your first bj saved your life

scientifick

First gf in highschool, I think I was 15 and she was 17. She was super goth, seemed sexy at the time. Had crucified barbie dolls hanging on her wall, one fell and hit her on the shoulder halfway through. I remember thinking it was a sign and got a bit freaked out. Then thought YOLO and kept going.

16 years old. first date. showed up 45 minutes late. We didnt eat. we didnt watch the movie, i was late. We drove around to a park. started messing around.

*drops down to her knees in front of me*

her- "well..."

me- "well, what?"

her- "don't you want me to s-...

*pants hit the ground*

Outside. Like 50F so it was freezing. She swallowed. She was awesome.

Dated her for six months. She gave me head everyday for like the majority of that. I was 16 and she was 18. We broke up after she graduated high school. She went to Chico for some BS degree. I think she got pregnant and dropped out though. Ha.

highschool gf. chillin in her house in her bed while the rents were at work. she thought we were going to watch the notebook ahaha. well it was on during. very romantic. felt good man.

she was from a highschool down the skreet

(nopedo)

Edited by dranoelsy

her parents were out of town so we went skinny dipping in their pool. we made out for a while, dry humped, then dried off and went to the basement. i sat down on the couch and she got busy. it was without a doubt the worst blowjob i have ever received to this day. lots of teeth and very little sucking or motion; she pretty much just stuck my dick in her mouth and assumed i would cum. she asked me several times "are you close?" i was not.

17. Some random beezy I just met at a club in Niagara Falls. Led me to a dark alleyway between the club and Ripley's Believe It Or Not. Mad toothy. Had to cut it short. Not a good first bj, but I haven't really had bad a one since then.

Edited by Whodinihimself

was 16... behind a church down the street from my house. right as i finished, she pulled her head back and i ruined my favorite tee... had signatures from the 96 capital and nicotine teams... harold hunter and ryan hickey and other assorted east coast legends.