superconfessional

My parents try to play it off cool when they come back into the house after blazing in the garage. Mom is being a kitchen wife, whipping shit up to eat, and step-dad is watching comedies and smiling ever so widely.

When I come home all red-eyed and shit my mom says "Wow you drank so much!"

I'm sure she knows otherwise, good god.

confession time: when I was in high school I took belly dancing lessons, fierce little finger cymbals and all.

(no shakira)

please post the rep page showing how many unknown lurkers plus repped this simply because they want to tongue punch your leather donut

I dropped a bottle filled with stems and a ziploc bag filled with lighters right in front of my mother. She looked at it and walked away. I guess chinese immigrants don't know what weed is?

nope shes in denial.

yeh but if its your parents joint then they know you smoke weed.

they also know that you know that they smoke.

this could lead to some awkward dinner table moments, with neither party wanting to call the other on it.

exactly what you want

awkward moment with the mom:

one time my brother and I were sitting at the dinner table eating our dinner when my mom had a question to ask us both and it was utterly important that we state the truth. perplexed my brother and I look at each other first and then at mom and said "uhh ok ? " at this point the chopsticks were down and our full attention was given to this question.

" I counted one less condom from our room, did any of you two take a condom ? This is very important and you must tell me the truth."

knowing that this could lead to parents fighting and speculations of my father cheating, i stated to the truth and never heard of it again... i wonder what happend. hmmm

oh yeah my brother and I both said no we didnt take it. thats the truth. so technically i snitched on the pops ? maybe i should have taken the hit ? at any rate my father had since passed away and til this day there are flowers on his grave to whom my family and i have no idea who sends them periodically throughout the year and its against privacy regulations for the cemetery to tell. mom still thinks its his mistress ? UNSOLVED MYSTERIES.

confession: i havent visited him since early May 09' and i feel horrible because i think im beginning to forget many things about him.

My parents try to play it off cool when they come back into the house after blazing in the garage. Mom is being a kitchen wife, whipping shit up to eat, and step-dad is watching comedies and smiling ever so widely.

When I come home all red-eyed and shit my mom says "Wow you drank so much!"

I'm sure she knows otherwise, good god.

Wow asian parents who smoke weed. That's a first for me. Do elaborate

My parents work in the entertainment industry. Let's say they helped to organize one of the Grammy's after-parties last Sunday night... so of course they smoke weed.

I dropped a bottle filled with stems and a ziploc bag filled with lighters right in front of my mother. She looked at it and walked away. I guess chinese immigrants don't know what weed is?

are they made in china? in my experience, mainlanders are kinda clueless. but those from tw and hk know wussup.

one time i was traveling in Beijing, and airport security stopped me to check my bag after it went through the x-ray. i was stressing because i had a sack in my dop kit. the security asked me to take out my dop kit and open it, i thought i was about to get exiled. i immediately signaled to my homie to walk away and pretend he didnt know me. the security removed all the contents and went through it. turned out they just wanted to see my razor blade. then they put everything back in, including my weed. they didn't even recognize it. haha. too close.

its easy to smoke weed publicly in china and no one would even care or know what it is. every block has it's own different weird smell anyway.

it's not as uncommon as you might think! i've smoked with a couple of my asian homies' dads before. One dad (viet) one time even came to my college apt to get smoked out. another homie's dad (japanese) grows the bombeezy and used to hook us up.