit shy so she brings her friend to my place early for some buddy system safety, but the first mistake is made when she brings a bag full of beers in and the three of us are sitting there a bit sober and tense and crack into them, getting drunk by 5pm. Out of left field, new friend just got back from living in Birmingham for a year and demands a harder drink so I run to the corner shop (trip #1) to stock up on liquor; I buy cheap Riesling and a fifth of gin and I make them Kir and gin and tonics. two hours pass, neighbor still hasn't gotten home, and the two girls are pretty plastered and already hanging out in my bed as my place is a bit cold and I don't have furniture in my flat still.

Neighbor girl finally shows up with boyfriend, but they'd just had a fight, so they come into let us know the bar-hopping trip is cancelled, and they go back to her apt to fight some more, so we're shortly back to the two girls in my bed getting drunk again. I start making cracks about having two girls in my bed and it being disappointing, and there is where it begins to go haywire; the fly of my jeans is the first thing to go, and then soon we're lapping up drinks off each other's body parts and I begin to feel this is all signalling a change.

I don't know if I'm gonna go through with it at this point, so I start slow and just make out with them separately when one goes to the bathroom, and we make excuses to run to the shop in pairs and make out on the street. On trip the shop #4 or #5, I have pseudo-English girl sitting on top of the ice cream freezer in front of the corner shop going at it with me when I realize that everyone standing at the checkout inside the shop is watching us and I remember that this kind of behavior doesn't fly well over here. We get more liquor and make it back. This kind of shit continues well into the evening and the three of us are in bed til Helen Keller's mom calls and tells her to take the last train home. She dresses, gets out, and then realizes she's left me in bef with her friend who I'd just met 4 hours earlier for the intention of light social drinking, and freaks out in jealousy and calls my neighbor to come inspect. We relax a bit and I prove to neighbor girl that I'm not raping pseudo-English friend and I aplogize to neighbor girl for my behavior for something i did the day before that was unrelated, and we're all good and well and she leaves us to get some rest. Yeah right. Girl remaining in my bed was, until last night, a 24 year-old virgin, another super random thing. I didn't know what to make of that. Fast forward through all of the festivities, I start to begin my day this morning, and then inform girl in my bed that she has to get ready to go because I have a friend coming to go grocery shopping with me. I see girl off to her bus stop, she goes off, my (male) grocery shopping friend pulls up not 20 seconds later, soon enough for me to point out girl riding away and explain the shocked look on my face, and then we're off grocery shopping. I make my phone rounds and make sure no one is mad at me about last night and it's all okay, and I get my groceries, and come home, where I am now. I was hoping that writing this all out would help me figure out what has happened in the last 24 hrs, but I guess the point of this huge essay I've just written is that I had my first three-way in this new flat I've moved to.

Thoughts lingering right now are:

-I wonder how the last girl felt when I jumped up after de-virginizing her because I had to grocery shopping;

-Being with a 24 year old virgin was an inexplicable feeling, totally leftfield when she presented me with that. Felt like I was with the last virgin on earth or something;

-Both girls were above 8/10 and go to the women's college I used to attend and live by, which is known nationally for its prissy, snooty, and fairly well-maintained girls. I usually don't do as well even when wanting just one girl;

-Bottle count when I was picking up the mess this morning was three bottles of wine, a fifth of gin, a fifth of creme de cassis, about twelve beers, and a random bottle of soju; someone must've bought me a pizza too because there was a big empty pizza box there and there was only ever the three of us;

-I did this well for myself this week, and I'm currently unemployed, 25 years old, and not really taking care of myself or anyone else; meanwhile, cherry picking at clubs and bars for me still has like a 15% success rate;

-I dunno what to do with myself now, it's 5pm in the afternoon, everyone is gone now, I refused to go on a ski trip with all of them becuase they were all gonna be there this weekend in the same room with me again, getting drunk, and I feel slightly bad because theyre all friends and I'm random dude. I have no idea but I've decided from this day forward I'm going to actively participate in my own life a bit more now. End of strange story for now.

so im guessing this sets the record for longest post of original material.

congratulations.

copy pasted many times by now however.

this is a sign that you need your own K-blog dismal

Ok my confession. Lately I've started to realize again that women are more trouble than good. Two months ago I met a hot 29 year old who works for a domestic bank in Tokyo. I met here at a US college alumnai event that one of her friends dragged her along. Lots of guys tried hitting on her, shooting the shit about how much money they made (lots of foriegn bankers were there), how GQ they were, etc. So I decided to switch it up and talk about, what else, fashion (lol...). Long story short, we ended up walking back home together and figured I just grab her phone number and be done with it. Ironically, it turns out that her apartment is right down the street from mine and I began to wonder how I never had seen her before. Fast forward a week, we went out, had fun, and she ended up back at my place Then I go back to LA for three weeks. Come back and we go out the night I arrive back. Again, over at my place. Find out that she lived a year in SF and a year in NY just to go clubbing in Harlem and spend all her money on Phat Farm. First warning sign. Tells me how she likes to use guys and that she's had guys offer her diamonds rings, trips to expensive places, etc. Well I'm no chump; don't tell her shit, and just agree with her. Sex is good so far, so I can deal. One night she sleeps over and at 3AM in the morning, gets up, and just leaves with no explanation. Next evening, I'm confused but refuse to call and act like a chump. Eventually I break-down and call. She apologises and says she was meaning to call, even though I know she did it to spark drama and see my reaction. She wants to see me the following week, I tell her I'm busy and tired and go to bed. Eventually she calls again and says she wants to stay over. I relent. She comes in totally wasted and starts telling me off. Saying she can't trust me, that I'm a bad boy, that she hates the fact that I still talk to my ex and that she's jealous of her (though she's never met her). I tell her to get out. Next morning she calls and apologises and says she was too drunk. Fast forward to two day ago, Ive been sick and decided I can't see her, she e-mails my phone saying she is with her friends drinking, I ignore it. She e-mails again saying that she sorry for always talking in japanese, which I didn't understand. Call her. She's drunk, asking where I am. I tell her I"m going home after having dinner with a friend. She says she is drinking with three guy friends. I know she is telling me this to get me jealous and provoke me; she also tells me that her ex called her just before asking her to see him; I don't act like a chump and say its cool and have fun. I plan on breaking up with her in two weeks, once this other girl comes back from vacation but its hard cuz of the sex. Even if the woman is crazy, if the sex is amazing, would you still hang in there....?

sex isnt the be all end all for me ... id have left by the first sign of trouble actually...

heh....shit,another sf thread to read regularly. Esp if dismal & rajio post.

rajio, be careful -that there is some big drama blossom. & dismal, don't sweat it...given the chance, they'll/she'll have long forgotten.

Nevertheless, great memories (doesn't have to be + to be memorable) both to pluck from in your geriatric stages.

hahahahahhaahahaaaa I'M FAMOUS!

How was my performance?

Seriously.

Well, he sang a song, had a LOT of make-up on. And when he was finished he blew kisses and thanked everybody. And then there was someone who brought him flowers (because it was his first time performing in ages) and he said 'Ooooooooooooooooh mah GAAAAAAAWWDDDDDDDDDD' (you have to understand that people talk Vietnamese all the time on the DVD and he suddenly says something in English) and he says 'I love you, I love you so much' (also in English) or something in that context and blows kisses again

I;m not even making this up.

Ok my confession. Lately I've started to realize again that women are more trouble than good...

Djrajio, you've got to continue this story--it's like a fucking thriller drama. Flesh this out more.

This is on some Korean soap tip. Next thing you know, there's some sort of time travel or space ships involved.

i've got a mild case of the saturday night syndrome. drank a shitload last night and either i have slept on my arm or my gf did, but since i woke up this morning, my arm is really numb plus my wrist really hurt and can't bend all the way so i'm a little scared since the same thing happened to one of my friend (fell asleep drunk on his arm) and he couldn't use it for like 3 months...

I ignored this thread for the longest time for no reason at all.

You guys have it great, enjoy it while you can and don't marry early like I did.

My only excitement is watching the next episode of Hana Yori Dango 2 and when my wife is sleeping some dirty TV Tokyo show.

My best friend and flat mate talked to me for the first time about his dad dying a few months ago (you guys might remember my previous post in here about it) and all the shit he went through. I couldn't say a word. I'm just not good at that stuff. I can give a speech. I can listen. But what do you say back when it really matters? Sorry? His fucking dad died! Sorry doesn't really cut it. What the fuck.

I feel like shit. First of all im still drunk. I was at a "Frat" party and i kicked the door in after they kicked us out. The frat guys came out and tryed to fight me and didn't really do anything. One of them pushed me but one my best freinds jason pushed a guy who pushed me. Then i get grabbed and the next thing i see is jason fighting one of the frat guys and i run up and push the guy he is fighting then hit him. then get grabbed.

It turns out jason got sucker punched and got his jaw broken . He is at the hospital right now and i feel like it is my fault. I walked the 2 hour walk home becuase the car going to the hospital was full.

Djrajio, you've got to continue this story--it's like a fucking thriller drama. Flesh this out more.

This is on some Korean soap tip. Next thing you know, there's some sort of time travel or space ships involved.

Whoa. I didn't know people actually read this except for dis and I, haha. Anyways, I was going to completely write off the girl until this weekend. Seems she has done a completely 180 for better or worse. So this past week, as I had mentioned, I have been very sick with a stomach virus, having to take a shit every 30 minutes. It's been really stressful and annyoing and I have basically felt un-masuline and tried to spend time away from my girl. Anyways, come Friday night I'm at Heartland with my co-workers. If you don't know Heartland, its a famous bar outside Roppongi Hills that all the investment bankers from the offices in Roppongi Hills, etc. hang out after work. It's also has a reputation as a seedy place that gold-digger women frequent to find their next rich foreign boy-toy. I had to go because several NY visiting collegues were in town and so had to do the social drinking, shooting the shit. Fast forward an hour later, everyones getting drunk on the AMEX corporate card and I lose judgment and e-mail not just my girl but my ex as well asking what they are doing tonight. Ex-gf says shes in Nipponbashi, at a similar type bar, my girl e-mails me telling me she is nearby. We end up meeting and going to a standing bar in Azabu. We shoot the shit and she apologises and again for the recent string of problems. We eventually split the bill and head back to my place. Eventually conversation gets deep and talk about each other's past and the issue of hiding our past secrets. It's actually refreshing to see this side of her and she finally reveals a lot of things that I suspected but suprisingly doesn't try to seek validation and acceptance; just let things be, which is a sign of maturity I don't often see. I know if I dated a younger woman, if she was into me, she'd try to justify or use some quasi-logic to explain her mistakes, but she didn't. Just said this is me; im not perfect. Ironically, it seemed to smooth a lot of the rough edges that still seem to have existed in our relationship. She stays over. Next day I'm terribly sick with my stomach pains. She heads out and buys medicine and makes lunch for me, washes my sheets and clothes, and basically takes care of me all Sat. It was crazy. It been a while since I've met a girl that does things like this, so its somehwat of a shock actually. Later in the evening, I say lets just a take walk, nothing fancy, through Yoyogi park at night time. We do, and its wonderful. We talk under a full moon and she tells me more about one of her ex-bf; a Korean guy who used to work at Morgan Stanley, she dated for a year+ who eventually went to MBA school in Chicago. She lived in Chicago briefly to be with him but eventually realized that he was like many Korean guys, he was too proud and set in his ways and with the Korean/Japanese tension amongst the families, decided to break it off and return back to Tokyo. It's interesting to see her open up more. Later in the night she takes me to a Brazilian retaurant and I learn about her more recent ex, an ER physican, whom she dated for 2 years. She tells me everything about the relationship and what worked and didn't and soon begin to realize that all her past bfs were very proud, intellgent, ambitious men. It's kinda crazy, since I'm so young (24), so I idea of this hot woman who could have doctors, rich bankers, attracted to his fresh out of college young guy is kind of ironic, but really brings home the idea that how much money you make and what you do as a career aren't as important as people make it out to be. She tells me that she is attracted to me because the first time we met, even though I work in finance, I didn't talk about finance, but fashion, unlike all the other guys she meets. She says most guys she meets are boring men without any passions, whose lives revolve around their work. She found me interesting. I tell her about how before I met her I had met and dated well over 20-30 women last year and how the experience really helped me understand myself and women more. She doesn't disapprove of what I did. We eventually head back to my place again and end up watching youtube and then falling asleep. She left just 30 minutes ago as I write this.

Thank for all of those that wrote comments. I'm pretty level headed on this women now. Even though I did relent on some occassions with calling her, etc (my mistake, I know). I understand that she also has had the opportunity to decline my offers on numerous ocassions, which she hasn't once, ever. I want to believe she also wants to make this work. I'm keeping my opinions open with other women (I'm no dummy) and as long as she is willing to pay half or more on dinners and never refuses my advances, I'm letting to ride this out some more. Will update you guys more...

Whoa. I didn't know people actually read this except for dis and I, haha. Anyways, I was going to completely write off the girl until this weekend. Seems she has done a completely 180 for better or worse. So this past week, as I had mentioned, I have been very sick with a stomach virus, having to take a shit every 30 minutes. It's been really stressful and annyoing and I have basically felt un-masuline and tried to spend time away from my girl. Anyways, come Friday night I'm at Heartland with my co-workers. If you don't know Heartland, its a famous bar outside Roppongi Hills that all the investment bankers from the offices in Roppongi Hills, etc. hang out after work. It's also has a reputation as a seedy place that gold-digger women frequent to find their next rich foreign boy-toy. I had to go because several NY visiting collegues were in town and so had to do the social drinking, shooting the shit. Fast forward an hour later, everyones getting drunk on the AMEX corporate card and I lose judgment and e-mail not just my girl but my ex as well asking what they are doing tonight. Ex-gf says shes in Nipponbashi, at a similar type bar, my girl e-mails me telling me she is nearby. We end up meeting and going to a standing bar in Azabu. We shoot the shit and she apologises and again for the recent string of problems. We eventually split the bill and head back to my place. Eventually conversation gets deep and talk about each other's past and the issue of hiding our past secrets. It's actually refreshing to see this side of her and she finally reveals a lot of things that I suspected but suprisingly doesn't try to seek validation and acceptance; just let things be, which is a sign of maturity I don't often see. I know if I dated a younger woman, if she was into me, she'd try to justify or use some quasi-logic to explain her mistakes, but she didn't. Just said this is me; im not perfect. Ironically, it seemed to smooth a lot of the rough edges that still seem to have existed in our relationship. She stays over. Next day I'm terribly sick with my stomach pains. She heads out and buys medicine and makes lunch for me, washes my sheets and clothes, and basically takes care of me all Sat. It was crazy. It been a while since I've met a girl that does things like this, so its somehwat of a shock actually. Later in the evening, I say lets just a take walk, nothing fancy, through Yoyogi park at night time. We do, and its wonderful. We talk under a full moon and she tells me more about one of her ex-bf; a Korean guy who used to work at Morgan Stanley, she dated for a year+ who eventually went to MBA school in Chicago. She lived in Chicago briefly to be with him but eventually realized that he was like many Korean guys, he was too proud and set in his ways and with the Korean/Japanese tension amongst the families, decided to break it off and return back to Tokyo. It's interesting to see her open up more. Later in the night she takes me to a Brazilian retaurant and I learn about her more recent ex, an ER physican, whom she dated for 2 years. She tells me everything about the relationship and what worked and didn't and soon begin to realize that all her past bfs were very proud, intellgent, ambitious men. It's kinda crazy, since I'm so young (24), so I idea of this hot woman who could have doctors, rich bankers, attracted to his fresh out of college young guy is kind of ironic, but really brings home the idea that how much money you make and what you do as a career aren't as important as people make it out to be. She tells me that she is attracted to me because the first time we met, even though I work in finance, I didn't talk about finance, but fashion, unlike all the other guys she meets. She says most guys she meets are boring men without any passions, whose lives revolve around their work. She found me interesting. I tell her about how before I met her I had met and dated well over 20-30 women last year and how the experience really helped me understand myself and women more. She doesn't disapprove of what I did. We eventually head back to my place again and end up watching youtube and then falling asleep. She left just 30 minutes ago as I write this.

Thank for all of those that wrote comments. I'm pretty level headed on this women now. Even though I did relent on some occassions with calling her, etc (my mistake, I know). I understand that she also has had the opportunity to decline my offers on numerous ocassions, which she hasn't once, ever. I want to believe she also wants to make this work. I'm keeping my opinions open with other women (I'm no dummy) and as long as she is willing to pay half or more on dinners and never refuses my advances, I'm letting to ride this out some more. Will update you guys more...

dude .. can u use double space next time?

letting it ride seems like a good decision.....

I've found that Forever21 chicks are exactly my niche.

Any tips for hanging out there without being creepy? I let one slip away today because I was a pussy and now it's my personal mission to snag some.

I've found that Forever21 chicks are exactly my niche.

Any tips for hanging out there without being creepy? I let one slip away today because I was a pussy and now it's my personal mission to snag some.

Doesnt Forever21 carry a men's line now? If so just shop or pretend to shop there. I think its pretty hard not to be creepy though since the only reason you're there is to get girls. Good luck.

My best friend and flat mate talked to me for the first time about his dad dying a few months ago (you guys might remember my previous post in here about it) and all the shit he went through. I couldn't say a word. I'm just not good at that stuff. I can give a speech. I can listen. But what do you say back when it really matters? Sorry? His fucking dad died! Sorry doesn't really cut it. What the fuck.

Thorns-After going through this myself (my Father died 1.5 years ago), listening and saying sorry for his loss is the best thing to say.