superconfessional

that's really bad, dude.

you are supposed to limit yourself to one avocado a week due to the very high fat content. eating that much guacomole is going to cause some sort of gastrointestinal apocalypse.

take pics!

oops.

but aren't avocados actually loaded with unsaturated fat... which is good?

Edit: i just read up on the nutritional content of avocados and i think maybe i should do nothing but eat avocados and drink green tea for the rest of my life.

oops.

I'm not sure about avocadoes, but this seems like a faulty argument. For example:

Olive oil is full of good fats. But if you drink a bottle a night, you WILL get fat.

Jam is completely fat free. But it is not a good idea to go on a jam diet because it is probably 70% sugar.

I'm not sure about avocadoes, but this seems like a faulty argument. For example:

Olive oil is full of good fats. But if you drink a bottle a night, you WILL get fat.

Jam is completely fat free. But it is not a good idea to go on a jam diet because it is probably 70% sugar.

haha yeah, i know, balanced diet, yadda yadda yadda...

olive oil and avocadoes are pretty much on par in terms of their being full of good fats.

so, eating nothing but avocadoes would make me fatten up nicely. which i really don't need...

there's a lot of other great stuff in avocadoes, too... vitamin c, potassium, protein, etc...

some sort of cholesterol-lowering agent, in addition to the unsaturated fats... low sugar content for a fruit.

sorry, but i'm just addicted to these things.

oops.

Edit: i just read up on the nutritional content of avocados and i think maybe i should do nothing but eat avocados and drink green tea for the rest of my life.

the idea of saturated/unsaturated fats is a myth. If you don't use fats for energy (saturated) then you use it for hormones and membranes (unsaturated). The key is to do enough exercise where you will burn or use the fat that you eat, otherwise it will be stored. So exercise, and eat whatever the fuck you want.

i like to mix avacados with condensed milk and sugar. and ice sometimes. ive eaten 2 servings of those this week already. and each serving had two avacados.

but im sure nothing can defeat my asian matabolism.

DUDE! RED! AVOCADO MILKSHAKE!

Me 2! Hope to see you at the next party, we can raid the bar and mix spiked avocado milkshakes... call it the green asian or something. Then we can finish it off by doing pushups and running till we puke.

My superconfession is that I'm damn serious about the above.

It took me about five mintues to realise poly was talking about rep and not gay sex...

I wonder if this is what all women expect/hope to see by going to superfuture.

i like to mix avacados with condensed milk and sugar. and ice sometimes. ive eaten 2 servings of those this week already. and each serving had two avacados.

but im sure nothing can defeat my asian matabolism.

Holy shit that sounds disgusting. I would rather lick a rabid dog's anus.

^^^^ahahahhahaahah

shit sounds horrible to me too. I love lots of foods, but i just cant get myself to like avacado.....i love the guac though.

Word. I don't like them either.

Speaking of weird asian things, I went to this Boba place yesterday and they had "cheese" flavor Boba.....that fucking crossed the line.

my skin is starting to take on an emerald hue, and i couldn't feel fatter or happier.

you serious? one of my life goals is to eat carrots till i turn orange, but just once. i once spent a whole day eating carrots and nothing happened so still waiting.

Speaking of weird asian things, I went to this Boba place yesterday and they had "cheese" flavor Boba.....that fucking crossed the line.

Hey England! Remember that weird egg yolk w/ milk soda drink we saw on the menu at the vietnamese food place? I finally tried it this weekend at this place in San Diego. Tasted like a fizzy, effervescent FLAN.

Very weird. I could taste the heavy condensed milk and rich egg yolk along side with the fizzy lightness of soda water. It wasn't terrible at first but it totally nastified in taste and in my gut after subsequent sips. Anyone know what this drink is called?

That crossed many lines my friend. To think the drinks with random flavors were enough... now we've got the Harry Potter jellybean special edition boba... fuck.

What's boba?

Known as "boba" or "tapioca milk tea", the frothy drink with black tapioca balls on the bottom of the cup, famous for its fun fat straws that come in various colors.

It's fun to spit boba at people.

ahh...i knew it as bubble tea, or in chinese, "pearl milk tea.

I think boba came from the Cantonese way of saying it.. boh-bah-nye-cha.

The new hotness is Sago...the white tapioca on the bottom of a bowl of icee goodness with fruit juice in the ice and topped off with the fruit itself on top. Sexy.

I think boba is more chinese than a pilipino thing... and sago is something pilipinos got from chinese expatriates/businessmen in the pilipines... we get alot of good stuff from china darn it ^_^

Oh and one of my friends told me a funny story about how boba is only called that in America (pearl / bubble in chinese). He said that boba is slang in china for boobs, and that his girl friend broke up with him because he wanted to take her out for boba cuz it's cool to suck on it and such. Don't know if it's true but hella funny.

I think boba came from the Cantonese way of saying it.. boh-bah-nye-cha.

na, cantonese don't call it that way, Taiwanese do...

btw, for the record, "boba" means the chick with the biggest tits... "bo" means ball, "bo" is the cantonese slang for breasts, kindda like "tits" we use here... and "ba" means like the best or the biggest or something like that...

Hey England! Remember that weird egg yolk w/ milk soda drink we saw on the menu at the vietnamese food place? I finally tried it this weekend at this place in San Diego. Tasted like a fizzy, effervescent FLAN.

Very weird. I could taste the heavy condensed milk and rich egg yolk along side with the fizzy lightness of soda water. It wasn't terrible at first but it totally nastified in taste and in my gut after subsequent sips. Anyone know what this drink is called?

Ha hah. You sick bastard. Was it raw egg beat into milk then poured into soda? Was it all coagulated and snotty-like? ugh........