superconfessional

Also, gfunkdocta, there are lots of business-casual appropriate gothninja pieces, especially since business casual is just a loose definition of a dress code.

But I guess most of that stuff is pretty boring and you don't want to rationalize your purchases/compromise your outfits to fit into your workplace. Still, you do have options...

I'll be honest you have no one to blame but yourself. pick yourself back up and go with the flow dont be bitchmade and punk out when a bitch is digging you and honestly 11 months is too short of a time to propose gotta get pass the 2-3yr hump ya feel? im not gonna say hope shit works out for you because from what i read its totally up to you where things go from here

I put brought my friend and cousin together in high school and they've been together for 6 years as of yesterday.

I put brought my friend and cousin together in high school and they've been together for 6 years as of yesterday.

yeah thats cool one of my sister has been with her bf for like 11 years still arent married... and that shit is not happenin even though my sister wants to

my other sister and her bf been together for 8 they were supposed to get married this year but my sister got pregnant n she was gonna be hella fat n couldnt fit in her dress so they called it off

if anyones wondering i have 5 sisters

I need work, I've been back living at the parents since I finished uni and I'm going fucking stir crazy. I sent out loads of promo pack last week to try and get some freelance work but of course nothing has come of it so far, I hear that you expect to get work from 2% of the promotion you get and it can be 6-12 months until it happens but fucking hell, I need it now! Hardly left the house this month becuse of lack of cash too.

^^^

Yep. And if you need some further moral support remember this - To be great is to be misunderstood.

That's what I tell myself every morning at least...it counterbalances seeing my head full of ideas yet cash flowing tighter than Biggie on Brooklyn's Finest.

any employer that doesn't respect individual freedom of creative expression through speech or dress, is not an employer worth working for.

Assuming its that easy finding a decent job right now that you can pick and choose between employers...

^

Always dress for THE JOB YOU WANT, not the one you have. ya hurrr. (5.5)

People seem to have the idea that you can dress sufu-ish no matter what job you have. This is not correct.

i finally let myself loosen up last night and ended up getting drunk until 4 am, gaming with this 30 year old chic with fantastic tits until the wee hours of the morn at a random early 30's house party

Assuming its that easy finding a decent job right now that you can pick and choose between employers...

People seem to have the idea that you can dress sufu-ish no matter what job you have. This is not correct.

Well, you can't do the whole black skinnies, hi top white sneaks, and a bunch of drapey shades of black/grey, but you can still dress well. Might not be ro/annd/va/etc... but maybe more sartorial pieces from high fashion brands or shit like ervell/dries/branquinho/jil/more

You're definitely right about not really being able to be super picky, especially with something as trivial as dresscode. Plus, sometimes you have to "play the game" a little if it comes to gaining clients and making impressions on business associates. Doesn't matter if they're lame because they're closed minded about fashion. Fuck i better be able to find a gig soon.

I wonder if the kids on my floor realize their alcoholics. They've been drinking non-stop all week. I'm all for getting drunk, but the amount of vomit in the hallways and beer cans everywhere is getting a little outta hand.