superconfessional

No, I shall not take a shit in my pants. But if you hold your shit in, does the shit go back inside and get warped back into your stomach?

and last week I got kicked off the comps because I was scrolling through Superfuture, and at least, in every thread there is one picture of a penis. What is up with this.

My friend (who I used to like, and used to like me, but nothing ever happened because she "dumped" me) got a new boyfriend today. She says I'm one of her closest friends, and she trusts me more than most of her girlfriends. Yet she did not mention one word about him to me. I saw them walking together holding hands. That's how I found out. I had never even seen them hang out or talk to eachother before today.

I casually wrote a post on her wall on facebook and she didn't respond. I poked her. I sent her a message asking why she was ignoring me, she didn't answer. She was online the whole time too.

We were supposed to hang out this weekend but the way things are going I doubt that'll happen. I really don't want to lose her, yet her hiding secrets from me and then full out ignoring me are not things I appreciate in a friendship.

I've never been this hung up about a girl before, not even my ex.

I'm also starting my co-op placement next week at an accounting firm, and my teacher told me it'll be 9-5. Which is not what he told me at the beginning of the semester (he said it'll be 9-4.) That one hour makes a huge difference to me. Either way, if I do 9-5, I'll have more hours than I need to get my credits, and I'll end up doing 40 hours of "free" work that I won't get credited for. Why do I need that shit? I'm going to tell him to switch me for less credits so I don't have to work as much, but he's a fucking stubborn teacher and I know he'll try to make me stay in the current plan.

I just wanna get high and wasted and fuck a random slut.

fuck this shit

Hey sunny,

The more you push, the more she'll run away. You're basically in the friends zone with this girl and personally there was no relationship potential anymore because you invested too much time into her before creating any sexual attraction. I think its best to cut complete contact with this girl, since you've already start to become a little obsessive. Start dating other women. If she really wants something more, she'll come to you. The only possible way she could ever turn around is if you start dating other women and she finds out and becomes jealous and the power of the relationship shifts from the one pursued to being the pursuer. Either way there are plenty of fish in the sea. Keep your head up.

Hey sunny,

The more you push, the more she'll run away. You're basically in the friends zone with this girl and personally there was no relationship potential anymore because you invested too much time into her before creating any sexual attraction. I think its best to cut complete contact with this girl, since you've already start to become a little obsessive. Start dating other women. If she really wants something more, she'll come to you. The only possible way she could ever turn around is if you start dating other women and she finds out and becomes jealous and the power of the relationship shifts from the one pursued to being the pursuer. Either way there are plenty of fish in the sea. Keep your head up.

i agree completely. focus on school and cut the girl loose ( at least for a long while). let her resume contact with you if its going to happen at all.

Confessional 2/21/2007:

So tonight I'm having dinner with a Russian/Japanese chick that I met at a go-con I went to four weeks ago. I don't know if I mentioned it on this board, but I arranged a go-con with my ex gf; 3 guys, 3 girls. Mind you, this is the same ex-gf that I randomly ran into at my apartment building with another guy a couple weeks ago. In any event, the go-con was incredibly so-so, even though we went to Stair in Aoyama. Both of my guy friends that I invited can't speak Japanese so well, despite being half-Japanese. After getting a couple shots of vodka and gin in them, they started acting really juvenile and un-intelligable in Japanese.

I thought I would give the girls our numbers and that would be the end, since girls rarely take the initiative to call/e-mail. Fast forward a week later and I get an e-mail from one of the girls whose Russian/Japanese and has big breasts. She's also incredibly perky all the time and her favorite movie is Jurassic Park, which she's seen over 400 times. I think she may be crazy. She asks if we'll hang out again and that she had fun at the go-con. Basically this is my cue ask her out to dinner/lunch. I do. She says she is going back to America for two weeks but suggests we meet up afterwards. She also insists on getting me omiyage from America when she gets back. I've had the "omiyage" ploy done on me a number of times, so I relent and suggest, "Yes! We definitely have to meet since you're getting me something!".

Next week I get an e-mail from one of my guy friends asking if I got an e-mail from the girl. I say I did and he confirms that he also received a similar e-mail. I ask him if she's planning on meeting him when she returns w/ omigaye. He confirms a similiar situation. Interesting...

End of next week comes and sure enough I get a Okaeri! / I'm home! e-mail from her, asking when we are gonna meet so she can give me her present. I say Wednesday at night is good. E-mail my bro, he says he got a similar e-mail and is meeting her on Saturday. We make a deal to keep each other informed.

I still haven't told my gf about this. It's all incredible funny considering the fact that the Russian/Japanese girl doesn't know that we know she's playing both of us. Today I suggested to my friend that we should try to convince the girl we're gay lovers who've just broken up or something just the freak the crap out of her. Either way, I think it should prove to be an interesting night...

Fast forward a week later and I get an e-mail from one of the girls whose Russian/Japanese and has big breasts. She's also incredibly perky all the time and her favorite movie is Jurassic Park, which she's seen over 400 times

But are her big breasts incredibly perky?

Hey sunny,

i agree completely. focus on school and cut the girl loose ( at least for a long while). let her resume contact with you if its going to happen at all.

Thanks for the replies guys, I really appreciate it.

I'm not really interested in her in any sort of romantic way. After she "dumped" me we became really close friends and that's really all I'm interested in.

She messaged me on msn yesterday apologizing for not telling me sooner and how she didn't know how I would react to it and that she wouldn't ever do that again to me. She also talked to me at school today too and seemed to be acting like her regular self. I'm going to follow your advice though.. I dont have school until Monday, and Tuesday is my first day of my placement so I'll only be at school once a week from now until June 15. If she wants to see me, that's her deal now.

Thanks for the replies guys, I really appreciate it.

I'm not really interested in her in any sort of romantic way. After she "dumped" me we became really close friends and that's really all I'm interested in.

She messaged me on msn yesterday apologizing for not telling me sooner and how she didn't know how I would react to it and that she wouldn't ever do that again to me. She also talked to me at school today too and seemed to be acting like her regular self. I'm going to follow your advice though.. I dont have school until Monday, and Tuesday is my first day of my placement so I'll only be at school once a week from now until June 15. If she wants to see me, that's her deal now.

good deal. fuck it, man.

confession: i feel so fucking shitty for no good reason. need a beer.

my girlfriend got pissed at me today. i was like fuck it and left. i feel terrible about it now.

superconfession: i had a dream about jeans. :o i ordered a pair of raw nudies and instead they sent me some whack washed, pre-distressed shit and i couldn't return it for some reason. yeah, not much of a dream, i know..

confession #2: i'm starting to get a bit self-conscious about wearing my jeans so often, but when i put on a regular pair of washed jeans, it just doesn't feel the same, so i grab my raws and end up wearing them again. i think the solution to this is to buy another pair (or maybe two!).

i went to a party last night and came back home at like 4, then went to bed, i fucking woke up at 6 today, it was already dard and i'm a little depressed now. i can't believe i've slept 14 hours, especially since i wasn't that tired yesterday. worse thing is i'm pretty sure i could sleep some more now, even though i only woke up 1 hour and half ago...

im nervous...

two confessions.... one, i have not shipped out the things i have sold on supermarket... over the past few weeks ive been so busy at work, and with personal things outside of work, that i have not made it to the post office to ship. anyone who would like a refund i will be happy to oblige. otherwise, im shipping things out over the next few days, even if i have to take time off of work.

second, cmf homme. it started as a joke, but now i have people asking if i can actually make it happen. a certian store has already told me they will carry it. its exciting, but fucking scary.

don't worry about it, cmf...just get 'em shipped & I'm sure they'll forgive. We all are lazy & procrastinate at some time or another. At least you're not TheGrapist.

and the 2nd, too fucking hilarious. Imagine if you actually put your mind to it.

I think this is a classic case of you're too scared of your own success.

oh... heres a good one...

i gave my son a pair of vintage 60s wranglers for his birthday... bootcut, raw, slim.

he didnt like them the first hour or so... they were pretty tight and stiff(which is strange since they were a size 8 and he just turned 6). the next day tho... he warmed my heart.

he said to me... "dad, my jeans are getting soft now. and look, theyre starting to turn white. i like them now, and cant wait till they are more white."

now, they werent fading yet, but he wants them too... and his mom agreed to not wash the jeans more than once a month.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

There's a lot of people counting on me to be a certain way and do certain things and I have a hard time living up to all those expectations.

No offense to the people expecting you to be a certain way, but fuck 'em. You have to live your life for you. Its not like there expecting you to go to med school, come up with a cure for cancer and save a family members life. Just because they want you to do something doesn't mean you have to, especially for a life long commitment like that.

I've never understood families that try to run each others lives like that. They should want you to be happy.