Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

Can any one recommend a boots for me?

Coz I'm not tall, only 174, the 19hem/17.5hem raw is a bit long for me but I don't want to hem it.

Want to buy a pair of little heel boots for spring summer using, budget is around 250. Dark brown or black is ok:)

Thanks

P.S. The boots should be match with a bit slim cut style

Quick question again on the Indy's.

Is it true that standard Indy 405's are now leather-lined, or are the leather-lined version called the 403's? I remember reading somewhere that the ones produced now are all leather-lined, but I could be dreaming.

my indy's came out last year and they are duck cotton (?) lined. I love em to death bro, go for it. i will post pictures sometime soon. i really need a summer pair of shoes sadly :(

http://www.rwleatherboots.com/leather-boots/877-lifestyle-us/877-red-wing-mens-8-inch-boot-brown

for shadowC. not dark but it laces up thin

Can any one recommend a boots for me?

Coz I'm not tall, only 174, the 19hem/17.5hem raw is a bit long for me but I don't want to hem it.

Want to buy a pair of little heel boots for spring summer using, budget is around 250. Dark brown or black is ok:)

Thanks

P.S. The boots should be match with a bit slim cut style

like this style, but it's too expensive

2cy0arn.jpg

like this style, but it's too expensive

2cy0arn.jpg

http://www.redwingshoes.com/productdetails.aspx?prodid=1044

theyre less than you said

Saw the lone wolf engineers at BiG last weekend. Beautiful in person.

I was under the impression that lone wolf was going to make these up to size 13 in 2010. Gordon said only up to 11, History preservation just took my name and number and said it may take a year. Anyone hear different?

Thankyou very much, but red wing is too... big.

I've get this pair of redwing (877) last year, normally I wearing 41.5 for dior so my redwing size is US 9.

It's really BIG.!!!!

http://quoddystore.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=44

? sort of likes sneakers

does anyone know about the alden 705?

Is scotch-grained shell a more recent creation? I haven't seen it being offered on any other Aldens before...

It's not new, but it's fairly uncommon. Probably the single biggest user right now is Rider Boot Co. As I understand, you just take standard shell cordovan and do the grain-process on it (stamping).

I have been seeing this particular type of shoes worn around SoHo NYC but I cannot seem to track them down. They look a lot like these LLBean signature mocs but with black laces:

screenshot20100317at111.png

Does anyone know what they might be?

could they be LL Bean mocs WITH black laces?

I am going to go on the record and say that I think 95% of moccasin type shoes are ugly and in some instances Yuketen really takes the cake. I know they are made well and all, but in the end they still need to look good. Just my opinion. Someone hurry and prove me wrong with a pic of someone looking legit and cool in a pair.

I am going to go on the record and say that I think 95% of moccasin type shoes are ugly and in some instances Yuketen really takes the cake. I know they are made well and all, but in the end they still need to look good. Just my opinion. Someone hurry and prove me wrong with a pic of someone looking legit and cool in a pair.

Not Yuketen, but i always really liked the deck chukka from Quoddy, in bison.

The texture of the bison does add a lot to them, though.

1190.jpg

I guess you guys will know this best. Looking into a new pair of Redwings, i've been told they come up quite big, is it worth sizing down at all? Nearest stockist is about 70 miles away from where i live otherwise i would have tried them on. Any help would be appreciated, many thanks!