superconfessional

im soooo drunk right now and i just read tips post

larry b... again i know its not real easy to say this shit over the net but hang in there man, i dont even know you and im rooting for you to stay off the shit, ive been thru friends and family being addicts and it is possible to stay clean, just focus on the positive (like us superhomos) and try, try to stay away

i know it dont mean shit but im sending superlove

something i've noticed in posts lately that i'm starting to find a bit disturbing...ever since i came back, i've seen people goin off about how 'the new ftb is girly' 'the new ftb is too different from the old one, we want the old one back' ... shit does anyone else find this disturbing at all? I mean damn i'm just a human like the rest of you, i'm not here to be a spectacle or put on a show for anyone's entertainment. I'm here to discuss clothes, lifestyle shit just like all of you.

People are getting on my case about shit like there's certain expectations to be had with my presence...the only thing i would say is different from me pre and post retirement is in reality i'm a lot less dramatic, confrontational and uptight about life in general. Maybe that shows in my posts as being somewhat less of a train wreck, and maybe that's not what people want to see....i think it's fucked up that somehow i'm isolated in such cases.

And no, this isn't the old "crazy" FTB freaking out or anything...i'm just being honest about something i've noticed lately which has bothered me, and i'm free to speak my mind about it...if y'all don't like it eat a dick. To those who wit me, sing that shit...

something i've noticed in posts lately that i'm starting to find a bit disturbing...ever since i came back, i've seen people goin off about how 'the new ftb is girly' 'the new ftb is too different from the old one, we want the old one back' ... shit does anyone else find this disturbing at all? I mean damn i'm just a human like the rest of you

quoted for truth, everyone changes a little bit every day, if someone stayed the same for years I'd be a little weirded out. I'm pretty sure all those comments are just slight teasing though, I can't imagine anyone actually being serious about it.

something i've noticed in posts lately that i'm starting to find a bit disturbing...ever since i came back, i've seen people goin off about how 'the new ftb is girly' 'the new ftb is too different from the old one, we want the old one back' ... shit does anyone else find this disturbing at all? I mean damn i'm just a human like the rest of you, i'm not here to be a spectacle or put on a show for anyone's entertainment. I'm here to discuss clothes, lifestyle shit just like all of you.

People are getting on my case about shit like there's certain expectations to be had with my presence...the only thing i would say is different from me pre and post retirement is in reality i'm a lot less dramatic, confrontational and uptight about life in general. Maybe that shows in my posts as being somewhat less of a train wreck, and maybe that's not what people want to see....i think it's fucked up that somehow i'm isolated in such cases.

And no, this isn't the old "crazy" FTB freaking out or anything...i'm just being honest about something i've noticed lately which has bothered me, and i'm free to speak my mind about it...if y'all don't like it eat a dick. To those who wit me, sing that shit...

dont pay attention to all that. were happy to have you back.

1. I have the feeling that whenever I'm on supertalk I'm one of the only ones there, it's like I just walked in after the party ended or like I'm coming to some meeting to meet people with the same interests and all there is left are groups of empty chairs and empty cups on tables with emtpy snack bowls. It must be the different time-zones or something.

2. Last night after going out was the first time I wished I had an internet connection at home aswell as in my studio since I wanted more SuFu, in the middle of the night.

3. I've never used a emoticon, ever. I hate them!

4. The above 3 points make me look like an internet geek!

5. I still don't know what the whole team begsvavassbvauueo vs trout squad is about...

That's it for now...............

1. I have the feeling that whenever I'm on supertalk I'm one of the only ones there, it's like I just walked in after the party ended or like I'm coming to some meeting to meet people with the same interests and all there is left are groups of empty chairs and empty cups on tables with emtpy snack bowls. It must be the different time-zones or something.

amen...........

I am addicted to Frasier...

i used to watch Frasier all the time, then I saw one episode that was so bad that i just refuse to watch the show entirely. but then again i am fuckin insane so it makes sense in my brain.

-I laugh at racist jokes when I'm not racist at all.

-Sometimes, I laugh at people with disabilties (i am horrible :( ).

-People tell me the things I laugh about is "fucked up" and "offbeat"

-Whenever I eat fastfood, I have diarehea and heartburn but I still eat it.

-I think these GIFs are funny:

tomyfacebychickengirlbylolnazisqx8.gif

ownedchick.gif

im 22,

never had a girlfriend

and every time i see happy couples together, i wish i could kill them both

i just ate something like a pound and a half of freshly-prepared guacamole, along with far too many ounces of just-brewed iced green tea. my skin is starting to take on an emerald hue, and i couldn't feel fatter or happier.

hopefully, i won't have the supershits when i go to my first class of my final semester at NYU this evening. wish me luck.