superconfessional

fuck boba .. i want my taho...

TAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Ha hah. You sick bastard. Was it raw egg beat into milk then poured into soda? Was it all coagulated and snotty-like? ugh........

Well... it wasn't coagulated, but it was certainly snotty... but still light and effervescent. Listen, if you were a real man and wanted to know, then experience it yoursef, you know where it's available at ^_^.

btw, for the record, "boba" means the chick with the biggest tits... "bo" means ball, "bo" is the cantonese slang for breasts, kindda like "tits" we use here... and "ba" means like the best or the biggest or something like that...

FORREALS! HAHAHA. Then he was really serious. My friend's story about his girlfriend breaking up with him involves going to see a movie about Boba. He was like "yo girl, check out this boba movie with me!" And she was like "WHAAT >:o" And he was like "Yeah! You like boba right? Man I love boba." And she was like "WHAT???!!! GRRR." And he got all like "whut's your problem? I get boba all the time now with my friends, you should go with me some time. It's an experience you won't forget, like drinking and chewing at the same time."

Well... it wasn't coagulated, but it was certainly snotty... but still light and effervescent. Listen, if you were a real man and wanted to know, then experience it yoursef, you know where it's available at ^_^.

Hmm, I will have to man up and drink this snotty rotten egg juice.

no. it taste like cock england. i think youd like it.

In that case, I think I would too.....small Red asian penis taste? Or regular?

33mbipc.jpg

.......bastard

I got drunk and did some stupid stuff last night. well....one stupid thing. There is/was this car parked down the street from my friends apartment. It had a flat tired and was all fucked up. It had the orange "Im gunan tow you soon" slip on it. But for some reason at the middle of the night we all ran out to the car and smashed it. We had 2 bats, a krypto night lock , a bench press bar (with no weight) and a samuri sowrd. We totaled the car in 30' seconds.

Known as "boba" or "tapioca milk tea", the frothy drink with black tapioca balls on the bottom of the cup, famous for its fun fat straws that come in various colors.

It's fun to spit boba at people.

this is pretty strange. all my life i've never heard of such a thing until i was reading this thread last night. then just now, one of my coworker happened to stop by and she was trying to explain to me about this delicious drink she used to drink, which you guessed it, was boba.

does anyone know where i can try this legendary drink in nyc?

:confused:

this is pretty strange. all my life i've never heard of such a thing until i was reading this thread last night. then just now, one of my coworker happened to stop by and she was trying to explain to me about this delicious drink she used to drink, which you guessed it, was boba.

does anyone know where i can try this legendary drink in nyc?

:confused:

Chicken, where you at? We should gather the troops for a mini sufu meet, head to Mott street on Chinatown for some boba. :)

great idea. but i thought you were in the bay area? you're on both coasts? i'm around hell's kitchen. miz is downtown/brooklyn. and i'm sure there'll be more guys willing to come out for a little gettogether.

NYU + I live in (south) Williamsburg... guilty on both counts.

Let me know I''m down :)

i fear that JAN 17 will be known as the day JP-denim-in-the-US died

my heart goes out to the people of BiG and SE and their families

the only bright spot is that the east coast/west coast rivalry that has been tearing this board apart will finally end

We're all going to bond over this tragedy. Never forget. 1/17/07.

Edit: This is a sad fucking day. Things will be rough.

damn i dont know how to feel today, cause i should be happy cause i just ordered some imperials, but that was before i heard about this. then again i could stick with lee repros, and forget everything

^ my guess would've been chinatown, too. any particular joints known for killer bobas?

Dude, where I live in the Bay, there are approximately 10 boba places within a 5 mile radius; I kid you not......I am sure there are TONS in NYC. You just have to look out for a place with "Tea" or "Tapioca" and the like in the name. I would venture to say that no matter where you live in NYC there is at least one place that does boba within a 10 block radius.

Either way, you can't really go wrong with the stuff; the only shitty boba I have had is when they use powder flavoring instead of syrups and when they put old tapioca (which can get damn hard and chewy) in......in fact, I just had a boba about 5 minutes ago.

i like to mix avacados with condensed milk and sugar. and ice sometimes. ive eaten 2 servings of those this week already. and each serving had two avacados.

but im sure nothing can defeat my asian matabolism.

i just ate another one. super tiny cock flavor of course. and every savory gulp reminded me of england.

in other news, we should protest levis' bullshit by burning a huge pile of levis in san francisco.

DUDE! RED! AVOCADO MILKSHAKE!

Me 2! Hope to see you at the next party, we can raid the bar and mix spiked avocado milkshakes... call it the green asian or something. Then we can finish it off by doing pushups and running till we puke.

My superconfession is that I'm damn serious about the above.

and like most things in asia, it will help your "epeen" stay longer and harder. (i swear in korea, they thing everything is good for your penis)

TAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

mas is having a hardgay moment