superconfessional

Confession: I dont like calling people on the phone. Unless I know them very well I think its really awkward. I literally have to prepare myself for several minutes just to pick up the phone and make a call. I have no idea why though.

I thought I was the only person like this .. it's weird though, because I actually do like a good conversation on the phone but I don't like calling other people, and I don't like calling stores up. I feel like I'm an unwanted intruder bothering the other person.

I thought I was the only person like this .. it's weird though, because I actually do like a good conversation on the phone but I don't like calling other people, and I don't like calling stores up. I feel like I'm an unwanted intruder bothering the other person.

I got over my middle & high-school fear of calling up/walking into stores, but I still have lingering worries in my head of whether or not I'll be bothering a person if I call them up. sucks

Oh Yeah England, that stuff was so funny man......My fav's were the Skydiving, swimming gag and the hidden meat in the mash potatoes almost made coffee come out my nose. 10+ good buddy

That is pretty much favorite one too.....some people who I have shared it with just don't appreciate it. Ingenious.

Confession: I dont like calling people on the phone. Unless I know them very well I think its really awkward. I literally have to prepare myself for several minutes just to pick up the phone and make a call. I have no idea why though.
I got over my middle & high-school fear of calling up/walking into stores, but I still have lingering worries in my head of whether or not I'll be bothering a person if I call them up. sucks

Hello? Phonephobes anonymous?

I'm calling to say that, I'm afraid of making phone calls.

Add one more seat in the club house guys.

i actually find this show really cruel and sometimes a bit sick. i dunno, y'all can call me a pussy for this or whatever, i stand by my words.

pussy.

I gotta say I'm with you on this one. Flicked on the TV y'day and was just shocked.

You know when it's coming as well... It's always some guy/girl that has some kind of obvious issue - self esteem, weird get ups, twitches, and worse. Then they interview the hopeless (because you know instantly they're getting canned) contestant, build up their expectations, throw them in the room and let them get their 'soul' ripped out of 'em. You see their expressions and I'm utterly speechless. Then they let them out the room and film the person break down... and you watch 'em vanish into the 'sunset'... and you KNOW that ain't the end of it for them. You KNOW that they just had their ENTIRE EXISTENCE ANNIHILATED by those three twats.

I'm waiting for someone to commit suicide over this shit.

Some kid in a poorly fitting red long sleeve t-shirt that looks like it was made in walmart and adidas-esque black track pants just got lauded for like a page and a half for how different he is. WHAT THE FUCK!?!

Sorry.

But there were skulls. You love skulls. Admit it.

ha

pussy.

I gotta say I'm with you on this one. Flicked on the TV y'day and was just shocked.

You know when it's coming as well... It's always some guy/girl that has some kind of obvious issue - self esteem, weird get ups, twitches, and worse. Then they interview the hopeless (because you know instantly they're getting canned) contestant, build up their expectations, throw them in the room and let them get their 'soul' ripped out of 'em. You see their expressions and I'm utterly speechless. Then they let them out the room and film the person break down... and you watch 'em vanish into the 'sunset'... and you KNOW that ain't the end of it for them. You KNOW that they just had their ENTIRE EXISTENCE ANNIHILATED by those three twats.

I'm waiting for someone to commit suicide over this shit.

Shit man, I was just talking about the same thing with a friend of mine the other day. Maybe then it will finally stop airing.

I'm with you about shows like Idol, Fade. Trash trading on humiliation of people, besides just amounting to a focus group circle jerk. Not that I watch much TV in general. Also fall into the phonophobe group. Face to face or texts/online is fine, just something about phones that have always bothered me.

@78... sorry it really wasn't personal and it wasn't like it was the worst thing I'd ever seen or anything, I was mostly just annoyed about the people sucking your dick over it.

Confession: As long as we're on the whole phone thing.. I don't know how to call certain friends and ask them to go out for shit. Like, I'm afraid they'll think I'm gay or something if I ask them out to lunch. I know thats COMPLETELY ridiculous, but its true.

ok... sometimes when i see a bad oufit in waywt it just winds me up and i feel like deleting it..

DO IT! Fuck medicine, I think if you started deleting shitty waywt fits my blood pressure would go down like 20 points.

this has been on my mind lately for some reason, probably cuz there was a best dressed list started...i feel like i gotta get it off my chest:

how does Jake Gyllenhaal keep ending up on all these 'best dressed' lists? I think he's cracked Esquire's top 5 for like the past 3 years...he seems like an alright guy and all, but i don't find anything particularly inspiring about his style. The modern classic look is fine, but i don't really detect any swagger in his. He's a good looking guy though, that's probably it...*shrugs* if anything i think george clooney pulls off that style infinitely better.

this has been on my mind lately for some reason, probably cuz there was a best dressed list started...i feel like i gotta get it off my chest:

how does Jake Gyllenhaal keep ending up on all these 'best dressed' lists? I think he's cracked Esquire's top 5 for like the past 3 years...he seems like an alright guy and all, but i don't find anything particularly inspiring about his style. The modern classic look is fine, but i don't really detect any swagger in his. He's a good looking guy though, that's probably it...*shrugs* if anything i think george clooney pulls off that style infinitely better.

don't hate because he's beautiful....

He wears blazers with jeans, what more do you want? :D

this has crossed my mind lately...

recently there has been a massive wave of rep spammers (penis doctors) who has completely ruined the system on here (yes, you are the same ones responsible for the SuFu meltdown)... these guys have tactically given eachother more and more rep in order to become more powerful (or so it seems), they have a very powerful leader who is known to have the status of "repurection".. at this stage you get 100% evasion and 100% stealth so this guy might be invincible... i wanna know some names now...

and please give me rep..