Levi's Vintage Clothing

Guest jbone45
my brother and me wearing 1937s

5138_80665707705_20420822705_164-1.jpg

thats my brother. hes been wearing his since early feb. 09. they've only been soaked once. his are starting to look pretty awesome.

philly0014-1.jpg

i'm on the far left. the photo is a band picture from when we stopped in philly. check out my photo blog about the tour! www.lonniewalker.blogspot.com

those 37's look real good man. I think this finally convinced me to get a pair while I still can.

post wash:

3666765998_5f9f6f7a13.jpg?v=0

3665961551_ce4e5a7521.jpg?v=0

3666766426_6dd795cc80.jpg?v=0

measurements:

waist. 30.2

inseam: 31

leg opening 7.5

front rise: 10.5

How in the hell do people get inner-thigh creases? I've had my 47s for months now and I don't get anything below the upper leg.

They need to be a bit baggy to get those types of creases...actually, the '47s are usually the one of the hardest LVC models to get such creases because they're cut slim.

mine were balls tight and i got some INTENSE lap creases. they were created right when i put them on after the hot soak; i wore them for a few hours until they dried to prevent over shrinking. it's pretty cool looking dude.

knugget, where did you find the lvc 47's on sale, and for how much?

Guest jbone45
oh damn, thanks man. anyone know if these shrink a lot? because thats a perfect size right now

is it generally advised to size up on these? thx

Personally, I'd buy a bigger size but I'm pretty sure you could get away with getting your actual size. Wear it for as long as possible before wash it.

By the way, I wouldn't buy that one especially coming from France. (unless you're located in Europe).

Is this from the same guy you posted earlier? 'Cause I was thinking of getting it, but it's a size bigger as it is. If it shrank to a 20" chest, it'd be perfect.

There's a dude selling a Flathead version in superfuture, too, for anyone interested.

I am new to this forum and to Levis LVC.

I have a question about the general availabilty of Levis LVCs directly from (online-) stors. Will Levis maybe discontinue the LVS line?

Because I am relly in love with my 1947 501s and I'd like to have a chance to buy them in the future.

Thanks very much!

I am new to this forum and to Levis LVC.

I have a question about the general availabilty of Levis LVCs directly from (online-) stors. Will Levis maybe discontinue the LVS line?

Because I am relly in love with my 1947 501s and I'd like to have a chance to buy them in the future.

Thanks very much!

This is the one place i know still carry them:

http://www.cultizm.com

I don't know how you guys feel about the pre-distressed LVC's, but if anyone knows where I can find a pair of Saddlemens in a 30x32, would be much appreciated.

barneys coop has pre-distressed LVC, i was just there looking for raw with no luck.

god ive really been missing my lvcs recently. im actually thinking of having my brother ship me my pair cause this heat and humidity here would be so much easier to tolerate with 9 oz denim.

since I highlighted them on my blog, I thought I should post em here too since I took a picture and all.

One of my first pairs of LVC's... 1947's 555 from 4-01. I wore/washed these before I got into not washing jeans so the fades are not as intense as I'd like, but I like them anyway...

3678240529_0f89b44b16.jpg?v=1246467073

3678241409_24e52fcfed.jpg?v=1246467119

Guest jbone45

This is a little random, but this is my first time ordering from cultizm and I have never recieved faster shipping or better service. I ordered a pair of LVC on monday night and I got them this morning(wednesday). I was skeptical about how good their service was, but I'm absolutely blown away.