OkayOkay

Incredible swap package from ADH92 -- I don't see how all this stuff fit into the box. The chips did open in transit... but no worries, I ate them while I took pics and they were tasty.

It's awesome you sent stuff that represented you and your city. In my mind, that was the point of this whole thing. Anyways, onto the goods.

DSC_0712.jpg

• Bee House Dripper (I use my Hario every day, thank you so much for this!)
  • Brooklyn Brewery coasters
  • Ryan McGinley test strips
  • Small painting from a friend
  • Smile Hon, You're in Baltimore zine
  • 3 photos & 1 from Taj Mahal
  • Kawaii notebook
  • Kiel James Patrick bracelet
  • Berger Cookies (kinda squished but I DGAF)
  • OdinxTarget candle
  • Stillwater Farmhouse Ale (I love this style so much)
  • Chameleon Cold Brew coffee
  • Utz Crab Chips (crab boil goodness)
  • Sirious Icelandic Chocolate ( can't wait to try this with a nice chocolate stout)
  • Xylitol gum
  • Lamy Safari pen (will use this daily)
  • Sanrenmu knife
  • French postcard
  • 2 forever stamps
  • Fancy matchbook
  • Small canvas pouch (not pictured, sorry man!)
  • Safety vest
  • Baltimore bumper sticker
  • Jeff Koons wristband
  • Pervburger patch
  • Note from the Baltimore streets

Edited by Layne

now, what Superswap is not about is the organizer being way late to ship. But, I am headed out of town tomorrow to pick up the last 2 things before shipping. These are worth the wait. I hope.

actually... once upon a time an organizer didnt bother sending at all (elephants never forget)

tumblr_maw32lDS3N1qd5balo1_500.png

tumblr_maw32lDS3N1qd5balo2_1280.png

tumblr_maw32lDS3N1qd5balo3_1280.png

tumblr_maw32lDS3N1qd5balo4_1280.png

tumblr_maw32lDS3N1qd5balo5_1280.png

tumblr_maw32lDS3N1qd5balo6_1280.png

SERIOUSLY stoked about the package I received for superswap from i wear shooes. Never had the privelage of traveling much so this was like a mini vacation in a box.

- a bottle of sake

- a TON (!) of Japanese and Indian food

- CANDY

- a Bandana (dude must be psychic, I needed a new one)

- a cool houndstooth shirt

- a few cool trinkets, check out that camel!

- some fancy brewery coasters

-

i haven't received anything yet, but i wanted to say that if my secret partner hasn't yet shipped the package that i have another address for it. if this is the case email superswap, and i'll get you the new address. if its been sent already, don't sweat it !

i'm moving on the 30th and i'd rather not pay for mail forwarding :)

I have a few parcel slips in my mailbox and although I am waiting for some jawnz it should be in there as well. Coming back home this weekend to check it out !

Mine was sent more than a week ago now, hope it arrives soon (should have gone for tracking :/)

Just got back from a mini vacation the other day and got my package after some complications. Opened it with my gf last night and hilarity followed. Whomever my partner is, thank you so much, I really enjoyed it and I'll be posting it soon. I can't recall if there was a note or anything but own up to the fleshlight so I can give my proper gratitude.

Also, my package should be arriving in the west coast next week. (Sup Cali)

Xewo, I'm thrilled you liked the package! There was a lot of back and forth with Fedex but in the end, it all worked out. I apologize for not leaving a note explaining all the items in detail, it literally slipped my mind.

Btw, the fleshlight is a Tenga made in collaboration with Keith Haring :D

Enjoy!

Xewo, I'm thrilled you liked the package! There was a lot of back and forth with Fedex but in the end, it all worked out. I apologize for not leaving a note explaining all the items in detail, it literally slipped my mind.

Btw, the fleshlight is a Tenga made in collaboration with Keith Haring :D

Enjoy!

I had to explain to some of my friends what a fleshlight was. I should've video taped because I got one girl to stick four fingers in. Told her it was a massage machine. Kind of is..