superconfessional

those are shi'ites that believe in ashura, i actually had to google that.

im a sunni muslim, so youre going to have to find some shi'ites.

sorry cant be of any help.

we usually get like a terrorist weekly that lets us know in advance tho...

that what im talking about

if i die of a terrorist attack i'm going to be very mad at you....sunny shit or not

those are shi'ites that believe in ashura, i actually had to google that.

im a sunni muslim, so youre going to have to find some shi'ites.

sorry cant be of any help.

we usually get like a terrorist weekly that lets us know in advance tho...

JULZ DID YOU SEE DON'T MESS WITH THE ZOHAN

CAUSE THIS HAPPENS

THERE IS LIKE, A TERRORIST GOSSIP COLUMN

GOOD SATIRE

Adam Sandler got buff.

When your son wouldn't stop kicking my tray table on the plane I did not like it.

When I asked you to ask him to stop, you were not helpful.

I confess, it wasn't an accident when I pretended to go stand up to go to the bathroom and instead I poured bad merlot all over him.

But I think you knew that already.

for some reason that reminds me of the airplane scene in sexy beast. although that scene isn't as awesome as the shaving scene.

Haven't seen that one in a while. From what I remember, it was a perfectly concise, tight movie with no filler at all, if there is such a thing any more.

that what im talking about

if i die of a terrorist attack i'm going to be very mad at you....sunny shit or not

i really hope there wont be!! but um, you cant be mad if youre already dead...altho i would be VERY VERY upset. <3

JULZ DID YOU SEE DON'T MESS WITH THE ZOHAN

CAUSE THIS HAPPENS

THERE IS LIKE, A TERRORIST GOSSIP COLUMN

GOOD SATIRE

Adam Sandler got buff.

yes i saw the zohan...thought it was funny in some parts, lame in others. the calling overseas part was my favorite tho. ive never seen a terrorist column thing cause im a peaceful palestinian. and yes he did get buff!

my breath has got to be at its undeniable worst and most unattractive after scotch, a bowl, and a cigarette. i dont know why any girls ever kiss me

You're not getting it.. That's WHY they're kissing you.

Guest jmatsu

i was having lunch the other day with this one bitch. we were eating curry-rice. when she went to the bathroom i don't know why, but i stole some of her meat (was beef curry). actually sneezed in her shit by accident and didn't say nuthin. jmatsu snot-balls for curry meat...fair trade?

I have weekly or twice weekly dinner parties at my house for my friends and female friends of friends and the cheese and wine bill usually comes out to more than $75 to $100 on an easy night. This is not including the actual food I make. I can not afford this anymore. fuck. always looking for a job after being lazy for several years concept.

I have weekly or twice weekly dinner parties at my house for my friends and female friends of friends and the cheese and wine bill usually comes out to more than $75 to $100 on an easy night. This is not including the actual food I make. I can not afford this anymore. fuck. always looking for a job after being lazy for several years concept.

i would do this except its impossible to find good cheese in shittown, uk. my entire month in vienna has been about eating as much good food as possible so that i can survive three months of peasant garbage.