superconfessional

do you guys take the rep seriously? how come? i dont take mine seriously ive got a ton of neg and a ton of plus rep but the hell i care.. some guys like selavision takes having a plus rep /neg seriously how come? and hes a peasant aint he?

my boss is an annoying person. confessional: i almost severely dislike him.

for example:

boss: "wow. you're doing that ALL wrong there, homer."

me: "this is exactly how you showed me to do it... so yeah. also, my name is not homer."

boss: "oh i know that. i have a cat named homer, so i... yeah."

me: "i'm not you're cat..."

boss: "of course you're not. wow, you need a sense of humor. maybe a raise will help you with that?"

me: "... are you serious?"

boss: "of COURSE NOT. you're doing your job all wrong!"

ugh.

NO, you need to know this guy. he is liberal with dollars... but also a nutty dude.

(preamble: i work in furniture woodshopz)

he once gave me a raise for discovering that when touching up spots of a dark-stained table, sharpie is easier to use than the actual stain.

likewise, he gave me a $100 bonus for suggesting we use turtle wax to seal parts of exposed wood without stain/paint instead of our "time-tested" acrylic sealer...

uh. so change that to a (2.56) and we're good.

Guest jmatsu
do you guys take the rep seriously? how come? i dont take mine seriously ive got a ton of neg and a ton of plus rep but the hell i care.. some guys like selavision takes having a plus rep /neg seriously how come? and hes a peasant aint he?

ed, it all depends on who the rep/neg is from.

sounds like the most unathletic showdown ever. besides mrip, y'all's heights combine to what, 5'6"?

bokko dancing sucked in 95 and it sucks now.

Why u so mad Lab

oh that's right, you get to sit in Japanese 201 with white people who wear kimonos to class

and we will be sippin on sake in TOKIOOOOOOO

My marriage is in the shitter, and my wife is planning to leave the country for a little while by herself to "sort things out".

Which leaves me with three kids and a store to run while she gets fucked up on a beach somewhere to make herself feel better about treating me like shit for the last two weeks.

Any more of this and I'm liable to lose my shit entirely.

wow man, she's probably laying on the beach all day, who knows she could have even met a sexy latin guy who can dance, makes her feel dangerous but safe at the same time

and your at home in cleveland with three kids ? while she's out drinking mojitios with some cuban salsa dancer speaking to her in languages she doesn't understand, thrusting his thighs all over your woman..

cudos to you my man, i never agreed with the institution of marriage, its just very unrelastic to me but if you ever get divorced and wanna run through some bitches, holla at me I'm one state over

NO, you need to know this guy. he is liberal with dollars... but also a nutty dude.

(preamble: i work in furniture woodshopz)

he once gave me a raise for discovering that when touching up spots of a dark-stained table, sharpie is easier to use than the actual stain.

likewise, he gave me a $100 bonus for suggesting we use turtle wax to seal parts of exposed wood without stain/paint instead of our "time-tested" acrylic sealer...

uh. so change that to a (2.56) and we're good.

Briwax is actually made for that shit, and antiques. Though, it's incredibly dishonest to whomever is buying that furniture...

all that shit he said for unksteve and his wife going out of the country and sticking him with bread duty

yo really my man you need to set this woman straight or leave her, how could you let your wife put you in such a tough situation due to her own selfishness?

I'm pretty sure winq and I are each going to be buried under a pile of Japanese and Korean college girls day and night for the foreseeable future. I will probably be taking my leave from superfuture during this time.

I'm pretty sure winq and I are each going to be buried under a pile of Japanese and Korean college girls day and night for the foreseeable future. I will probably be taking my leave from superfuture during this time.

please post pics in the "What Asian girl are you sexing today" threak

frank u

today i got faded and listened to house and 8-bit music while watching dirty videos on the internet. im goin'a go ahead say it was awesome. its like three of my favorite sufu threads in one trifecta.

is this actually happening? over here if you sell fast food youre a peasant regardless of anything else. sorry if theres a massive (10) that im not seeing.

Oh it's happening. In a big way. There's definitely some humor you are missing, but it's happening, seriously, but not for a bit. We have to get the lead out of our systems and ball out with sexy Japanese girls all day for a good 6 months before we will be touching any Mexican food.

please post pics in the "What Asian girl are you sexing today" threak

frank u

Please don't hack our phone photo albums dunkin.