Levi's Vintage Clothing

here's my 33's in action.... going for a hike in the Santa Monica Mountains around Thousand Oaks CA..... Awesome day, awesome trails and thanks to all the rain, plenty of creeks to cross...

DSC01437.jpg

Many thanks. I think I might have found a U.S. source for this shirt. I was dreading having to track down my old Cinch contact info.

I didn't ask about anything else, but they're getting a lot of new deliveries over the next couple of weeks.

Bad pics below.

construction details under the collar.

4353396609_45ff3624f2_m.jpg

neck label, this photo shows truest collar of the cloth, other photos taken with flash.

4354142470_08bc43752c_m.jpg

full frontal

4353383977_742670c504.jpg

great Lammy pic Paul.dead slow and awkward to ride but a classic.

after the meltdown roy6 is now able to slag off that oki-ni model with political correct words.

Did something else bad happen while I was sleeping? Look like every single post I've made in all of Superfuture has been deleted, and any that even referred to me. No messages from management...

I feel like some transgressive Egyptian pharaoh, stricken from all record.

Really?

sup fellas, posted this yesterday but I guess it got deleted.

BUT, for anyone looking for the 1947 cut, levi.com has them for 99.00 with free shipping. Hope this helps someone.

*only sizes 28x34 and 31x34 are left.

http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3256561&kwCatId=&kw=1947&origkw=1947&sr=1

i bought a pair of lvc 1947s from the levi's site for $99 during the sale. just got them and would like some comments on the fit. i gave these a hot soak in my tub and hung them up to dry.

for reference, i'm 5'8", 155, usually wear a 30. these are 31/34.

thoughts?

4363807865_2603c0ae6f.jpg

4363824447_9326692a60.jpg

4363807911_0938f13912.jpg

sorry for the bad quality photos...

looking good with the 1907s.

just soak them in cold water for 15 min,i did this with a pair of 47s before.its doable,but in the end it was too much hassle for me,with careful washing and all the stretching after.therefore i sold it.

another fact is that sizing down also means the whole topblock is considerably smaller and can look like "ass eats jeans".

edit:this clashed with your last post,in case of hotsoaking already you will be fine!

i already hot soaked them... you think they'll shrink a lot more when i wash them again?

yeah. I'd say a hot soak gets a little over half the shrinkage out of the way.

it may actually be less, but it is definitely noticeable after the first wash.

for instance - I hot soaked my 1915s for 2 hours, then cold hand washed then hang dried.

the other day, after a little over a month of wear, I hand washed them in luke water and I got another .5" out of the inseam. I didn't measure the thigh, but it feels like they've tightened up there too.

If you like that fit, be sure to keep those cold when washing.

yeah. I'd say a hot soak gets a little over half the shrinkage out of the way.

it may actually be less, but it is definitely noticeable after the first wash.

for instance - I hot soaked my 1915s for 2 hours, then cold hand washed then hang dried.

the other day, after a little over a month of wear, I hand washed them in luke water and I got another .5" out of the inseam. I didn't measure the thigh, but it feels like they've tightened up there too.

If you like that fit, be sure to keep those cold when washing.

cool, thanks for the tips, this is my first pair of lvc's, so i don't know much about them. i appreciate the help.

sizing down also means the whole topblock is considerably smaller and can look like "ass eats jeans".

yeah, that's a good way of putting it, "ass eats jeans" is exactly what i'm concerned about and something i'd like to avoid. do you think these will stretch out enough in the top block?

yeah, that's a good way of putting it, "ass eats jeans" is exactly what i'm concerned about and something i'd like to avoid. do you think these will stretch out enough in the top block?

probably. they will likely stretch to raw size or over at the waistband. you might around .5" at the thigh.

WTF's the deal, either I'm losing my mind or a post been deleted?? I believe it was Airfrog who had some real cool 201 wear pics, but I can't find. I don't think I'll ever get use to how SupFU works. B'tween the lost posts, difficult search parameters and reps that don't register, it can sometimes be a bit frustrating.

These are the weird LVC/Cone sample jeans I posted, which got deleted. I soaked them, they didn't shrink up at all, and didn't look to have been soaked post-production, so I am guessing that it is sanforized denim, which may lend some credence to this being a sample Cone produced for possible use on LVC's sanforized models (551zxx, 501-65, 501-77, 501-83, etc.)

4359901582_839b08c8c0_o.jpg