Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

wait what is the rule of thumb when you want to put insoles on yer boots? you size up half so a spenco ( example) insole can fit? so i would bring a pair of spenco everytime im going to buy me a new boots?

I sized true for my GTs and Iron rangers, even though most people said to size down .5-1 and am wearing insoles. So sizing up a half would be a good idea depending on the fit of the boot.

Sorry if this has been covered before, but I've been watching this thread for quite a while now and I haven't seen it addressed. I own a pair of Redwing GT's, and I recently bought some Obenauf LP to keep them in shape. How often should Obnenauf be used? Once a month? All the directions say is to apply often.

Finally getting to make my Portland trip this weekend. This will include a stop along the way in Eugene to get sized up for some Bounty Hunters and check out all the options in person. I am mighty stoked. Oh, and then beer. Lots of beer.

Those dubbed boots look great, by the way, opethrapture.

Sorry if this has been covered before, but I've been watching this thread for quite a while now and I haven't seen it addressed. I own a pair of Redwing GT's, and I recently bought some Obenauf LP to keep them in shape. How often should Obnenauf be used? Once a month? All the directions say is to apply often.

Depends on how often you wear them. I wore a pair of 877 every day for 3 months and put on a generous coat afterwards, seemed fine to me.

i wear mine day in and day out, and i've applied one coat since i bought them in october. depending on how often you wear them, i think 2-3 times a year is enough. youll be able to tell just by looking at them.

Thanks - I emailed quoddy about 5 times last Summer to try and order some but they never replied to any of the emails so I guessed they weren't interested in a one off order in the UK......

I got mine from Albam, they also have a nice selection at south willard. Depends what you are after.

Gotta go with the 9016. Isn't that the new cigar color?

Yeah, who spends $1500 on crack. You get into crack cuz you ain't got the cash for coke.