superconfessional

there was this time where i bruised my testicles while riding my bike and my ballsack swelled and turned a purplish hue. i was alarmed, in pain, and fascinated at the same time. i took pics, and if anyone's interested i can post them.

my confession is i want to see those pictures.

there was this time where i bruised my testicles while riding my bike and my ballsack swelled and turned a purplish hue. i was alarmed, in pain, and fascinated at the same time. i took pics, and if anyone's interested i can post them.

thats what happens when you try to ride a bike without a seat and just shove the rod up your ass. you live and you learn i suppose...

Guest youngteam
thats what happens when you try to ride a bike without a seat and just shove the rod up your ass. you live and you learn i suppose...

remember the time you tried to zing me by asserting "florida is east coast, check a map" and i had to explain to you that you completely missed the point of what i was saying and you ended up looking like an insipid dullard?

this time you did it all on your own.

p.s. the health of my ball bag is sacrosanct -- never make light of it.

remember the time you tried to zing me by asserting "florida is east coast, check a map" and i had to explain to you that you completely missed the point of what i was saying and you ended up looking like an insipid dullard?

this time you did it all on your own.

p.s. the health of my ball bag is sacrosanct -- never make light of it.

you can't really add zing to a fact....and your forced use of S.A.T. vocabulary words is getting a bit old huh?

I tried getting rid of my old forum, But I keep going back.

decided that going out is overrated.. and that I hate stimulants of any kind, although I can tolerate a cup of coffee. but energy drinks, adderall/concerta, and especially illicit drugs -- forget about it. they just give me this overall feeling of uneasiness and that something is wrong (I guess you could call it general anxiety).

i had a script for adderall a few years ago...i went to the shrink and faked add so i could get some speed to get me going in the morning, then taking some xanax around lunchtime to even it out...at first it was fun, but then tolerance and that shit you talk about, the paranoia takes over....i would try not to take it, but couldnt get motivated...i eventually went into detox and rehab once again, due to an opiate/cocaine/benzo/ and adderall habit and for the next 5 months, it was a constant struggle to get out of bed...so yea, i know where your coming from...a def. double edged sword...but energy drinks, i wont stop..i will never give up my red bull habit, its all i got left.

haha, my dad rode a racing bike to work when we lived in Australia about 15 years ago... it was a nice 15K ride out to his work, he used it to replace his jogging; He got into the habit of wearing spandex bike shorts under his jogging shorts to ride and subequently got into the habit of not changing out of the spandex shorts all day and just wearing his trousers over them...

Lo and behold, a couple weeks of that and he woke up with his scrotum all swelled up like a water balloon. Had to go to the hospital for that one to get it drained and ended up in bed for the next three days... safe to say he never wore bike shorts again and started using the car to go to work too...

i had a script for adderall a few years ago...i went to the shrink and faked add so i could get some speed to get me going in the morning, then taking some xanax around lunchtime to even it out...at first it was fun, but then tolerance and that shit you talk about, the paranoia takes over....i would try not to take it, but couldnt get motivated...i eventually went into detox and rehab once again, due to an opiate/cocaine/benzo/ and adderall habit and for the next 5 months, it was a constant struggle to get out of bed...so yea, i know where your coming from...a def. double edged sword...but energy drinks, i wont stop..i will never give up my red bull habit, its all i got left.

I get the same feeling from adderall/concerta/energy drinks (strung-out, uneasiness, paranoia, inability to fall asleep which is a fucking pain in the ass) as coming down from cocaine... and I swore to myself never to take stimulants ever again

yeahhh I have a script for klonopin now, and the doctor is offering to throw me another one for ativan or valium but I'm extremely wary (I don't even take the kpins on a regular basis despite having a 30-count bottle). I've heard way too many stories of people getting dependent on benzos and then freaking out once they're all gone... plus you gotta taper off them and all this nonsense

I went to the restroom, and then I guess some guy decided not to lock his stall and I open the stall and I see this bald headed dude with glasses, skinny ass legs, hella hairy on the legs, with his pubes flaring sitting there reading his magazine. Now he's sitting 4 seats away from me. I saw a penis today. God Damn. I hate my life.

What was he reading???

currently, i am disgusted by meat.

I'm a vegetarian and I'm craving some chicken. I saw a KFC and a Chilli's commercial back to back and I'm dying right now.

Shit is fuckin' crazy now that TG is back and posting here again. Or at least that's how it feels on my end of the screen. I friggin hated that she left, went through that whole cycle of rejection in empathy for superfuture's loss. I only finally got over her being gone this January and all February I was just getting into my "not feeling like going on superfuture so much now" too. Then she comes back like there's nothing wrong and stuff. DRAMA nodrama. To balance the insanity of a superfuture with TG in it, I broke my computer's power supply earlier last week. I love/hate you tg. Now if only dark-animal would come back...

In other news I just started doing a 12 hour shift at work again after 3 months of just doing a regular 8 hour shift. It sucks like hell but I'm hoping for two really long vacations to New York this year. One in May, where hopefully I can sleep in some superfuturian's couch for one night and the other one in August.

-I am still grappling with myself on the issue of future goals. I'm being very very indesicive about starting out on both nursing and/or pharmacy. I'm pretty sure I'm missing out on the bigger picture that I want to do something meaningful/creative/ideal with my life but I can't see beyond it being a horrific economic gamble.

-I still have yet to buy a single new article of clothing. All my old pride-based desire for new clothes have finally left me while the humble appreciation of my current wardrobe has started blooming and firmly rooted itself in me.

haha.

Its been the worst summer for 70 years or whatever they keep saying on the news. Last night went for the first swim all summer, I got dumped by a few waves and swallowed a fair amount of frothy brew.

There were these weird teenagers taking photos of each other on the beach, doing some cheesy moves like some Sports Illustrated shoot.....very funny

Don't waste your peen-juice - spread it around and share it with others.

I can't. Apparently, sufu says the pearl necklace I gave you last week is still kind of visible.