superconfessional

I really have trouble with spending a lot of money on a single piece of clothing, even if it's something substantial like a coat or a suit. Keykoo just posted this navy prorsum jawn that I greatly admired last time but couldn't afford. Now I'm trying to rationalize how I could buy it (picking up extra shifts, selling shit, eating out less), but in the back of my mind I feel like its a bad idea relative to my income (work weekends as a bus boy) and lifestyle (senior in college). Plus there are other things I could spend the money on that I would get more "use" out of (flat screen TV, DJ equipment). At the same time, a Burberry trench is a piece that doesn't really go out of style and I'd have the rest of my life and feel like a G everytime I wear it.

How do y'all do it? With your RO jackets and whatnot.

damn son, maybe you should think about putting aside money for your future. unless you do, and are just talking about disposable spending $$$

I used to play that game a lot+++

It's no fun unless you are competing for first dungeon clears with 39 (now 24 i think) other people. I reactivated my account 2 months ago and played for about a week, leveling up is the most boring thing ever.

I had a friend who ended up failing a level because all he wanted to do was play WOW all day. He later sold his account for close to a grand.

He think's it evens out.

It doesn't.

I just had my midterm evaluation at my university, and everything was going really well...I've been working incredibly hard, and all my teachers were really happy, and then suddenly they started telling me about 'this one note' that they had, and that I should basically be more 'human' around people and that I was sort of overwhelming for the other students. I don't understand...

They said it like I have too much energy and focus and I should be 'more relaxed' so I can relate to others. It's weird thought, cause I do talk to people and have friends and whatever. I'm just like, high intensity, normally. I just thought it was bizarre that they were essentially saying 'be more human'. Also I don't totally understand how to take that note...

I just had my midterm evaluation at my university, and everything was going really well...I've been working incredibly hard, and all my teachers were really happy, and then suddenly they started telling me about 'this one note' that they had, and that I should basically be more 'human' around people and that I was sort of overwhelming for the other students. I don't understand...

They said it like I have too much energy and focus and I should be 'more relaxed' so I can relate to others. It's weird thought, cause I do talk to people and have friends and whatever. I'm just like, high intensity, normally. I just thought it was bizarre that they were essentially saying 'be more human'. Also I don't totally understand how to take that note...

That was a pretty asshole thing for them to say. I don't exactly understand why they were giving you social pointers? What kind of program are you in exactly?

Artificial_intelligence_bluefairy.jpg

pinoccio-and-blue-fairy.jpg

That was a pretty asshole thing for them to say. I don't exactly understand why they were giving you social pointers? What kind of program are you in exactly?

I'm in acting - so social interaction is really important. I'm really social though, truly! I just am sort of anti-teenage-drama and don't get involved in fights and gossip and whatever. It's a really intensive course, like, big deadlines every week and we need to keep a B+ in all of our classes to stay in.

They said it first as a technical note about my acting, they said I was clearly a perfectionist (which isn't totally true - although I might come off as one in the class) and that I obviously put hours and hours into a character - and that's not bad but I needed to loosen up and have fun, and then started talking about how I should try to work with the group more humanly.

I'm in acting - so social interaction is really important. I'm really social though, truly! I just am sort of anti-teenage-drama and don't get involved in fights and gossip and whatever. It's a really intensive course, like, big deadlines every week and we need to keep a B+ in all of our classes to stay in.

They said it first as a technical note about my acting, they said I was clearly a perfectionist (which isn't totally true - although I might come off as one in the class) and that I obviously put hours and hours into a character - and that's not bad but I needed to loosen up and have fun, and then started talking about how I should try to work with the group more humanly.

You know they have special schools for autistic children.

But you're perfect just as you are! :D:P:):o

I can't remember if I mentioned this but when I first went to school a bunch of people kept saying I looked like 'that autistic model'...totally unrelated people, saying it out of nowhere! Keyword: Austistic!

Maybe they were just trying to let me know in a nice way. Soften the blow of social awkwardness...

there are very effective medications for that :o

girl talk was in my town and i did not go because everyone i knew who was going sucked and their families suck and their faces turn me into stone and they the freak of their clique, they never sleep with a bitch, and they always weep for a bitch.

Every time I need a short break from work today, I've been going over to /b/ and spamming every thread with "do you understand this is a house party?"

If it caught on it would be hysterical. But in the meantime I just feel kinda lame.