Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

Corter Wallet at 5 months. Never oiled or tanned intentionally, just worn. I washed all of the indigo and dirt off last night with some saddle soap I bought at a western wear place up in the mountains.

You can see the original color in the "bikini line" in the third photo.

IMG_1657.jpg

IMG_1659.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

or Unlucky or Hollows on Styleforum

I think this guy is on to something!

Har har har.

Here's my Clint Eastwood belt after about a month of actual wear (I have too many belts). Shown with a fresh scrap of natural leather.

img2398qlj.jpg

Nice thing about this is that the stitching will contrast more as the leather darkens.

I don't know if this has been discussed here before, but I just made a quick little guide on washing leather jackets to change the wash, drape and hang of the jackets on my blog. It's something we do a lot at Robert Geller, and there's some good little info washing leathers and the nature of it from a friend of mine.

http://leonofnewyork.com/blog/?p=433

I don't know if this has been discussed here before, but I just made a quick little guide on washing leather jackets to change the wash, drape and hang of the jackets on my blog. It's something we do a lot at Robert Geller, and there's some good little info washing leathers and the nature of it from a friend of mine.

http://leonofnewyork.com/blog/?p=433

Should have ironed it with a dry fabric on top to prevent overheating.