Levi's Vintage Clothing

^I bought some LVC from the Jingo store a while back, this looks like the last of that same batch. The 201s I got were true to tagged size and didn't shrink on soaking, were from 2007. The washed '55s 'Roaring pride" were IIRC 3" over tagged size.

'67's are not like '47's, they are pretty roomy and high rise at the top and then taper down. '47's are not roomy at all and straight as hell.

Something completely different: any of you guys have any experience with the 'rough rinse' LVC's, thinking of getting me a '44.

DSC08147.JPG

DSC08149.JPG

DSC08150.JPG

Fit pics of raw 1955 501 33x36

What do you guys think?

Will this shrink enough to give me a fairly slim fit?

Then again, I can't go down below 33 due to waist..

If they are snug at the waist now, that's the best you can do. With '55s you generally need the smallest size you can fit raw for a slim after-soak fit.

Fit pics of raw 1955 501 33x36

What do you guys think?

Will this shrink enough to give me a fairly slim fit?

Then again, I can't go down below 33 due to waist..

Looks like they're going to shrink down and give a proper 50s fit. You want slimmer, get a pair of 66s in the same size as the 55s.

Looks like they're going to shrink down and give a proper 50s fit. You want slimmer, get a pair of 66s in the same size as the 55s.

I thought about getting 66s but i don't like the shape of the back pockets and the arcuate.. I should've gotten 34 for my 47 but i didn't know better back when i got them in 36.

I'm guessing those aren't LVC's at all, rather modern STF's.

hi all, need some help ID-ing a pair of made in mexico LVC's. they are meant for a friend but i can't tell what model they are from the pics. tried getting more pictures and measurements but to no avail. anybody able to tell if they're authentic and what model are they? any help would be very much appreciated! :)

6110361559_ffe76082ee.jpg

6110361787_4c00ffe999.jpg

6110362431_626bd072f7.jpg

6110907236_20df3b6058.jpg

6110907464_56da07e711.jpg

hi all, need some help ID-ing a pair of made in mexico LVC's. they are meant for a friend but i can't tell what model they are from the pics. tried getting more pictures and measurements but to no avail. anybody able to tell if they're authentic and what model are they? any help would be very much appreciated! :)

6110361559_ffe76082ee.jpg

6110361787_4c00ffe999.jpg

6110362431_626bd072f7.jpg

6110907236_20df3b6058.jpg

6110907464_56da07e711.jpg

those are just 90's era STF as Shorty said. i'll bet they're not selvage and have felled double stitch inner seams. remember levi's brought back the 501xx name in the 80's in their regular 501's. being made in mexico they're not worth a premium at all over regular stf prices.

yea, I checked: 52 on 12 of the 14 buttons. Also I highly doubt it's lvc; on the interior in blue marker the owner 'JOEY/JODY' has written their name in what appears to be 9-10 year old handwriting. It's barely worn, despite feeling as though it might fetch a decent sum I think I am gonna set it back for any potential little robbies who might appear down the road a piece.

-rF

killer if they're tight raw return them. if they fit ok raw but you fear shrinkage wear them in the tub with the hottest water you can stand, this will shrink the inseam but give you a good custom fit in the top block. try to wear them dry or at least to damp. after that cold hand wash or gentle cycle & line dry for the next 3-5 washes. after that you're safe. i've bought my 47's in the correct waist size raw and could not afford shrinkage in the waist, this is how i've done mine and always gotten a very good fit.