superconfessional

whilst angry I may have told my ex-girlfriend's ex-boyfriend(whom she was cheating on with me), that she slept with me basically the entire time they were dating.

not sure how to feel about this.

there was a period in my mid 20's where all i did was fuck girls with boyfriends.

it was fun but kinda sad.

the only time i met one of these BF's i almost got in a fight, and i did not say anything to him about his girl. I did deserve to get my ass kicked tho.

there was a period in my mid 20's where all i did was fuck girls with boyfriends.

it was fun but kinda sad.

the only time i met one of these BF's i almost got in a fight, and i did not say anything to him about his girl. I did deserve to get my ass kicked tho.

that's what I'm doing now. My girl had a boyfriend, I definitely slept with a married girl, etc etc. It just seems easier, except for my girl at home I caught feelings which is now fucking me up.

However, after telling her that, at the age of 24, working a job a high schooler could do just as well her life was inconsequential and would probably forever be that way, I feel a lot better. It also helps that I just got with another girl last night, and am going to go see one tomorrow, so...

yeah. Astro, we should go to a carnival together sometime.

I feel like Astrowolf has had one of the most interesting lives of anyone on Sufu. Him and Larrybird.

Thanks a lot. I have been lucky to stumble in to some really stupid shit in my life without getting stuck. I hope Larry is still off the H, that dude was good stuff.

Astro, we should go to a carnival together sometime.

Girls like candy. LETS ROLL!

so i just wrote about 7 paragraphs describing my past week....then pressed delete. All i gotta say is i actually lived the CWG & KAG (& if there was ever a CMG) thread this past week & it was fucking awesome. Tomorrow is friday and i have no fucking clue what this weekend has in store for me. All i know is its going to be a bumpy rollercoaster with highs, lows and who the fuck knows. Im anxious as to what the fuck is going to happen this weekend. Shit is getting...uh, interesting.

I havent pooped in 3 days

I am taking percocets for pain along with a slew of other medications after my dental surgery, and I just cant seem to go.

I will actually feel pity for my toilet when the time will come

So I went for an entire fucking week without going. I have digestive problems due to the massive amount of food I intake due to my gym addiction ( and it runs in my family) but the percocets I had to take to ease the pain from my sugery just stopped me from going altogether

I couldnt believe just how painfull it was, it was like someone was jabbing me in the intestines with a rusty exacto knife. When I finally did go it was like passing a cinder block, I felt like I had tore something

I guess the moral of this story is I never realized how much I enjoy being regular

I need a buddy who will come to bars with me so he can dare me to go up to girls and ask if they have ever had a golden shower done to them, and vise versa. that would be some good entertainment and might help me get laid better than standing around does........

hit me up son

I guess the moral of this story is I never realized how much I enjoy being regular

now that i'm in college and eating the cafeteria food, I feel the exact same way. some days its just liquid, then the next its like passing a goddamn brick, then the day after that I'll get nothing at all, and then I'll just shit my brains out. all I wan't is some fucking consistency.

After reading a random person's blog, I had a moment of self-realization and fell into a frustration fueled rant. Here's an excerpt.

"Enough of this bullshit facade that I've poorly attempted to pass off as me. Enough trying to win over the minds and hearts of friends, let alone complete strangers. I don't need to be this goddamn petty. I used to believe that insecurities were the driving forces that made one strive to be better. In reality, they're only the voices, constant nagging voices, telling you to adhere to some arbitrary measure of what is and what is not acceptable.

Deeming anyone unacceptable is fucking unacceptable."

Nothing new. But sometimes people need a reminder.

been feeling real melancholy as of late. two months into this job, things aren't exactly turning out how i expected they would.

I get like this probably once a month, normally when i see an ex or an old crush. I just get meh about everything, best way to get outa the funk is call a friend and go do some fun shit or get plastered.

i hate my job. my bosss doesnt even know my name after more than two months. it doesnt even pay enough for what i need. i could go on for hours about her but i hate it. almost fainted/threw upstrated to cry today because not sleeping and running everywhere is killing me and me body cant take it anymore. i'm fucking tired but i cant get any sleep.

i can't afford to quit this place tho. will pass resumes next week.

and i'm fucking depressed.

i hate my job. my bosss doesnt even know my name after more than two months. it doesnt even pay enough for what i need. i could go on for hours about her but i hate it. almost fainted/threw upstrated to cry today because not sleeping and running everywhere is killing me and me body cant take it anymore. i'm fucking tired but i cant get any sleep.

i can't afford to quit this place tho. will pass resumes next week.

and i'm fucking depressed.

bad things happen before good things can, so push through it Will.

anyway, its 7am, and im never up at 7am no matter what. i was drinking last night, kissed an amazing girl, walked around portland, and woke up in my bed with all my clothes on. im pretty sure i acted like a fucking idiot last night and today is gonna be shitttyyyyyy because the people i kicked it with last night arent used to people drinking in excess/at all, haha. i guess i just miss my friends that dont even think twice about someone getting piss drunk and acting an ass.

moral of the story; i miss my friends. kalen for sure.