superconfessional

i just want to apologize to sufu for bringing relationship drama into the picture. it really wasn't that big of a deal... as a matter of fact jeff and i made up... it went something like this:

i figured this would go with what seems to be the theme of the day... and yes, the end of the movie is also accurate. it can be scary.

edit: notice the hand placement...

are you sure it wasn't more like this?

puke.gif

just kiddin'

(sorry dani it was just too easy)

Do you feel like you have more self-worth now dani? Great.

doesn't sex make you feel better? wait, you probably don't get laid even a 4th as often as i do...:P

ok, cool dude, your penis is much longer than mine.
dani, why are you such a subservient bitch for jeffy? Does he pay all of the rent?

are those insecurities showing?

it aint even like jeff is a catch. he look like a broke-ass clopek.

this coming from an asian carbon copy...

What is asian carbon copy? Is it cuz they all rook same?

Oh no. I really hope not. God, that's the worst.

Guest jmatsu
this coming from an asian carbon copy...

asian carbon copy? you make no sense. you just a badly dressed peasant with an ego outta equillibrium.

oh.. and nobody gives a shit about your fuckin cat anymore. he looks poor too.

Guest jeffvyain

dani cares about the cats. i guess that's why she posts them, eh? jmat, dismal...i'm sorry. what makes you so special again? jmat, is it your 11,000 posts? i'm trying to think of a reason why that would warrant any sort of respect... for the most part, i'd say that just makes you even more of a tool in real life. way to go. dismal, you're not exactly any different. i wish i could find your fits...but you don't have any. you just rag on people all day.

Guest jmatsu
dani cares about the cats. i guess that's why she posts them, eh? jmat, dismal...i'm sorry. what makes you so special again? jmat, is it your 11,000 posts? i'm trying to think of a reason why that would warrant any sort of respect... for the most part, i'd say that just makes you even more of a tool in real life. way to go. dismal, you're not exactly any different. i wish i could find your fits...but you don't have any. you just rag on people all day.

keep that shit in the pet thread or go to animal loving forum. bitch thinks a filthy animal can compensate for shitty posts? that it can defer attention away from rather lack-luster fits?

not saying i'm special or that my post count warrants respect, but compared to the likes of you 2 subhumans i'm a fucking prince.

i don't even know why you try. you dress like shit and say stupid things. your girl is the same. that is why you are a couple. a couple turds who are trying to crawl outta their receptacle and who are attempting to communicate in shit-tongues with that of man.

fuck you, you're nothing.

Guest jeffvyain

for the most part, i get hated on from a handfull of people. i was here for 2 years before dani got on here without all the bullshit. granted, she jumped into this site headfirst and probably got some deserved negative attention, but i would think you all might be able to just sack up and get over it...

She wasn't as bad until both of them teamed up. They don't even back down to jmat or dismal. Where the fuck have our sufu checks and balances gone. Neither has asked to be banned yet dissolusioned style.

And the nasaly, scratchy, horsey voice assumption looks spot on.

And jmatsu is one of the funniest members on the entire forum. This shit would be boring without him, so don't even act like he doesn't contribute.

Guest jmatsu
for the most part, i get hated on from a handfull of people. i was here for 2 years before dani got on here without all the bullshit. granted, she jumped into this site headfirst and probably got some deserved negative attention, but i would think you all might be able to just sack up and get over it...

you were here? if you had posted similar stuff you woulda got hated on. every jerkoff ala jeffvyain says similar shit like "oh i lurked way back when" etc.

even if you weren't a couple you'd both get individually hated on. its the fact that you try to do this tag team shit in hooked on moronics. get off the net, make some dumb-babies and form a colony for dumb people.

jeff, silence your idiot-mouth. know your fucking place you fucking worm.

oh shit look... more bitches teaming up to talk shit about two people who they consider peons. fucking put me on your ignore list, dipshit.

you sit at your computer... all day... and talk shit about people you know nothing about. well, i'd say that's a life full of accomplishment.

hate on our apartment, fits, animals... whatever the fuck you want... at the end of the day, i remember that i'm only 19, getting ready for school-to make something out of myself... to afford the threads that i dig and express myself through the style that i admire from others who are more affluent than myself... or you for that matter. i don't need to stare at a computer monitor and constantly compare myself with others for self-worth. all you can talk is bullshit. you "know" nothing.

and do you see my green bar? i'm not being cocky, but people around here seem to think i'm okay-so fuck your opinion. i came to this board to learn about fashion and i've been progressing... even with my laborer salary.

not poking into your shit with jmatsu who i like a lot, but you guys are (okay by me/okay in my book/insert cliche here) me for whatever it's worth. people far more worthy of hate on sufu.

oh shit look... more bitches teaming up to talk shit about two people who they consider peons. fucking put me on your ignore list, dipshit.

you sit at your computer... all day... and talk shit about people you know nothing about. well, i'd say that's a life full of accomplishment.

hate on our apartment, fits, animals... whatever the fuck you want... at the end of the day, i remember that i'm only 19, getting ready for school-to make something out of myself... to afford the threads that i dig and express myself through the style that i admire from others who are more affluent than myself... or you for that matter. i don't need to stare at a computer monitor and constantly compare myself with others for self-worth. all you can talk is bullshit. you "know" nothing.

and do you see my green bar? i'm not being cocky, but people around here seem to think i'm okay-so fuck your opinion. i came to this board to learn about fashion and i've been progressing... even with my laborer salary.

Ichigo100%, Disillusioned, dani, who else am i missing?

Guest jmatsu

i don't talk shit. i speak truth. you're jast a basic asshole plain and simple. a basic asshole who thinks his shit don't stink. you think you're smart, and maybe in your little circle of little friends or whatever fuckin shanties like neighborhood you exist in you are considered so. here, you are just an asshole. one to be sodomized day in and day out until you do something to rectify the situation.

there are many members who dress wack, yet make up for it with meaningful contributions and posts. what the fuck do you do? feign intelligence and post crappy fits. same fucking song and dance with you. same kinda farts from this asshole. asshole calling himself jeffvyain/daniway. learn some humility and maybe i wouldn't have to make you look like a bigger asshole than you already are.