Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

Check my sig for a beautiful, and evolving Flat Head Wallet.

^^ you can get used to it but it isn't really comfortable. My jeans sag so i don't sit directly on it and there's only one card in each slot so its not that thick.

only one in each? i guess i'll need to get a cardholder. there's an imprint in my left buttcheek that i don't think will fade.

fuck. why do i carry all these business cards?!

Been waiting forever for it to get hot enough in cali to finally tan my new wallet and reign, was very surprised to see how much darker it got was not expecting much change at all.

IMG_9165.jpg

Inside and outside were the same color prior to tanning

IMG_9161.jpg

IMG_9164.jpg

To oil or not to oil? this is the question..

itsmedeka

id say you should oil it. especially after tanning, oil keeps leather from deteriorating. the sooner you start treating your wallet, the longer the leather will last. just a little oil every couple months or so. it shold change the color at all. also, the oils from your skin and your sweat help maintain leather as well. seeing as leather once was skin.

This really shows just how far the tag on my girlfriend's Iron Hearts has come. All that evo is from sun while she wears them...the tag received it's first treatment last week with a light application of pecards that didn't alter the appearance at all but did moisturize it and take it out of the "so brittle it will crack" danger zone. 49rle

This really shows just how far the tag on my girlfriend's Iron Hearts has come. All that evo is from sun while she wears them...the tag received it's first treatment last week with a light application of pecards that didn't alter the appearance at all but did moisturize it and take it out of the "so brittle it will crack" danger zone. 49rle

pics anywhere?

I have a belts and boots and wallets that needed some serious leather-loving. I bought Obenauf's LP and gave them some LP-TLC.

Should I have done this with Obenauf's Leather Oil rather than LP? Or will the LP be fine?