superconfessional

i got a new job at a company that i can see myself starting a career at and i have a fantastic girlfriend that is my best friend and i'm finally happy.

i know this sounds corny as fuck, but i don't care. this is a feeling i've never felt before.

i got a new job at a company that i can see myself starting a career at and i have a fantastic girlfriend that is my best friend and i'm finally happy.

i know this sounds corny as fuck, but i don't care. this is a feeling i've never felt before.

I'm almost there. Shit feels good.

a social function with girl 1 friday evening, friday night with girl 2, saturday date with girl 3.

I really need to stop agreeing to do stuff with people.

Ur doing better than me.

I haven't had sex in two weeks.

need some advice yall.

drop these nigguhs that aint open to shit (id have to wait like a 7 months for my friends to come back)

or

bounce completely from my location and see whats goods (like change zip codes n shit)

I really have trouble with spending a lot of money on a single piece of clothing, even if it's something substantial like a coat or a suit. Keykoo just posted this navy prorsum jawn that I greatly admired last time but couldn't afford. Now I'm trying to rationalize how I could buy it (picking up extra shifts, selling shit, eating out less), but in the back of my mind I feel like its a bad idea relative to my income (work weekends as a bus boy) and lifestyle (senior in college). Plus there are other things I could spend the money on that I would get more "use" out of (flat screen TV, DJ equipment). At the same time, a Burberry trench is a piece that doesn't really go out of style and I'd have the rest of my life and feel like a G everytime I wear it.

How do y'all do it? With your RO jackets and whatnot.

I jsut bought RO and I'm havin the same thoughts about dropping cash on a VA coat.

If I was only working weekends I'd definitely be spending money smarter/on more important things.

need some advice yall.

drop these nigguhs that aint open to shit (id have to wait like a 7 months for my friends to come back)

or

bounce completely from my location and see whats goods (like change zip codes n shit)

bounce out the city or bounce to other locations? I'd just say bounce regardless and find what works for you. I'm bouncing in a month or two to nyc.

anyways, you gonna come out Saturday to meet up with me, Corbing Law and Landho?

this girl was actually pretty crazy though, fucked up from her psycho suppressive skeletons in the closet parents so the rough thing sorta just seemed to be that manifested in the petit naked girl under me, didnt think it was the sexiest thing

i agree with it being hot if it doesn't seem forced/acted. there have definitely been times where i just straight up starting laughing during sex .. which in all actuality is a nice departure from the usual 20 minutes of crying after.

i'm kind of big for domination. could kill someone. light submission, some forced pussy eating or some such thing would be fine but i prolly shouldn't be punching chicks.

i am def mor S than M.

this one time this one girl asked me to choke her. this would make most S happy, but it just confused me. you know why? cause i was kinda excited that i could choke a bitch out and play strangle-rape, but on the other hand it kinda pissed me off. i was like "bitch, you aint the boss of me! nobody tells me what to do! i will choke u when i r good and ready. maybe after i analize that ass."