Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

I have a belts and boots and wallets that needed some serious leather-loving. I bought Obenauf's LP and gave them some LP-TLC.

Should I have done this with Obenauf's Leather Oil rather than LP? Or will the LP be fine?

I do 2-5 layers of the oil (depending on the item and the leather) then when it has finished drying I do two layers of the LP.

The LP moisturizes and restores just like the oil, but not as much because of the beeswax (which helps to waterproof and preserve).

You should be safe. I mostly LP my leather jackets, shoes, and boots. I oil up my leather patches, wallets, belts, and accessories.

So my dad has this old leather motorcycle jacket that I took from him, needs to be conditioned and treated because it's stiff and dry, but the biggest problem is that there are creases in the sleeves from being on a hanger for so long. And ideas on how to get them out? i already tried laying them out and stacking a ton of books on them for 2 weeks, and it did nothing. I read you can iron it with a damp towel and then a dry towel over it. Any suggestions?

And my 877s that have been getting some solid work done in them.

picture1ipx.png

picture12o.png

photo.jpg

My girlfriend's SExIH01s. Patch was never treated or deliberately sunned with the exception of a super light application of pecards a few days before this picture...it didn't darken the leather at all but it did make it more supple and less like a brittle leather dagger.

• 2 weeks later...
Custom belt, 6 months wear,

I´ve recently changed the buckle for a quick release one but I think I´m going back to a traditional one.

dsc04262w.jpg"][/url]

dsc04263.jpg"]dsc04263.jpg[/url]

...nice belt... not to mention the doors LP box set in the background...