superconfessional

no no... i know how many girls he's slept with... but i hate how piggish he makes himself sound. he's a really great guy, but he acts rude on here when he talks about girls... even when he talks about me.

i think its the bro talk. when one man is situated amongst a group of other men the testosterone levels are heighten to the point where females become more like objects to be conquered and spoken about in the most demeaning of manners. This ritual brings about much rep and praise in voicing such conquests similar to a man and his old war stories.

example :

" Snaps i smashed that bitch with the fury of a lion"

"awwwwyeaahhhhh thats what im talkin about" *bro high five*

no no... i know how many girls he's slept with... but i hate how piggish he makes himself sound. he's a really great guy, but he acts rude on here when he talks about girls... even when he talks about me.

you know that nigga is lying right? I mean, he probably isn't subtracting as many girls as you do for dus, but he's probably trimmed off a couple and all the near-scores from his total. At least if he isn't stupid.

i don't know if it's better or worse to know or not but my wife and i know each other so long we have pretty much met or know casually everyone each other has been with. it's making me nauseous as i type so i think it might be worse.

its fucking stoopz cause sometimes you got chicks that like that you slept with mad girls and so you say it and then other chicks are like omgaidsyoumighthave so you gotta chuckle and like BUT IM NOT A MANWHORE I PROMISE

i don't know if it's better or worse to know or not but my wife and i know each other so long we have pretty much met or know casually everyone each other has been with. it's making me nauseous as i type so i think it might be worse.

i kinda like knowing about a girl's experiences...im a story dude...i like stories...

i'd love to pipe da boobs

See, Dunkin can get away with this because his wife doesn't hang on Sufu.

Advice for amateurs, you and your significant other should have very different internet experiences.

See, Dunkin can get away with this because his wife doesn't hang on Sufu.

Advice for amateurs, you and your significant other should have very different internet experiences.

that is for certain

btw lookin back on my posts today, i kinda overshot my perv quotient

a perfect example of why the above statement is truth

i just want to apologize to sufu for bringing relationship drama into the picture. it really wasn't that big of a deal... as a matter of fact jeff and i made up... it went something like this:

09fsUJ_i66I&hl

i figured this would go with what seems to be the theme of the day... and yes, the end of the movie is also accurate. it can be scary.

edit: notice the hand placement...