Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

demonito, do you have a idea what price range the viberg boots are? Wanted to save up for a pair of Whites but perhaps ill go for Viberg

Rivet head, GT's look great too; very vintage like

what would be the cheapest retailer for a pair of black GT's shipped to Europe (or inside Europe) these days? I always wanted to buy a pair from cultizm but seems they hiked up the price to 299 dollars now (from 209$) which is too expensive imo

Eddie, I wouldn't buy a lace to toe boot.

Just my experience.... When I looked into Vibergs, they came out significantly pricier than Whites and they were a nightmare to try to contact and deal with. They honestly didn't seem interested in a custom order to me.

I was also told by someone who sells both that Whites are better quality construction and use nicer leather.... but I can't vouch for that information.

no chromexcel in my experience :

lonewolf engineers

leather soul indies

redwing 8813

they tend to have fading marks like jeans the creases fades!

i mean not like other leather that creases and thats it!

the chromexcel leather fades on crease parts

Shit looks good eddie, if you say they are good then it must be true.

I'd be interested in a group order as long as the details are right and the price is good. I did try to order from them directly before but got fed up with the process.

But judging from the previous attempts of this thread to agree on boot styles, it may be a tough task.

are cat's paw durable?