ooe yofukuten & co. denim contest

Flash

I'm not sure if anyone else has done this yet, but I gave my pair a hot wash and machine dry.

Patch is still intact (I oiled quickly after), and they tightened up nicely and lost about an inch to two in the inseam.

I'm much happier with the fit now. Will try to get pics up soon.

Sorry iPhone photos.

feel free to apologize about the pictures again...

mostly because we're all jealous.

Man these are great, I couldn't be happier with the fit on these now. They were a bit too full after the first wash/stretch and I still preferred the fit of my 1001xx. Now after more washes, the denim settling, and some extra beer weight they couldn't be more perfect.

Awesome pictures the last couple pages.

Congratulations to flash and aho! Happy for both you guys.

I'm a little late with an update. I've been dragging my ass on this repair. The jeans have had a light wash and are ready to fix...I need to get them going again. The upside is that I've been wearing my 4403 lately. Big as they are they're still worth the effort. I'll be updating those in a month or two.

*need to rewash the asphalt on the right knee a bit:

ooedec.jpg

Thanks guys! They have turned out to be wonderful jeans. The sizing snafu really panned out into something good.

Ray is right about the dryer. I didn't spin wash but I did machine dry after inital soaking. They stayed pretty flat all over.

@jyoni

Well on your way to win for sure!

:)

Oh no...I'm flattered but trust me this contest will turn into a beast of beat-to-shit pairs. We'll be seeing some really good stuff in here with this group!

^maynard, got out of retail years ago!

^flash, that's the plan! ;) should make for good photo ops

apologies for lack of updates, i just moved this past weekend and haven't had internet for the past few days...things are back up and running now and i have a few pictures to post once i'm settled in...great progress/updates all around!