superconfessional

got all makey-outey with a girl i'd rather not get all makey-outey with in the back of a "cab"* in london last night.

*it was actually a jamaican in an old mercedes. he offered to give us a ride for 8 pounds and i was pretty 'faced, so i went for it. after i dropped her off he immediately asked me if i'd like for him to take me to get some pussy. i declined. i wish i was man enough to take on a hooker, shit.

I have four paintings six color studies and half an english midterm due by tomorrow

I need to stop working ahead before I finish what's due next

I am fuckeeeeedd

i got my dissertation due in three weeks, its about 40% of my graduation grade and not started yet. troubled waters.

reading posts from LA Chinese American/Korean American kids like please_underestimate and misterko remind me of that fact that I hate life in LA.

I'm happy that misterko posts so much less these days, but on the other hand, please underestimate needs to shut the fuck up. jesus christ kid.

SHUT UP.

haha, that reminds me of the time khoiphan thought fallenangels was me in the San Jose meetup, and was just dawging fallenangels for an entire afternoon.

vietnamese people crack me the fuck up.

i don't remember his posts much. i just know i got $25 in cash from him in the mail.

reading posts from LA Chinese American/Korean American kids like please_underestimate and misterko remind me of that fact that I hate life in LA.

I'm happy that misterko posts so much less these days, but on the other hand, please underestimate needs to shut the fuck up. jesus christ kid.

SHUT UP.

thug lyfe 1234

SHUT UP.

ahahaha I know what you mean...

i hate dealing with indian people when i call my credit card companies. I just have trouble understanding them and i feel bad being rude to them whereas i dont mind being rude to Americans.

quit outsourcing our fucking jobs, driving SUVs, and invading countries and maybe we could put some money into the fucking school system or something.

I feel kinda guilty about the fact that I'm a bit of a homophobe every now and then. Sometimes I'll be hanging out with some of my gay friends and they'll be telling stories (read: dick in ass) and I'm just totally freaked out by it. Can't help it. But if it was a girl's ass... I'd understand. Am I a bad person?