Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

those are Hathorn Buckaroo Packers made by White´s especially for Drew´s Boots Oregon,.... hope that helps,.... you can´t find them on the White´s Website but you may on www.drewsboots.com

I did find them on Drew's, but the picture there wasn't so great. How about some more shots of yours?

In you original pics the heels almost look like metal, I was drooling over the thought of an exposed steel heel White's.

I did find them on Drew's, but the picture there wasn't so great. How about some more shots of yours?

In you original pics the heels almost look like metal, I was drooling over the thought of an exposed steel heel White's.

i will post some more pics tonight,... stay tuned :D

Man, there are some fine boots on this page! :)

I, too, like superscore's round toe RW a lot. I know they made it in a red dog rough-out, but I've not been able to find it... Anyone?

On my end, I just got my old pair of Russells back from the factory. I had them refurbish it, shorten the height a bit, and put new ( & different) soles on.

Very happy with the end result:

russell1a-1.jpg

russell12a-1.jpg

russell3a-1.jpg

russell4a-1.jpg

Man, there are some fine boots on this page! :)

I, too, like superscore's round toe RW a lot. I know they made it in a red dog rough-out, but I've not been able to find it... Anyone?

On my end, I just got my old pair of Russells back from the factory. I had them refurbish it, shorten the height a bit, and put new ( & different) soles on.

riff your russells are gorgeous,..... +1

i have to get those for myself,... ;)

Hey guys I'm selling these RW chukkas size 10 worn only like four times. They're just slightly too small on my right foot. I'd take $150 that's including shipping they are normally $220 from baker shoes.

001-7.jpg

002-5.jpg

Anyone know of a place to get Clarkes DB's resoled. I wore through my brown ones a while back but can't give them up so they have been sitting in my closet.

Here's the Clarks authorized refurbisher in the US:

http://www.resole.com/Clarks-Shoe-Repair.aspx

They only mention replacing the crepe soles on Wallabees, but I would imagine they do DBs as well.

Those be Lone Wolf Boots from Japan.

dammit, i hate how i like expensive things :( sugarcane lone wolf correct?

finally i got my rw-boots back. to make up for the delay i received some nice gifts and my next reapir will be free.

DSC05909.jpg

before:

rw9563-1.jpg

after:

DSC05911.jpg

DSC05912.jpg

DSC05915.jpg

i actually wanted the "real" gt-style sole at first, but we came to the conclusion, that this would be better and more comfortable. i´m glad, that walking in these doesn´t feel like walking on plastic-soles anymore. actually it feels really good now.

i am glad that they reached you eventually,Atzec.a quick phonecall can do wonders sometimes! that Effekt Ledergel is great,I used it on my A-2 recently,Sven swears by it for anything leather.that sole looks a lot better than the original GT one,you will not collecting all that gravel like i do these days.

late christmas for you,isnt it?