superconfessional

good call on the jalapenos.

It is snowing profusely outside today and so I think I am gonna go out, watch pretty girls slide around, and fall on their fat bums. What concept to wear on a snowy day?

good call on the jalapenos.

It is snowing profusely outside today and so I think I am gonna go out, watch pretty girls slide around, and fall on their fat bums. What concept to wear on a snowy day?

+++ Bless. 13CM-MIJ. Someformofsnowboots. Smug-grin-as-you-watch-korean-bitches-fall-on-their-bums.

Republicans have a general tendency to piss me off. Mainly, it's just my dad. He's a piece of shit republican, and not because he's a republican, but because he generalizes anyone who thinks differently than him as one of those fuckin democrats who think the world is out to get them and wants to blame all their problems on everyone else instead of taking responsibility for themselves. I like to think i'm a little better than that. Then again, I don't really consider myself a democrat either, but I certainly align my views along a more liberal side of things.

So i guess it's not republicans i hate, specifically. It's people that think like my father thinks. For some reason, it seems like he wants my life to be as difficult for me as it was for him. He's already failed in that. My folks helped pay for my schooling, which is more than he ever got from his folks, so I should be thankful for that...though they stopped paying when I decided to stop competing in athletics (thereby giving up my scholarship), and I still owe the bank 25 G's. I guess because of that, he feels like he's done enough for me. He has, I suppose. He gave me a job. I make shit for money, but at least I have a job I can rely on; he threatens my job on a semi-routine basis though whenever we have personal issues, which has been a lot as of late.

He has helped shape both my younger sister and my mother into virtually helpless people. Neither of them even have the ability to talk about their issues with him. I'm not much different, though I do make an effort, but this has been the cause of a lot of tension between him and I lately. None of us have the ability to argue very well. I think it's a product of being shut down by him every time we disagree. If I took his view, though, I'd blame myself...and I do, to a large degree. The first step toward fixing a problem is understanding it. I need to get the fuck out of this place; that's for sure.

I'm quite conflicted, and I think I could go on for days, but I'll stop there, because the more I talk about it, the less I make any sense. There are too many angles that will never be straightened out.

I've got daddy issues. I guess that's my confession.

the woman in the office space down the hall from mine refuses to stop smoking in her office despite annonymous requests and the buildings requests. her mail comes to us if she's out of the office. i make my admin throw out all her mail that comes here. bitch.

the woman in the office space down the hall from mine refuses to stop smoking in her office despite annonymous requests and the buildings requests. her mail comes to us if she's out of the office. i make my admin throw out all her mail that comes here. bitch.

you should piss on all of it, then let it dry and give it to her a couple days later.

why not just lower your intake? is the smoking really necessary? i started making a habit of eating less once i stopped exercising, and it became easy after a while. i gave it all up after the past week of pigging out nearly every meal though, so my stomach's stretching back out.

I started doing coke about three months ago in school.... I said I would never do it again but I did it 4 more times... for some reason that shit is in my head and there are times where i crave it... I really need to find something else to do to keep me busy

I started doing coke about three months ago in school.... I said I would never do it again but I did it 4 more times... for some reason that shit is in my head and there are times where i crave it... I really need to find something else to do to keep me busy

I'm being led to believe... that you're surprised that you're having cravings for, and are possibly addicted to cocaine? Is this correct?

the first time i blew a guy was for money. the scene was at a lull and i needed something else to suck on. now i fucking do it for the cum.

couldn't you just like wank yourself off and then like, swallow what resulted?

least you can't give yourself STDs.