superconfessional

sunday at work there was the most handsome like 40 year old man that came in to shop. really gorgeous face, i'm not gonna lie i was crushin. my boss and i nicknamed him mr. monopoly since he works for a bank.

oh baby how could you forget about your dear friend?!

to use "sup" as a greeting, and to ensure that the other party understands your intent, you have to drag out the middle portion like suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup. after this you may want to go in for a fist bump/hand shake, leaving him no chance to let you know what is really up

imho, ymmv

i'm at the "hey, sup" stage in life and I go out for a little gangsta high five/dap combo, usually most dus understand and respond with a "hey sup" and all is well. its just those other dus, you know, the ones that make for awkward ass handshakes and/or greetings

saying "suuuuuuuuup" would make me feel like tony danza, not a good look

to use "sup" as a greeting, and to ensure that the other party understands your intent, you have to drag out the middle portion like suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup. after this you may want to go in for a fist bump/hand shake, leaving him no chance to let you know what is really up

imho, ymmv

combined with a subtle head nod and you should be golden.

sup

sunday at work there was the most handsome like 40 year old man that came in to shop. really gorgeous face, i'm not gonna lie i was crushin. my boss and i nicknamed him mr. monopoly since he works for a bank.

OMG did he look like he had a hairy chest under his suit?

more weird things i do

when i'm at home and when i want to go up the stairs i start going up normally, but then i sort of like crouch down and go up on all fours in a sort of a sprint like a dog or maybe a chimp? probably closer to a dog. like propelling myself up with my arms. i've done this since i can remember, i guess because it is the fastest way and feels comfortable to me (the stairs are carpeted by the way). only at home though, too weird to do in public.

also i climb stairs (in public) sort of on the balls of my feet, like tip toes ninja way. feels more natural and comfortable then complete normal flat footed steps. feels more secure too.

does anyone else do either of these?

been trying to figure out how strange my actions are

more weird things i do

when i'm at home and when i want to go up the stairs i start going up normally, but then i sort of like crouch down and go up on all fours in a sort of a sprint like a dog or maybe a chimp? probably closer to a dog. like propelling myself up with my arms. i've done this since i can remember, i guess because it is the fastest way and feels comfortable to me (the stairs are carpeted by the way). only at home though, too weird to do in public.

also i climb stairs (in public) sort of on the balls of my feet, like tip toes ninja way. feels more natural and comfortable then complete normal flat footed steps. feels more secure too.

i stopped doing the first one last year. the second one i still do. i hate clomping on stairs.

more weird things i do

haha last time i was in a house with stairs i totally did that

i kinda just felt compelled to, not really like i usually do it

i do the second thing descending stairs though

today i was going through all of my cupboards at home and i saw a little ziploc under my parents wine rack in one of the cabinets. i almost didnt pull it out, but curiosity got the best of me. i pulled it out and there was a joint wrapped up inside.

i smoked it. i wonder who rolled it and whose it was... it was a nice little cone, single paper, rolled tight. hm. i wonder.

One time i came home from work and i saw my bong in the garage, instead of in my bathroom cabinet. i was confused, but figured my mom went to my house while i was at work. then i realized my jar of weed was GONE. i checked everywhere inside my house, couldn't be found, i was upset. I was trying to figure out what to say to my mom. But the next day I found my stash jar on the sidewalk outside my house, untouched. I guess that was my mom's way of saying "I don't want this shit in the house". I'm more surprised no one took it though. I mean, free jar of weed. Come on.