superconfessional

needle to the gums is the worst shit ever. just thinking about it makes me want to urinate all over myself. :(

i have this phobia of razors or knives cutting up my gums as if I had no teeth to protect my soft fleshy tissues.. so I chomp on my teeth 3-5 times until I feel better about it. :(

urinating all over myself is the worst shit ever. just thinking about it makes me want to stick needles in my gums. :(

uhmm..

Shared a hotel room with four other dudes in Chicago. My friend MH and I had to get up early, so I set an alarm. MH and DB were out downtown, so TM, EA, and I went to bed early. (At the house we were at before, MH and DB shared a bed and engaged in a lot of gastrointestinal warfare, so no one wanted to share a bed with either of them. So a bed was left for both of them.) Fell asleep before MH and DB got back.

Woke up to alarm. Super early. MH sat up in bed, as did someone else. I looked over but did not have glasses on, so everything was bleary. Still, something didn't look right. "Is that DB?" I ask.

"No," says MH.

"Where's DB?" I ask.

"On the floor." MH gets up to take a shower. I put on my glasses and realize it's some skeezer. She gets up, pats the bed, and then fumbles around for her purse and sandals before slinking out of the room. Must be pretty unsettling to wake up in a hotel room with four strange dudes in it.

"Bye!" I call out. No response.

I find DB sleeping by the door. "Dude, wake up," I say. "MH's showering, so you have a bed." He groggily gets up and crawls over to the bed.

"Dude, this bed is wet," DB says, patting.

MH jumps out of the bathroom. "Ya ha ha! That's because N wet the bed last night!"

"What the fuck...? Why didn't you say anything?" asks DB.

"Well," MH says, "I figured that if you or TM lay in the bed, it would be hilarious. I would feel bad if EA lay in it, and I would be scared if Lan lay in it. I figured I would take those odds."

"Wait," I say. "So you slept in a bed soaked with urine last night?"

"Been in worse spots," MH says.

"This is fucking gross," DB says, wrapping himself in a bedsheet.

Like in that Haruki Murakami story, "Man-Eating Cats."

I bought a newspaper at the harbor and came across an article about an old woman who had been eaten by cats. She was seventy years old and lived alone in a small suburb of Athens--a quiet sort of life, just her and her three cats in a small one-room apartment. One day, she suddenly keeled over face down on the sofa--a heart attack, most likely. Nobody knew how long it had taken for her to die after she collapsed. The old woman didn't have any relatives or friends who visited her regularly, and it was a week before her body was discovered. The windows and door were closed, and the cats were trapped. There wasn't any food in the apartment. Granted, there was probably something in the fridge, but cats haven't evolved to the point where they can open refrigerators. On the verge of starvation, they were forced to devour their owner's flesh.

How about that part in the "Despair" chapter of Neil Gaimen's Endless Nights Sandman Vol. 11

It starts with a cat twinning against your leg, two, maybe three years ago, just after you hurt your leg, and it's a stray, and you put down milk in a saucer for it, and when you live in a damn trailer on the edge of the town you can be glad of the company and hell the kittens were cute and you put down more milk and pretty soon don't it seem like all the money you're collecting on disability is going to buy these sacks of catfood and you can hardly keep clear who is whose mother or brother or sister anymore and the trailer stinks of spray but you don't hardly notice it, because those cats are family and so it's a bitch when your brother-in-law over in Moose Hill says he's got you a job on the dairy farm there and it's three hundred dollars a week, and a place to stay, and that's the best money when you're nothing but a farmhand with a leg that's shot and you don't know what to do with the goddamn cats, the kittens in the drawers, sixty maybe even seventy cats and there's more now out in the fields who'll come back tonight to be fed.

Be here Friday, says your brother-in-law, or they'll get someone else in.

And that disability won't last forever.

So you lock the trailer door and you go, thinking maybe you'll be back at the weekend to feed the cats, and knowing that you won't.

And then there's just the face on the sheriff's man as he tells you that they had to wear air masks to go into the trailer, that five of them cats were somehow still alive, that sixty of them, maybe more were found part eaten, and he waits for you to say something, anything, and you shake your head and you don't say nothing at all.

^Leonard. Why you gotta be such a drag, brah? Whever mentioned Fry's dog from Futurama, I have at least 5-6 friends who admit to crying at the end of that episode. If you've seen the first Futurama movie, they mitigate the pain quit a bit :).

Please see here: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=1110736#post1110736

Seriously. That was so fucking sad. I don't know if i cried, but i definitely get a lump in my throat every time i see that episode. I wish the new episode/movies were better and more creative with the jokes instead of reaching into the old pool.
oh god that Futurama is so sad :(

this thread is so depressing right now!

for the love of fuck watch Bender's Big Score now or you'll forever be anchored to a rock

NOW NOW!

i hate the dentist...

even if you're going for just a cleaning.

they destroy my mouth with that ice-pick-type-thing every time i go. then, they try to ask me fucking questions when their fingers are down my throat.

I FUCKING HATE THAT

It's as if somebody is scraping a chalkboard inside your mouth and you can feel it.

Chrono: I kinda feel you. The movies really lack in the joke department and seem to be all about the ending. Not really happy since Futurama was a mile a minute and one of the best shows on.

Leo: I can only assume you's talking to Inaya. But for trying to lift spirits instead of crushing them, a gift.

N3rhgmilR7ka3e1mvn8cqla9_400.jpg

i havent gone to a dentist in a long time...

recently one of my fillings fell out so my tooth has a big fuck hole in it .. painful

happened to me... food always got stuck and started rotting the teeth. had to get a root canal. got a gold tooth now.

needle to the gums is the worst shit ever. just thinking about it makes me want to urinate all over myself. :(

they gave me 3 shots around the tooth, but the rotting was inside the tooth so they took the needle down the hole (whre the food got stuck) worst pain of my life.

but all in all, i like the dentist cause i know my teeth are getting fixed up

and this was the summer of 2008

You fucking said it man. I just got off work. Last day this year. I am both elated/upset and somewhat depressed, but realizing that I have no time for these emotions since I gotta get my shit together and leave on Thursday. So fuck all, I'm gonna blow the next week or so on fun/getting my shit together.

cool.

did it hella suck? this hella sucks. all i want is a milkshake and some poutine with franks redhot and malt vinegar and cajun spices from LA Franks, but I can't even talk , let alone eat. :(

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on Monday. I'm eating everything delicious I can think of in the next few days.

i thought someone was just trimming their lawn cause i hear a "bzzzzz" sound, but in fact i think there's a fly that's stuck in the space between my window blinds and my window. rot you piece of filth.

When we were little, we'd catch flies in our fists, shake them, then throw them at the wall.

They fall down dead and it's very satisfying.

Almost as satisfying as hitting a bumblebee with a whiffle ball bat.

I used to catch flies and bees in cups, put them in the freezer for about 45 seconds until they were kind of in a coma, tie a thread snugly around them, and then fly them like kites. Oh and i would pull out the stinger so the bees couldn't hurt me. SO much fun. Sometimes i would tie it too tight and they would rip in half, though :(

When we were little, we'd catch flies in our fists, shake them, then throw them at the wall.

They fall down dead and it's very satisfying.

Almost as satisfying as hitting a bumblebee with a whiffle ball bat.

that reminds me, at my old job i'd just met this girl named joey. we were outside having a cigarette and there's a bee buzzing around and she just jumpkicks it and it falls dead. that's the story of how we became friends lol

I love to watch this show on TLC about couples surprising their wedding guests by busting out these surprise choreographed dance routines out of nowhere instead of a slow wedding dance.

I think it's really funny and adorable (0) and I'm not ashamed to admit it (10).

I'm leaving for France in 10 days and I have absolutely no remorse for leaving my friends; in fact, I'm not even sad in the least.

I'm also an introvert.

Your second comment may be why.

At least say goodbye to them. No one likes people who leave loose ends in other countries.