superconfessional

today was really fucked:

i had to wake up early for a 10-6 rehearsal, and i was extremely hung over and sleep deprived. Strangely i find that i act better in extreme situations, idk why, but its easier to overcome my own personality and become a character under fatigue.

somehow my director performs some witchcraft by having me run till what he thinks is the point of exhaustion and then starting my monologue. Well it worked, The scene just took off from there with crazy intensity, and then all of a sudden i went into the abbyss. This has only occured a few times in the past, but i kind surrender my sanity temporarily and for a brief period of time my character becomes reality.

Unfortunately the part that I got sucked into was, a fiery angry one where my character is about to kill a niggah. I started hypervenelating, My body started vibrating and shaking out of control, then i lost all feeling in my limbs and i was blanketed in the most intense numbness, an overpowering numb that was more powerful than any time iver ever been high.

sometimes crazy shit happens in sobreity.

so last nite i went to warm up my car as it's like literally zero degrees, start it up, go back into the bar for less than five minutes, come back out and the keys are gone, who does that? pretty sure whoever did it would've stolen it if they knew how to drive it...also saw tv's ryan dunn at said bar, who left in between all this, talking to cops while being wasted isn't the best, but it all worked out...i guess

so last nite i went to warm up my car as it's like literally zero degrees, start it up, go back into the bar for less than five minutes, come back out and the keys are gone, who does that? pretty sure whoever did it would've stolen it if they knew how to drive it...also saw tv's ryan dunn at said bar, who left in between all this, talking to cops while being wasted isn't the best, but it all worked out...i guess

Someone you know who didn't want you driving drunk dude

@jeepster -

Same thing here man, not sure what to do about it. I have class with her and she needs my help to graduate

Someone you know who didn't want you driving drunk dude

@jeepster -

Same thing here man, not sure what to do about it. I have class with her and she needs my help to graduate

I really have nothing against her, I wish I just could be a little less of a nice guy sometimes. Gonna need a crash course in hedonism when Trev gets back.

- be busy

- have something better to do than see her

(this is difficult if you have loads of mutual friends but even then the same is true)

Well, its not really an issue at the present moment. I'm back at school indefinitely since semester starts tomorrow/Tuesday and I've got a full course-load (no days off) this semester, so less time worrying about being hip and appealing to women in NYC.

Can't decide if thats a good/bad thing, yet.

good luck jeep

fuck holidays. i was suppose to "rest" but instead went out every night ... i'm gonna rest next week when school starts again since all my friends are gone and my housemate is back to england for a gig.

jesus christ this sounds heavy. i thought it was just not so long ago you posted that pic of you across from The Landmark in Central ready to go party it up with Hongkie Hoes up in LKF. What's happened between now and then. If it's a bitch, not worth it. As a wise man on here would say, "fucka bitch."

not a bitch. more like... apathy. i was drunk when i posted though, and it was just a thought. i used to always think about going out and how much "easier" it would be, but as stayhandsome said about ian curtis, he couldn't face the burdens of being a man. it's just admiting defeat really, and i would want to accomplish something before i went out. its teenage angst, blah blah, but the town i live in has just sucked my soul straight from my body, i just need to get out. i'm just rambling now, and unknown pleasures is finally wrapping up. "i remember nothing".

well i'll tell you what

go listen to Shadowplay

and then go youtube the clip of Tracey Emin and Daisy Bates dancing awkwardly in some LA hotel to the Killers' cover of same song. this should cheer you up. i'd post the link but that vid isn't loading in my region. just search "tracey emin daisy bates"