superconfessional

now i want to make some waffle, but i can't find the waffle maker ...

anyway, for those who pm'ed me about studying in france. i checked, and

University tuition is rarely more than 300 Euros per academic year. In public schools of engineering, the annual tuition is approximately 600 Euros.

The range of tuition at other institutions, particularly business schools, is much wider. Tuition rates vary by program and by type of institution.

The French government supports higher education to the tune of about 6,000 Euros per student per year.

That high level of public support means that higher education in France is very affordable, for international as well as French students !

You'll need to have about 1,000 Euros a month to live in France. Below that level, you are likely to have trouble living normally and may not be able to devote sufficient attention to your program of study

and a useful website: http://www.campusfrance.org/en/index.htm

girls you meet aren't supposed to live a thousand miles away

usually when you get along you're in the same city

you can turn the corner and she'll be there

or be lucky enough to see her when you open the front door

but instead of getting to open my arms and wrap someone in an embrace

all i can do is close the weekend off

remember it happened

and move on

[/melancholy]

girls you meet aren't supposed to live a thousand miles away

usually when you get along you're in the same city

you can turn the corner and she'll be there

or be lucky enough to see her when you open the front door

but instead of getting to open my arms and wrap someone in an embrace

all i can do is close the weekend off

remember it happened

and move on

[/melancholy]

if it's worth it, you don't complain much-just wait for when it can be permanent... but girls are better at the long distance thang ...

Some things are better left at just one encounter, though, jordanelias. I think its nice sometims just to hang out with somebody you don't know for a day or less just you two if you two have a connection. No judgements on the past or future, just on eachother and whats happening in the moment. My friend had one of his relatives from ireland visiting the city, but all of a sudden my friend has to leave, so i hung out with the girl from ireland for a few hours and it was a lot of fun. Apparently it was one of those second cousin twice removed things, and he never would really talk to her, but just going around the city and to dinner with her was one of the most fun things i've ever done. Haven't had any contact with her since.

That's nice. But for me, its a reminder to keep on my martial arts training, so I might one day face the Lechon Lalaki and Inihaw Baboy and avenge them for killing my father and selling my family into slavery. I will beat them in mortal combat and roast over a fire. I will eat them.

That's nice. But for me, its a reminder to keep on my martial arts training, so I might one day face the Lechon Lalaki and Inihaw Baboy and avenge them for killing my father and selling my family into slavery. I will beat them in mortal combat and roast over a fire. I will eat them.
i'll cut u, vato
i'll bob and weave inside like tyson and shank you with the speed of e honda's one hundred hand slaps
er, they don't got the hundred hand slap there...

I haven't really played Tekken since part 2, but I guess I'll rave war combo you...

no hate... but do you have adhd?

edit: or are you just rrrrreeeeaaalllyyyy rrreeeaaalllyyy bored?

neither of the above. just in a good mood. damn.

hey hey hey! don't get down. i said NO HATE!!!!! i was just axin'.