superconfessional

i came here today to confess that i have officially banished all credit cards from my life (except for the amex). yay.

but then i read about hap's experience. that sucks man. good thoughts are pointed in your direction...

it reminded me that once i got the absolute shit kicked out of me in the parking lot of the art building at my university. it was like midnight and i was alone and these 2 dudes (yes they were black dudes. one looked like kimbo slice i swear it.) came up to me and said something about "have u ever been to the hood?" i replied, "yes, i buy dope there every day". or maybe i didn't say that, i'm not sure. and that's all i remember. i woke up in the emergency room. my face was bashed in and i had surgery and everything. they didn't even rob me. weird huh. i think i was a victim of a hate crime. i had a black eye for the entire semester. people started to call me shiner. (should i have used that as my user name?)

well it didn't stop me from goin to the hood to get my dope everyday, so i guess that's a tiny victory, right??

i came here today to confess that i have officially banished all credit cards from my life (except for the amex)

ha i don't think the banishing really counts if you're still hanging on to one.... congrats all the same tho, can't wait til i've paid my fucker off.

i'll never get tired of black latex leggings on fit cwgs

I will never get tired of this unless I am subjected to girls that are not fit on a daily basis trying to rock this.

Which I am.

So, I am getting tired of squat, chubby, doofy looking girls trying to rock some semblance of "fashion" because they saw it on Gossip Girl.

Every. Day.

I kinda like it when i piss after drinking a bunch of coffee and it smells like coffee

although, that's not to say i wouldn't rail a couple of the ladies i work with

okay, you right. quality over age

The only ones worth considering on campus are older seniors/juniors/sophomores ladies who are not preoccupied with being retards every moment of their lives. Even then, they have to wear at least saddle boots over uggs to be acceptable in my book.