superconfessional

I love working catering. I would all week if I could.

pros

a) different location every week - rarely boring

B) the mean people at weddings - you don't have to see them again

c) free food and drink

d) pays well -- I get paid $18-25/hr. This weekend I made $250 and worked 12 hours.

e) Hang out with people having fun at parties

e) get to listen to old jazzy music

cons

a) I often get scolded by my co-workers because I can't do anything proper with wine.

B) Lots of bees outside

c) insane brides and mother-of-the-brides

d) picky eaters

jesus christ what. are you a waitress or host

I just do everything - we go out to events and I load the car, unload the car, get the food ready, serve the food, clean up after, go back.

There are a lot of other people working with me though.

i'm jealous. well i'm just a waiter. I stand around, make fun of people to their face and since the music's loud they assume they misheard me.

I eat the entire course with them, i eat more than the patrons. I laugh at people. I put other workers to work, I whip them like slaves. I eat.

On off premise parties, i find a corner, and most of time, i'm tired so i just sleep.

also I have a suit that fits like bootleg yohji yamamoto, and as a rule, my hair never falls right for work so that just makes me a cynical camper.

there's like an asshole/idiot switch that just turns on in me when i go to work.

do u like big butts and telling the truth?

I'm talkin' slight breeze, Nikes, Costco brand white tees

Paypal, cashback, internet shopping sprees

E-friends, YouTube, weekends, new shoes

Tacos al pastor, wash 'em down with a Yoohoo

just a sneak peak..

from the "which?" thread

9 wins in my book. i did the same thing when i transferred schools back in the day. my #1 pick ended up being kinda crazy (in a bad way) though. one night was enough. eyes on the prize, dino. eyes on the prize.

i keep learning these new things about my boyfriend on sufu... and i don't like it.

Awwww, this makes me wanna give you a hug hahaha

is it okay that reading shit like that makes me sick to my stomach? SICK TO MY STOMACH, JEFF.

lul. are you going to blow up at him with the typical q's of :

how many bitches have you fucked ?

Is you a man whore ?

Im better than all of them right ?

no no... i know how many girls he's slept with... but i hate how piggish he makes himself sound. he's a really great guy, but he acts rude on here when he talks about girls... even when he talks about me.

no no... i know how many girls he's slept with... but i hate how piggish he makes himself sound. he's a really great guy, but he acts rude on here when he talks about girls... even when he talks about me.

You're blind baby you're blind from the facts on who you are

'cause you're smokin' that garbage.

it's like i'm going through puberty again when i wear fitted pants. fuck this is reallllllllllly annoying, especially when im in public.

coincidentally, i've grown an inch in height over the last few weeks.