superconfessional

Aren't they called typhoons over there?

yes mr. ho, they are. but to save from confusion, i just omitted that fact.

it's hoisin sauce man.

HOISIN SAUCE.

That's the Mandarin pronunciation, if you say it in Cantonese, it is hoi-"seen" sauce.

wrong. in mandarin it's hai3 xian1 jiang4.

海鮮醬。

he was really just making fun of your fucking spelling, dork.

liar, you were just posting about relationship woes two pages ago.

because i was upset that a girl i liked never called me? yeah bro, i got over that in a day. she contacted me last night, actually. it's not going to go anywhere since we live far away from each other, though.

azn8oi: I've needed to rep you for like 4 posts now. Stupid reload.

Jeep: bitch is NOT worth it. I wasted a year in college trying to save girls, be nice, etc. If they aren't smart enough to know not to take 7 shots with a random your protection won't help. Fuck. That. Noise.

The worst part is, because she doesn't seem that experienced she'll probably end up using you without even realizing it. That's not a justification for her, it just means she's a manipulative, ignorant bitch. It's a warning to you. Unless something happens soon, drop her.

Jeep: bitch is NOT worth it. I wasted a year in college trying to save girls, be nice, etc. If they aren't smart enough to know not to take 7 shots with a random your protection won't help. Fuck. That. Noise.

The worst part is, because she doesn't seem that experienced she'll probably end up using you without even realizing it. That's not a justification for her, it just means she's a manipulative, ignorant bitch. It's a warning to you. Unless something happens soon, drop her.

i don't know if i'd say that she'll end up using him..but maybe she just doesn't know better.

whatever, we're beating off a dead horse here. she's done

jeepy, I vote no on this girl. she sounds like bad news :(

i.e. crazy emotional mind-game playing, bro pulling drunk party girl that says "wooooooooooooo!" when smashed.

amirite?

she's not crazy and she's not really playing mind games on any level. she's just a typical girl whose decided to let loose in college due to the nature of her adolescent years.

she's never said "wooo" as far as I know.

yup

forget about her, you're completely wasting your time.

she's too innocent to be manipulative, and I'm honestly smarter than I feel you're all giving me credit for. I know when something is and something isn't, and honestly, I could see myself hooking up with her but then I have the internal debate about whether I want to be doing this, or rather I'm just fulfilling some need on the most basic level. She's cute, she's funny, I have enjoyed hanging out with her, but by no means is she "relationship" material, and I find myself more attracted to the notion of being a relationship person rather than a random hook up dude. I'm just gonna play it by ear, and if she wants to, because I'm not particularly forward (a lot of the time, which is and can be a problem sometimes), then I'll hook up with her and figure it out after that. I really can't pass too much judgment on this girl because she's nice and I like her, but I'd feel like a sleaze if we just hooked up and that was the end. Just wouldn't feel honest of me.

sorry for all this drama sufu

and knucks, I don't have beef with you dude, but you sound kinda like a self-contradicting douche right about now with that "relationship" advice you're giving. You may feel alright just getting random play, but thats not particularly my style. So to each his own.

I am incapable of committing to anything lately, and as a result get very little (nothing) done.

In addition to that, I am not treating my body very well. I stay up until ungodly hours after eating very little food throughout the day and consuming mass amounts of smoke from various mediums day and night, yet somehow I'm surprised when I sleep late into the afternoon and feel like I've only gotten 3 hours of sleep.

I would say I am depressed, but I know that feeling, and I'm in high spirits lately.

So what the fuck is up with me?

destructo, these are classic signs of werewolverism. My advice is to contact your local soothsayer immediately. :eek:

I am incapable of committing to anything lately, and as a result get very little (nothing) done.

In addition to that, I am not treating my body very well. I stay up until ungodly hours after eating very little food throughout the day and consuming mass amounts of smoke from various mediums day and night, yet somehow I'm surprised when I sleep late into the afternoon and feel like I've only gotten 3 hours of sleep.

I would say I am depressed, but I know that feeling, and I'm in high spirits lately.

So what the fuck is up with me?

yes...much better J-mats. I had to wiki it...also found this.

There is also a mental illness called lycanthropy in which a patient believes he or she is, or has transformed into, an animal and behaves accordingly. This is sometimes referred to as clinical lycanthropy to distinguish it from its use in legends.

ProfMonnitoff, come CHILL WIT DA TRILL and you'll quickly adapt to smoking copious amounts of weed. It's easier than you think :cool:

ande - I forgot to mention, I was a bit struck to see a slain fawn in my backyard last night, and I do suppose my canines are a bit larger than usual these days...

I'll keep that in mind. May have to request custom smelted Ande Whall brand silver bullets if this problem gets out of control.

she's not crazy and she's not really playing mind games on any level. she's just a typical girl whose decided to let loose in college due to the nature of her adolescent years.

she's never said "wooo" as far as I know.

she's too innocent to be manipulative, and I'm honestly smarter than I feel you're all giving me credit for. I know when something is and something isn't, and honestly, I could see myself hooking up with her but then I have the internal debate about whether I want to be doing this, or rather I'm just fulfilling some need on the most basic level. She's cute, she's funny, I have enjoyed hanging out with her, but by no means is she "relationship" material, and I find myself more attracted to the notion of being a relationship person rather than a random hook up dude. I'm just gonna play it by ear, and if she wants to, because I'm not particularly forward (a lot of the time, which is and can be a problem sometimes), then I'll hook up with her and figure it out after that. I really can't pass too much judgment on this girl because she's nice and I like her, but I'd feel like a sleaze if we just hooked up and that was the end. Just wouldn't feel honest of me.

sorry for all this drama sufu

and knucks, I don't have beef with you dude, but you sound kinda like a self-contradicting douche right about now with that "relationship" advice you're giving. You may feel alright just getting random play, but thats not particularly my style. So to each his own.

you misunderstand...

you say you don't want a relationship with her, and you're not ok w/ just a hook-up...

therefore, she ain't worth it

Also girls running for the bus or something, you can really tell if a woman is actually beautifull and elegant if she can hold her body in a way that doesn't come of as retarded when she has to run...

this reminds me of high school PE, maybe it's an acquired skill but i've yet to see a girl who's not a trackstar that doesn't look goofy as fuck while running