superconfessional

think i'm at the point where i need to tell my parents i suffer from depression, cause i need some help. gonna be tough.

Dont worry man

My brother approached my folks 3 years ago to tell them the same thing, and they have been nothing but supportive. People have very warped views of depression, its more commonplace then you may think

He is on a new type of medication right now, and he is like a totally different person.

one in one adults may suffer from depression...... it's called living.

Perception and Activation are the separating factors - i don't think that's warped,

but if you think you're sustaining wicked psychological trauma and need pills 2 cope, P&A may already be less than pivotal in your life.

Guest on-display

I told this girl I was flying to NY this week to avoid hanging out with her. Bitch caught me. At least she doesn't want to hang out with me anymore lol

I told this girl I was flying to NY this week to avoid hanging out with her. Bitch caught me. At least she doesn't want to hang out with me anymore lol

Should have just told her that you dont wanna chill with her or not interested in her. Honesty always works best in those situations.

So my cousin dragged me into an old navy store for the first time. I felt sick to my stomach. This is the same feeling u have when walking into a brothel for the first time except after walking out of old navy I still felt dirty and sickened by the crap in there. I love how a size XL shirt made in japan is the equivalent to a size medium/small at old navy.

I laughed when I saw these "premium denim" at $25 compared to the Japanese lines at $250.

2e77fddc.jpg

I dropped a lemon on the floor that I was going to put into someone's iced tea today at work... and instead of using a new lemon slice, used the floored one. granted this was a fool that walked in the door 5 minutes til close, and he was sort of a demanding douchebagassholefuckwad... but he probably didn't deserve me giving him the silverware I accidentally dropped on the floor before having to rush to his table to give him a place setting.

actually, fuck that. he deserved it. another good reason not to walk into a restaurant any later than 40 minutes til closing.

So my cousin dragged me into an old navy store for the first time. I felt sick to my stomach. This is the same feeling u have when walking into a brothel for the first time except after walking out of old navy I still felt dirty and sickened by the crap in there. I love how a size XL shirt made in japan is the equivalent to a size medium/small at old navy.

I laughed when I saw these "premium denim" at $25 compared to the Japanese lines at $250.

I'm sorry but this is incredibly lame. Sick to your stomach from being in Old Navy? Fuck, man, sort your priorities out. Also, nobody in the real world cares if your jeans cost $250 or $25.

Guest Bespoke

I keep having dreams about my x-gf and it has been about 6-7 months and I just can't drive myself to go out and see whats out there. I want to call her but can't bare the fact of knowing she is with someone else or we won't get back together or that these lingering feelings are one sided. I can't get over it and I have fucked 3 other girls since we ended.

AND 90% of my friends suck!

I'm sorry but this is incredibly lame. Sick to your stomach from being in Old Navy? Fuck, man, sort your priorities out. Also, nobody in the real world cares if your jeans cost $250 or $25.

OP is straight out of a Confederacy of Dunces. It's hilarious. I only reference because I finished it yesterday.

awkward eye contact with girls has increased a thousandfold this past 8 months. I think it's starting to get to me.

another good reason not to walk into a restaurant any later than 40 minutes til closing.

...you know if you don't like your job, you don't have to take it out on random people. I'm just saying, every new customer is more potential tip, you know?

...you know if you don't like your job, you don't have to take it out on random people. I'm just saying, every new customer is more potential tip, you know?

I agree. and if this guy would have been kind he would have gotten better service... but I work in a 700 square ft. restaurant, where you can see that the kitchen staff had already begun cleaning their shit up for the evening... and that there were no other people dining. he's a regular customer... and is regularly an asshole. I didn't feel bad. and I still suggest to most people not going into a restaurant any later than 30 minutes til closing. a tired server trying to close up is very rarely a good server.

i am glad to know that you are still as stupid as the last time you were here.

welcome back, keep posting please.

I dropped a lemon on the floor that I was going to put into someone's iced tea today at work... and instead of using a new lemon slice, used the floored one. granted this was a fool that walked in the door 5 minutes til close, and he was sort of a demanding douchebagassholefuckwad... but he probably didn't deserve me giving him the silverware I accidentally dropped on the floor before having to rush to his table to give him a place setting.

actually, fuck that. he deserved it. another good reason not to walk into a restaurant any later than 40 minutes til closing.

been sleeping with a girl for about a month now, made it an official thing today. thing is, during this month she slept with her ex. feeling kinda pissed about that, even though i keep telling myself i have no reason to be since we weren't dating at the time, just fucking. I'm letting it go but it's pissing me off.

On a related note, she crazy in bed, to the point where i think I might have ripped something a couple weeks ago, looks like I might need to look into frenuloplasty.....

i tore my frenulum once. no biggie.

when i went to the doc he said there isn't much to do, just don't use it and it will heal. but definitely go TO the doc, see if he says the same(that is, if you haven't already)

also, that was when i was 14 so maybe since i was still a growing boy that had something to do with how fast it healed?

I agree. and if this guy would have been kind he would have gotten better service... but I work in a 700 square ft. restaurant, where you can see that the kitchen staff had already begun cleaning their shit up for the evening... and that there were no other people dining. he's a regular customer... and is regularly an asshole. I didn't feel bad. and I still suggest to most people not going into a restaurant any later than 30 minutes til closing. a tired server trying to close up is very rarely a good server.

This is retarded, and I basically hate all establishments that have super strict close times or even worse begin to close before they are closed. The coffee shop I work at regularly stays open like 45 minutes past close so our customers can hang out and even after that we'll let people come in up until the minute we cash out our drawer if they are getting something simple.

This is retarded, and I basically hate all establishments that have super strict close times or even worse begin to close before they are closed. The coffee shop I work at regularly stays open like 45 minutes past close so our customers can hang out and even after that we'll let people come in up until the minute we cash out our drawer if they are getting something simple.

forreal doe

why not just close half an hour earlier