superconfessional

I have another confession: I always make up random games and tell people to play them with me, one of my favorite classic games are "Is that person on welfare", so I just point at random ghetto dressed mexicans, large families of black people, fat white people and old asian women; and ask anny (gf), if they're on welfare and we just discuss whether or not they are. Another game is, we take pictures of random people that are dressed horrible (worst waywt street version) and laugh about it for awhile or I was going to make a thread about fat people but I was contemplating the potential backfire, which was to take pictures of really fat people in the street and make a thread called "How heavy is that" and the game was who could find the fattest person on the street. I had some pretty good pictures too....I'll make the thread this weekend after I go to SF.

i am doing my final drivers license exam tomorrow... and hell am i nervous right now...

gotta find some ozawa pics asap....

ps. im probably addicted to ozawa...

I failed my driving test twice before passing. My dodgy friend taught me how to drive when I was 16, but didn't go for my licence untill I was 25 when you could get the full licence all at once. And then once I had the licence I would still freak out about driving past coppers...It took a few years to sink in that I was legal beagle.

^Yes, I do the same.

And thanks Ande, I feel less uncool that I didnt get my license until just now (18)and still dont have a car.

I'm 26 with no licence. Not because of a DUI or something, but by choice. So even if it takes you another 8 years, don't worry... there's always going to be someone out there more uncool than you who doesn't drive/own a car.

re the god poo thing, theres a story from korea

a young well to do young lass was carrying her dog on the subway and it did a poo on the subway.

so an old guy tells her to pick it up. and the bitch goes nuts and pulls a fit, and gets off next stop.

the old dude then clears it away.

now, unbeknownst to her, this was all filmed on a mmobile phone, and bingo.

you have korea's first dog poo girl, as she become affectionately known.

now i cant remember what my confession was going to be

Yeah I had cars and drove everyday without a licence for so many years....stoopid. I only got pulled over once the whole time, cop asked for my licence....yeah mate, ummm left it at home...breath tested, not drunk...be on your way.

Yeah I had cars and drove everyday without a licence for so many years....stoopid. I only got pulled over once the whole time, cop asked for my licence....yeah mate, ummm left it at home...breath tested, not drunk...be on your way.

Ha hah. That's awesome. Reminds me of Ireland in that the cops are ridiculously lax most of the time. It is actually insane; the majority of the time, if they actually write you a ticket, they ask you to bring it down to the police station within the next two weeks to get it filed. So basically, they don't electronically file shit, and if you don't bring the ticket in to the station (which you won't, of course) it most likely won't ever show up on your record........

I failed my driving test twice before passing. My dodgy friend taught me how to drive when I was 16, but didn't go for my licence untill I was 25 when you could get the full licence all at once. And then once I had the licence I would still freak out about driving past coppers...It took a few years to sink in that I was legal beagle.

i once taught my friend, who already had a license, how to drive a stick shift when i didn't have a license myself. :P

I got my license before I knew how to drive. I kept meaning to learn how to drive, but I just never got around to it, so when I was 17 I called the DMV and set up an appointment to take my license test. I thought that would give me the incentive to get my parents to teach me. I never did. On the day of the test my mom just decided what the hell, if he goes and takes the test and fails at least he'll know whats coming when he actually he knows how to drive. I passed. I'm not sure how. I parallel parked and everything. I thought it was hilarious at the time. Years later looking back I'm more frightened than anything else that they would give a kid who'd never driven a car before a license.

Haha, nice one chicken...well just when things couldn't get even more weird....

Last night I was studying for an exam after work til 11, then met with my girl at Roppongi Hills and proceeded to go a bar off Roppongi crossing, we shoot the shit and every once in a while she gets a phone call from her friend Kumi telling her to come to Muse, a club in Nishi-Azabu. Kumi is your typical wagamama Roppongi slut. My girl proceeds to tell me how she goes to Muse every weekend to hook up with foreigners. She tells me how she always runs into the same ex-bfs and how she sleeps with random guys and even friends (yari-tomo) without moral hangups. She even tells me about her tricks; how she has a sex limit of 5 times with a guy, then cuts off all contact with them to play with their emotions or how she gets off on attracting old weathly, powerful men just to drop em at the drop of a hat. It's all super amusing because I totally understand the psychology of these crazy women; they are addicted to drama and love to create drama when things go too smoothly. We laugh it all off over draft beer, vodka sours, and bombay sapphires.

We then proceed to head to Vanilla, a really popular club right across from Roppongi Hills and since its the Friday of a three day weekend, the line is gigantically long, with a two hour wait. We decide to give up and go home but notice that the line is all GUYS. We ask the bouncers and they tell us that couples will be able to get in within 20 minutes. We get in fast and its PACKED. Seriously packed with hotties, sketchy young blokes, and ugly gaijin. I'm pretty wasted by now, so don't really care and just dance my ass off.

We head back to my place and the following morning I check my cellphone mail and notice I have a mail from my ex-gf at 5 in the morning. The mail reads: "I'm at your apartment right now. I'm soo suprised" I don't understand the meaning of it and really could care less. My gf is slightly amused and ntrigued. Two hours later, I get a phone call from my ex and she says shes in my area and went to the hotsprings with a friend and was wondering if I could eat with them. I tell her I have plans and can't make it. I decide to take out my trash before heading out with my girl to get lunch. My apartment is on the third floor and coming back I wait for the elevator to come down. There is a camera and video screen installed so you can see who gets in and out of the elevator. The elevator is on the 8th floor. Suddenly two individuals get on the elevator from the 8th floor, a tall white guy, and a short Japanese girl who looks strangely familiar. I can't make out the face because her back is to the camera. The elevator arrives on the first floor, the door opens, and right in front of my face is my ex-gf holding hands with some guy who lives on the 8th floor. I've seen him before. I don't say anything, but the look on her face when she sees me is priceless.

I tell my gf and we figure that my ex went home with some random guy last night who ironically lives in the same apartment as me. Hence the e-mail. She calls and makes up an excuse about going to onsen with a friend to see if I would eat lunch with her; plan fails, eventually goes out with random hook-up guy. I've never seen them together and I don't intend to call my ex.

My life is a drama.

Ok. I just got done finishing my laundry and I forgot I left my i-pod in my gym shorts. Well my i-pod is ruined. Fuck.

that sucks and may i say, you're really unlucky, my friend did the same thing and her i-pod came out fine and she did some search on the internet and apparently, it happened to quite a few ppl. just let it dry and try again, it may still work.

^ damn, that is fully bizarre rajio. Hang in there and don't let it get you down or get you caught up.

I'm having issues too, can't be fucked write another essay on the topic though. I'm up to my fucking eyeballs in girls suddenly and I just don't know what to do right now, I was going through this dry spell and suddenly I'm agreeing to go places I don't want to go, having to find out which parts of town I have to avoid so I don't get caught up, probably passing on a bunch of decent serious gf candidates along the way. My mind really hasn't caught up to all of it though, The past week or two that I'm using as my little personal self-prescribed vacation has just been in essence, this rapid succession of me getting drunk, and sucking on little petite girls tits in all corners of the city.

Darkness of clubs, the bite of really cheap vodka and gin, the stuff we used to drink back in high school, and then the glow of breasts popping out of bras.

Whiteness of my bedsheets, pillows, covers, walls, my room faces a really intense morning light everyday; I wake up and it's petite breasts again, usually different each time.

The serotonin is delayed though and I'm not really feeling two ways about it, it's just scenery in this life that is flashing before my eyes. I am supposed to have lunch in 45 minutes with a girl who is swearing eternal love for me, but I didn't know until 3 am last night. That will make for an interesting lunch perhaps, seeing as though it will be 5:30pm. On the other hand, all I truthfully want to do right now is go to a cafe and sit in a particular sofa that I already have in mind, because I was there yesterday and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, drink two kirs, and take a little siesta with this book I'm currently reading, Women's Diaries of the Westward Journey. Fadetoblack said that I am bipolar, I am not really quite sure what it is, but there is something wrong with me.

edit- my iPod just bit the dust about 2 hours ago too.

that sucks and may i say, you're really unlucky, my friend did the same thing and her i-pod came out fine and she did some search on the internet and apparently, it happened to quite a few ppl. just let it dry and try again, it may still work.

rinse that motherfucker out with distilled water and put it in the fridge for a day or two. trust me.

or don't, fuck it. I read that shit on the internet and it worked on my cell phone.

dismal----really enjoying your confessions. you write very well.

Haha, I was like rajio thinking that only he and I were reading this.. I hate the idea of blogging but I probably should, seeing as though my days are this bizarre lately and I'm not fully understanding it yet myself. Would be good to look back on things for the laughs, like last summer when I was at my lowest, back in July's 95 degree days, Sunday middays when I'd be sitting upright in bed with crossed legs, ache in the front of my belly from all of the beers, and me looking dead because I'd still be sweating out the speed from the night before feeling 60 degrees in my 100 degree room. I'm taking it a bit slower these days, but still not participating in my happenings that much.

My friend a couple wards over across town keeps a blog and gives nice aliases to his women; Wong Kar Wai movie titles are sometimes used. I have lifted a page from his book and am referring to my current two as 'Helen Keller' and 'Meow Girl,' as I came to find out that her vocabulary consists mainly of 'yes' 'no' and a word that vaguely resembles 'meow' which she uses as her multi-purpose word. She'd use those and then intermittently say something very profound and deep in Korean, in her lower-toned real speaking voice. By the by, Birmingham virgin girl from what seems to be ages ago but is actually 9 days past, is nowhere to be seen; she text messages Helen Keller as they are good friends, knowing she and I are out on the town. BVG reports back on how her new dates go each day and Helen Keller and I have a laugh, while I feel a little crushed inside at how despicable I am.

I'm either going to get caught one of these days (perhaps soon, in which case I'll be able to report on SF) or never. Perhaps my life is truly circular enough that someday I'll wake up feeling like it's a new day, walk outside, and see another girl with a glow around her face and everything else can fall to the wayside again. I don't know, but we'll see. I didn't drink a drop of alcohol yesterday and am coming to grips with that this morning.