ooe yofukuten & co. denim contest

Flash

Great pics. I have family in Batavia but really can't get into the city while visiting. When I do, Edwardo's Pizza is the priority point of interest.

Disaster strikes. I had some sheet metal to clean out and got snagged.

rip.jpg

Taped it up and kept going. I'll try to repair over the holiday.

1120121425a.jpg

I want to know what SLAB does for a living. SLAB, calling SLAB...how do you get those fades man?

The repair will be that fake darning I posted in repair, with the super-plain cutie and her mom. I need my mother-in-law to show me how to spool up the Viking she gave us. My old Singer is too weird with its zigzag foot. I'm going to try full cotton, hoping that unbleached tatting thread will fit into all the stuff (idk if it will because it's pretty heavy).

Headed down the beach yesterday, I needed to get out. I've been so exhausted with a new job that nearly every weekend lately I just lounge around, cook a little food and watch some football. There's a few beaches around, where I went yesterday is the furthest south - during the summer the parking is free, it's a few miles away from touristy areas, etc...

People always swim, and people always climb on the rocks.

20121124_153433.jpg

There was some wood washed up, I assume from Hurricane Sandy a few weeks ago.

20121124_152635.jpg

20121124_151857.jpg

20121124_154125.jpg

Cuffs and Chucks.

20121124_153039.jpg

Sunlight washed the colors out, but you can see the texture on the thighs.

20121124_153205.jpg

The beach is on the grounds of a Confederate fort, lots to see around there. I'll be sure to take pictures of the rest of the area next time.

Took this fit pic a few days ago ( had to remove the closet door to find better lighting :) )

20121201_202444.jpg

Real McCoy sweat

Buzz rickson tee

Ooe 9102

Vans

20121201_200655.jpg

Im gonna try and take some evo pics in the morning

Edited by Flash

My wear pattern is opposite of aho.

Weekdays wear, commited to another jeans for weekend.

(Personally find it pretty daunting to wear only 1 pair of jeans continuesly through the week)

Will have my update evo pics up when the sky is being coorperative, been pretty unpredictable as we are officialy in the rainy season here.... :(