superconfessional

seraphim

weird that is one of my favourite songs...and i would definately sing it with you...although like a virgin is a better karaoke IMO....wait... what is happening...

Carl

does that mean you only understand 75% of my posts...

my confession is that my life is so tied up this forum that i cant use superconfessional to confess anything...

[edit...got one]...i sometimes make important decisions with the help of an online yes no answer generator...i know it is silly and the answers have so far been mainly wrong... it only ever serves to make me more anxious...but i still use it...not even taking it's advice most of the time...

worst thing is that it uses tracking cookies to gather info for marketing companies...

seraphim

weird that is one of my favourite songs...and i would definately sing it with you...although like a virgin is a better karaoke IMO....wait... what is happening...

Carl

does that mean you only understand 75% of my posts...

my confession is that my life is so tied up this forum that i cant use superconfessional to confess anything...

[edit...got one]...i sometimes make important decisions with the help of an online yes no answer generator...i know it is silly and the answers have so far been mainly wrong... it only ever serves to make me more anxious...but i still use it...not even taking it's advice most of the time...

worst thing is that it uses tracking cookies to gather info for marketing companies...

haps breaking out of his suprtrash shell.

ohman, in that case, we should avoid karaoke bars in NYC, I can see drunken youtube videos turning up - superfuture idol or some shit.

and now, singing I Want To Break Free by Queen...Carl! Next up, Hap and Sera making drunken fools of themselves, stay tuned!

mas, I wouldn't worry about it, there's always going to be someone worse dressed than you, and it's basically just opinion anyway. I've gotten to the stage where I'm less bothered about my clothes than the composition of the shots...is that weird?

I've been spending too much time here as of late. I had a dream that I was in SuperMarket and that CMF was selling a rearend (for a car, WTF?) and it fit the car that Im currently restoring. In the dream I HAD to have it, but them some other guy relpied to the thread with "dibs" before I could even PM CMF and I was like crushed that I wouldn't be able to get it. Too weird.

N.

a rear end to a car? fucking weird.

weird, I dreamt last night that we were at the NYC meet and me & hap were singing 'sweet dreams' by the eurythmics on karaoke while cheap was trying to get female hap into bed. it was bizarre

this is even weirder. and 2 people had dreams about me....

superconfession...

im blowing off a girl tonight to go see slick rick and doug e fresh. i dont mind at all.

I've gotten to the stage where I'm less bothered about my clothes than the composition of the shots...is that weird?

Same here, I don't want to put up just pics of me in front of the mirror. I need to have pictures that are

1. Candid

2. contained within a certain unique event (there has to be some kind of interesting explanation for what's going on in the picture)

3. Someone else has to take the picture.

Basically wish that someone would frickin take pictures of me like they did at self edge.

Does anyone wanna be my WAYWT buddy? It'll be a kinda reciprocative consensual stalking deal. I'll take pictures of you and post it up and you'll take pictures of me ^_^.

i just spent the last three nights in the same bed as kixslf

They were both in their undies. Mornings were akward.

almost had two years of sobriety, out of nowhere, bought some dope and went on a 3 day binge only to wake up in county monday night not knowing how i got there..i stayed in there until yesterday only to have my case dismissed...i have no idea how in the hell my car didnt get fucked, how im not doing time (im on probation until 09 for graffiti), how i still have a job, etc...im taking this as a wakeup call, cause i thought i was gonna be doing some time when i woke up in there for sure...this just supports my theory that i cant even touch the shit again, because i know it should have been way worse than this..i stopped going to meetings etc..and could feel it slipping away, and look what happened..

it's redic------matching those dunks with a pink/brown AA hoodie, natural aa tee, and white/brown checkerboard mikli frames

i could go on, but it is too absurd

what jeans?

damn Larry Bird, I feel for your situation...i don't even know what to say except i hope it works out in the end.

last night i went for a walk and i saw some people getting in an airport shutttle... i was so jealous that i wanted to hurt them...

i get this sensation every now and then.

but then i'm reminded of the fact that i'm growing increasingly averse to plane rides themselves. Going to the airport, waiting in the lounge, watching movies on the plane and all that used to be the best part for me. Nowadays I just can't wait til i arrive at my destination.

speaking of airports...that brings to mind this reflection i wrote on airports back when i was still on tfs:

Alright, so I started this thread because I got an obsession with airports...I think it's because I see airports as the gateways to a fresh start, to me it's like I can leave everything behind no matter how shitty things are going in where ever I am right now and just take off...and as soon as I'm at my destination I just feel like there's a world of opportunity in front of me, and I always look forward to and expect some pleasant experiences whenever I travel. Which is why I especially look forward to term breaks during the school year.

Anyway enough of my rants...so what is your favorite airport(s) in the world?

Mine has to be Chek Lap Kok airport in Hong Kong...I remember back in grade 8, before it was built, if I was having a bad day I would take drives with my dad at night to the site where they were building the airport back then...with the windows down, blasting Jay-Z's "In My Lifetime Vol. 1" album, and then we'd park somewhere and just talk about life... those were some of the most peaceful moments in my life, so I guess the airport has sentimental value to me. Now that it's built, sometimes I still take bus rides there alone (it's hella expensive though lol) and just hang out. It's an architecture marvel, still blows me away everytime I see it. And of course I love crossing Tsing Ma Bridge (i think it's the world's longest suspension bridge, you gotta cross it to get there) and the freeway leading to the airport is great for cruising when you wanna just bump music loud and think things out.

Alright, so I started this thread because I got an obsession with airports...I think it's because I see airports as the gateways to a fresh start, to me it's like I can leave everything behind no matter how shitty things are going in where ever I am right now and just take off...and as soon as I'm at my destination I just feel like there's a world of opportunity in front of me, and I always look forward to and expect some pleasant experiences whenever I travel. Which is why I especially look forward to term breaks during the school year.

Anyway enough of my rants...so what is your favorite airport(s) in the world?

Mine has to be Chek Lap Kok airport in Hong Kong...I remember back in grade 8, before it was built, if I was having a bad day I would take drives with my dad at night to the site where they were building the airport back then...with the windows down, blasting Jay-Z's "In My Lifetime Vol. 1" album, and then we'd park somewhere and just talk about life... those were some of the most peaceful moments in my life, so I guess the airport has sentimental value to me. Now that it's built, sometimes I still take bus rides there alone (it's hella expensive though lol) and just hang out. It's an architecture marvel, still blows me away everytime I see it. And of course I love crossing Tsing Ma Bridge (i think it's the world's longest suspension bridge, you gotta cross it to get there) and the freeway leading to the airport is great for cruising when you wanna just bump music loud and think things out.

quoted for truth. one of the only places i've been that has an enjoyable ride to the airport. even on an airport bus (top deck!)

omc. daaaaamn. that's fucking crazy, let us know what happens.

Some woman gave me $2 on the train, because I had to pay extra for a peak time ticket, but I didn't have any cash on me.

The conductor took my ticket (which had an extra $2 Metrocard on it, he's supposed to give it back so I could use it on the subway), but never came back to collect the money I owed for the peak time ticket. So in the end, it evened out.

I'm surprised some randomly lady gave me money on the train in the first place, nobody ever does nice shit like that in NY. Strange how the world works.

Today is my first day breaking in a pair of new cures. The crotch is still quite tight so when I just now pulled my dick out to pee, the button fly contorted it in such away that I pissed on my LPF vans - which are of course, canvas - thus soaking through to my socks.

I might also post this in WDYWT with a pic of my shoe only.

^ that's hilarious in a sort of 'oh dear god you peed on your own feet' kind of way. I guess you can claim you were stung by jellyfish? rare men's bathroom urinal jellyfish..

confession: I'm ashamed of myself because someone hurt my feelings yesterday and made me feel like a horrible person, and I thought I'd managed to move beyond caring what people I don't even know think of me.

almost had two years of sobriety, out of nowhere, bought some dope and went on a 3 day binge only to wake up in county monday night not knowing how i got there..i stayed in there until yesterday only to have my case dismissed...i have no idea how in the hell my car didnt get fucked, how im not doing time (im on probation until 09 for graffiti), how i still have a job, etc...im taking this as a wakeup call, cause i thought i was gonna be doing some time when i woke up in there for sure...this just supports my theory that i cant even touch the shit again, because i know it should have been way worse than this..i stopped going to meetings etc..and could feel it slipping away, and look what happened..

jeez. surprised no one said anything about this yet. hope you're ok man. it's a fucking horrid scene. the addiction and the addicted and the ex-addicted. The only thing you can do is just keep positive. 3 years was a long time. But so many addicts place so much emphasis on time, just take it slow. It's so hard to give advice about this shit, especially over the net, but I've had many friends leave from this shit. I also know a handful that made it though. One thing that I always wondered was how long can someone keep going to meetings, revolving your entire life around ex-addicts, etc. I understand the addict attitude of where the addiction is you, etc. But when you're clean and sober for 3 years, is it still neccesary to hold on to that former lifestyle? hope to god you're ok through this though Bird. Celtics do have Ryan Gomes, and he will carry the Celts to the new promise land. Good luck, stay strong man.