superconfessional

i went to the mall the other day since im back home for winter break. jesus christ the amount of beautiful underage tang was incredible. especially cause it was a beautiful 80 degrees here in texas that day so the girls were desperate to showcase their perky titties in small hollister tanks.

ive become a dirty old man at the age of 21. luckily ive made my peace with it.

i wanted to visit my best friend next weekend because i'm on holiday... but my credit card didn't work, i apparently reached my overdraft limit...

i hate that i'll have to call him to ask if he could pay for me and i'll refund him on my arrival.

buy my boots and jacket !

That sounds like a description a cop would give, are you a narc, narc?

nah, i ain't one, sadly...? guess i was still feeling the after-effects of that "BAM" right to my skull while typing just now. i feel a little better now already, and though the fuckin cut looks deep.... it has stopped bleeding. hopefully i wont need stitching.

right now, the pain cannot barely compared to the unluckiness i feel. its quite epic. like wtf? the worst day of 2009 when its only mid January?

fucked up feeling > pain.

fuccckkkkk.

5 Asahi super dry tallboy cans, empty

1 ashtray, full, with not only cigarette butts

1 empty baguette wrapper

a couple stray hair bands

a half pack of cigarettes

laptop computer, unplugged

1 human being

that is, which is laying on my bedroom floor at current

5 Asahi super dry tallboy cans, empty

1 ashtray, full, with not only cigarette butts

1 empty baguette wrapper

a couple stray hair bands

a half pack of cigarettes

laptop computer, unplugged

1 human being

that is, which is laying on my bedroom floor at current

and $30,000 worth of clothes on the wall.....

i'm gonna go smoke a cigarette to the above quoted. A toast to life, living and being alive.

i played it yesterday for the first time and it seemed a little easier to control the the exact movements of the body position and what not. fuck, as long as they make the places to skate different/better the game is going to be great. The first SKATE is still fun as hell and i find new spots every time i play it.

flying down those big hills is still the best part of it though and dodging traffic. crooked grinds while your going fast are also very fulfilling.

seems kinda gay,

dresses bad,

looks kinda short

but is in cool band???

am i shallow bitch????

fraid so.....................................................................................................

:(

can never reject anyone anyway :(

no really hes an okay guy........i think

he seems nice

Just told my dad to fuck himself. Don't want to go into it further but we had an argument over money and when he's had a drink he won't listen to anyone so I told him to fuck himself.

did the same thing last week, but as the chinese adage goes there is no overnight beef between father/son. Everything is back to normal atm, didn't need any awkward apologies, hugs, nothin. Don't worry bout it, you're both men it will be OK.

seems kinda gay,

dresses bad,

looks kinda short

but is in cool band???

am i shallow bitch????

fraid so.....................................................................................................

:(

can never reject anyone anyway :(

no really hes an okay guy........i think

he seems nice

i'm in a band

the last 10 posters in this thread are in a band

you're probably in a band

everybody's in a band